It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shiva the Trident holder

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

In a thread about Shiva he is worth mentioning

I believe one is supposed to post their own ideas after all

yes apologies i was in a rush
to be honest the rabbit hole goes deep
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In Siddhar Penance(using the eyes) they say follow the reddish thing
and also practise the technique in low light
en.wikipedia.org...

lord murugan
Six faces
"the red god seated on the blue peacock"
books.google.co.uk... WQ0YGHRubDSrUQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjU2Imki77QAhUFDMAKHdIpAcUQ6AEIJzAC#v=onepage&q=the%20red%20god%20seated%20on%20the%20blue%20peacock&f=false
en.wikipedia.org...

Kartikeya
en.wikipedia.org...

Shiva is literally all Light
www.cist.org.uk...

three types of cones are interpreted by the brain as a visible color.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 22-11-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Interesting post. Especially this part was very nice and informative.

"In Shakti's temple = Human body if you control the left & the right = Left and Right eyes you can hear a lute in the center of your face. = Hypothalamus And Shiva will come out dancing sweetly. I swear upon Sada Nandi we have spoken the truth." - Tirumular

Just then, Shiva stepped out of the pillar of light as the sound of OM assaulted the skies.

. Both light and sound manifested from vibration.

edit on 23-11-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You broke the r-bot!!

Nice cross reference, gonna make an input in the ledger

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yes you are right he is worth mentioning. And yes when one delves into variouis mnythologies it can become a bit of a rabbit hole.

Like I said, the way people see Lord Shiva today is quite different to the way they saw him previously. I find that a good thing (evolving spirituality, who would have thought?). You find that over time the Vedic faiths (as the morphed into that which we call Hinduism today) became less polytheistic, and more henotheistic or monoistic.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Again you can not hope but fall into ad homenin attacks. That is a sign of your failings neighbour.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What does What represent? If you want me to use my own words, perhaps you might start yourself neighbour?

An Morrigan, is a title held by (most likely) the Goddess Danu. Danu is mentioned directly perhaps twice in the mythic cycle. An Morrigan however is much better attested . She is among other things Soverignty of the land. When An Dagda meets her at the river, and has relations with her, he is requesting victory from the land (of that which she is the Queen).

As for the rest. You must be a fan of Marija Gimbutas, and her discredited Kurgan theory. You keep making the mistake of looking at peoples who are in no way related, and making assumptions that things are the same.

Thirty thousand years ago, the peoples of Europe (for example) were nothing like the peoples of five thousand years ago. Their cultures and ideas were different.

I am still waiting for you to show proof that the Celts were bad at agriculture because of a calander. A calander you can't produce proof of.

I am still waiting on proof of my Xenophobia. You either show proof or recant. Or be branded a liar.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Like I said, the way people see Lord Shiva today is quite different to the way they saw him previously.

You are lost, you are so lost its beyond words.. The druid culture arose from a Indian heritage, nothing else.. Whatever you think is different is wrong, the celts were used as slaves.. Nothing more than slaves...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Again, you make accusations with out proof. You can't even cite me correctly in a reply.

The arcaelogical record shows that while the Vedic (not Indian) culture and the various other Indo-European cultures shared a common culture, the culture of the Indus Valley (aka Vedic) is not the source.

The source (aka the urheimat ) is most likely the sStepps of the Ukrane and Russia. The Indian subcontent theory is old, and disproven. Only Indian Nationalists adhere to that theory. Just like only white nationalists think that Aryans were anything more than a small Persian tribe

So post your proof neighbour. Don't just type words. Post the actual evidence.

Oh and I'm going to remind you, you shifted the goal posts again (which is a no no in discussion). We were talking about An Morrigan. You can not respond to that, so you changed it to a fantasy (you accuse others of following fairy tales, yet you are the worst at this).

I still await the "proof" of my Xenophobia, and of the Celts being bad at farming.

You've turned this away from talking about Shiva, not I.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The arcaelogical record shows that while the Vedic (not Indian) culture and the various other Indo-European cultures shared a common culture, the culture of the Indus Valley (aka Vedic) is not the source.

What other Vedic cultures? Do you make things up as you go?

