It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Shiva the Trident holder

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

open, transparency is a factor

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Well either do it here, or create a thread for it (incase Mods get uppity over thread drift).

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

We can keep it in here and change it if a moderator tells us to..

Is there any reference to "a Moses", Sargon of Akkad is the original figure, weapons in the ancient Assyrian kingdom, pottery, comprises of the so called Assyrian single hatchet which is a yamna tech.

So my thesis is that King Sargon was a Warlord from the Yamna culture, much like the Sioux culture in the Old America..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Ok so

King Sargon was part of a Semitic speaking people (Akkadian). Moses has been compared to Sargon before, based on the similarity of stories. However just as it has been said that Jesus is a copy of other Gods (I don't subscribe to this), Moses has been seen to be similar/a copy of some older myths.

So the Yamna culture is a very strong candidate for the Proto-Indo-Europeans, but the stories of Moses, Sargon, etc do not look particularly Indo-European in nature.

A strong candidate for Moses in history (ignoring the bible) is Manetho. He is part of the 5th dynasty of Egypt, and probably Hyksos. Some scholars have suggested that these Hyksos were perhaps Hurrians, who did indeed have an Indo-European component in their culture. HOWEVER, this is based on looking at a few loan words.

I've seen this Moses was Yamna/Indo-European thesis before, and it was usually from people trying to demonstrate some racial theory.

You mentioned DNA as well ....

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I found massive information, i need to read it through...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Define "massive information".... it always pays to be skeptical of any information at the start.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

genetics

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Genetics does not tell you about culture. These are cultures we are talking about after all.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

And there is where mythology takes a place.. Cultures are often defined by their histories usually portrayed in mythology..
Genetics is just tracing, the milk revolution is one trait.. LCT variants..

No use for agriculture when you can provide an easier food source all the year around.. The main reason people could live further north is basically meat and diary products..

Agriculture ( Neolithic ) arose around the equator where, the fauna..

I found the construction for the Stonehenge.. A construction with references to Zoroastrian and Kazakhstan.. It has to do with "fireworship" I got so much information its gonna take days to get through

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Mythology (something you've said was worthless on here before) is indeed one of the ways of tracing, as is language. The Indo-European is so prevalent, is a sign of how far the people spread.

The problem with Genetics as a cultural tracer, is how does one define a culture?

Again you are making a great many claims, with out the proof. Please post the proof. Its not research with out the sources

Out of curiosity why is Stone Henge mentioned here? It has nothing to do with any of the Indo-European peoples.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I accidentally came across the blueprint of Stonehenge, it does actually come with the Zoroastrian fire worship, which I did not know

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If you say so. Its not a Celtic temple, just as the Zoroastrian faith is not Indo-European in form. Stone Henge while a good megalithic structure has nothing to do with my ancestors faith.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join