It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama says he'll speak out against Trump if he thinks US ideals are at risk

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Haa. Now Obama says he will be "speaking out" if and when U.S. ideals are at risk !!

What a load this guy is.

It's more like *HIS* ideals isn't it.

It's always about him.

I think he is super worried he will be exposed now that many of his protectors have been discredited.

I think we will be seeing a whole lot coming out early next year that will show Obama's deepest secrets.

His protection racket is on the skids.

But then again, maybe the more he talks, the more the Democrat Party will crawl and fall.

So far, Obama's key endorsements have been losing and his loudest criticism targets have succeeded.

Obama says he'll speak out against Trump if he thinks US ideals are at risk

President Barack Obama said Sunday he doesn't intend to become his successor's constant critic -- but reserved the right to speak out if President-elect Donald Trump or his policies breach certain "values or ideals."

Offering a rare glimpse into his thoughts on his post-presidency, Obama suggested once he was out of office he would uphold the tradition of ex-presidents stepping aside quietly to allow their successors space to govern. He heaped praise on former President George W. Bush, saying he "could not have been more gracious to me when I came in" and said he wanted to give Trump the same chance to pursue his agenda "without somebody popping off" at every turn.

But Obama suggested there may be limits to his silence.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Maybe he can design a new executive order for his concerns .

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Does he think he'll get special insider information after he's out of the white house on which to base his criticism? Oh, almost forgot, he gets all his inside info from the newspaper as he so often stated. 'Kay then. When he reads the MSM criticism of Trump actions as POTUS, he'll chime right in. Remind me to give a sh#t when his opinion is splattered all over the media.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Is anyone surprised by this?

You knew he wouldn't leave, and even if he wanted to, you know the press wouldn't let him.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Your title says "hell". Threw me a curve for a minute. I thought Obama had re-connected with Reverand Wright. haha.

"U.S. ideals at risk"? Holy smokes!

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA is the one who FORCES people and companies to buy health insurance products, or face financial punishment from the Government. That violates several "U.S. Ideals". Geesh!
edit on 11/20/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Be kind of Hard to Speak Out if he is in a Prison Cell .

" Obama Could Be Facing 10 Years to Life in Prison "

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Ahhh, how cute, Obama thinks he'll be relevant soon.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Of course he is free to speak. That doesn't mean we have to listen.

(as if he knows anything about US ideals... sheesh)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Obama will be representing Democrats, the political group whose number of elected offices held, is as small now as it was during the Civil War.

Democrats are going south, just like most organized unions have been...only faster.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

" Obama’s Fake Birth Certificate Copy To Be Exposed By Arizona Crime Investigators "

Barack Obama is in the News again , on a Topic Most People thought was Closed.......

Zullo has led a five-year criminal investigation into the long-form birth certificate image posted on the White House website purported to be a scan of a certified copy of Obama’s original birth record. In 2012, Zullo and Maricopa County Sheriff Joseph Arpaio gave two press conferences during which they disclosed that investigators had found the birth certificate image and Obama’s Selective Service registration form to be fraudulent.

stateofthenation2012.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The truth will be out soon.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Good! I'm glad he will!

So will I. I only wish I could have spoken out more when "US ideals" were at risk under his administration. But that would have made me a racist...

I wonder if I'll remember that when he speaks out against Trump?

Yeah, pretty sure I will.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Too little, too late. That ship has sailed. At this point it will be a footnote in history books.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Can somebody tell the Muslim president that once he leaves office he has no power over the nation anymore.

I guess he will speak out and will make sure that all the terrorist cells embedded in the US will raise up and start attacking Americans so they can blame Trump for it.

Yes, things were quite slow during his term.

He is a piece of crap and will go into history still as a piece of crap.
edit on 20-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Wow, this is really a surprise that Obama is not going to follow the precedent set by every president since Washington...

This is a SHOCK to hear President Obama would act like a petulant, whiny liberal....
When did this start??
Obama is post-partisan, remember?

It's trumps fault..thanks Obama in advance for sniping from the suburbs...have fun seeing your pathethic progressive legacy reduced to a parenthesis in history...a footnote of liberal tomfoolery immediately squashed and forgotten...

Have fun being retired and whining like a typical cry-baby liberal...

-Chris

link   
Is this an implication that he thinks he can identify or even speak for our "ideals"?

What a deluded prick.

How else does he want us to show that he just got taken down by a peaceful revolution, which nobody thought we were capable of. I couldn't identify with the guy if he sneezed.

I just don't understand how he could not see, we disavow him.

Sure some disagree, I will not begin to expound upon them.

link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Once he leaves Office , his Immunity against Prosecution as a President will be gone . He will become just another Citizen Subject to the Law .

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ah so Obama is now at stage #2 of depression.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Ha ha!

Trump can blame everything on him like Obama did with bush.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Maybe Obama will go back to community organizing in Chicago.

-Chris
edit on 20-11-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join