The source (aka the urheimat )

Urheimat (/ˈʊərhaɪmɑːt/; German pronunciation: [ˈʔuːɐ̯ˌhaɪmaːt]; a German compound of Ur- "primitive, original" and Heimat "home, homeland") is a linguistic term that denotes the hypothesized homeland of the speakers of a proto-language.

Do you make things up as you go?

The Slavic languages experience a major expansion starting around the 6th century CE, in some cases supplanting earlier Indo-European languages in the region to which they expanded. The Slavic homeland likely corresponds to the distribution of the oldest recognisably Slavic hydronyms, found in northern and western Ukraine and southern Belarus.

Slavic people 6th century,

Just like only white nationalists think that Aryans were anything more than a small Persian tribe

Scholars point out that, even in ancient times, the idea of being an "Aryan" was religious, cultural and linguistic, not racial

An Morrigan

Its a tragedy that you believe its anything but a rip off lord Murugan..

Im gonna say like your other druid friends say directly to you; You are full of it...

Try figuring this out, "Paedomorphosis".. And then look yaself in the mirror..

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You don't read very well.

The Vedic culture, was one of the cultures of the Indian Sub continent. It was Indo-European (the correct term). There were other cultures in the Indian Sub continent as well. So if one refers to India, one is referring to a modern culture.

There are other Indo-European speaking peoples. One Subgroup are the Indo-Persian peoples, of which the Vedic culture is a branch. Another would be the various Germanic speaking peoples (both southern Germanic, and Northern Germanic (aka Scandinavian)), and yes the various Celtic Speaking peoples (Gauls, Gaels, Brittons etc).

The Urheimat is a term Indo-European scholars use for the "Indo-European homeland" as you would have found when you googled that term. I am not making that up.

I don't know what "Scholars" you are reading. But the correct usage of Arayan is referring to one of the Indo-Persian tribes. Not to the Indo-European people as a whole. Victorian scholars used the term Indo-Aryan, or Indo-Germanic. They had a bias thinking that Aryan or Germanic were both synonomous and the apex of culture. Its been disproven that was the case

An Morrigan is not a "rip off of" Lord Murugan. Try actually reading for a change
An Morrigan is a tile, of a Queen.

Oh and if you are going to quote the drunken McGrath about me, research him
Similarly if you are going to throw in a scientific term (Paedomorphosis) out of context, I'm going to laugh at you and your ideas

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The Vedic culture, was one of the cultures of the Indian Sub continent. It was Indo-European (the correct term). There were other cultures in the Indian Sub continent as well. So if one refers to India, one is referring to a modern culture.

Makes no sense, probably to you it does..

The Urheimat is a term Indo-European scholars use for the "Indo-European homeland" as you would have found when you googled that term

I did, i copied it straight off.. Its you who make things up again..

I don't know what "Scholars" you are reading. But the correct usage of Arayan is referring to one of the Indo-Persian tribes. Not to the Indo-European people as a whole. Victorian scholars used the term Indo-Aryan, or Indo-Germanic. They had a bias thinking that Aryan or Germanic were both synonomous and the apex of culture. Its been disproven that was the case

Same with this..

Paedomorphosis, domestication.. Same goes for humans..

I will pray for you, and i hope you all the best in life, even if you are completely lost in your own narrative..
I will pray for you each day in the father, the son and the holy spirit and hope you one day see something better than your make belief world..

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It makes perfect sense if you read some actual history, not Wikipedia. Similarly I don't make things up. The Urheimat is used as one of the termsfor the Indo-European homeland. Viz "Urheimat (/ˈʊərhaɪmɑːt/; German pronunciation: [ˈʔuːɐ̯ˌhaɪmaːt]; a German compound of Ur- "primitive, original" and Heimat "home, homeland") is a linguistic term that denotes the hypothesized homeland of the speakers of a proto-language."

Show that I have made something up. Otherwise you are engaging in ad homenins yet again. You owe me proof of my Xenophobia.

You need to illustrate with evidence your ideas on domestication

As for praying at me. I am glad you stalked me even furhter in another thread. You will now know that I see this as an attack and will return this in kind. Your deities have no power over me

Go raibh tú po wench a shéideann an ghaoth cosúil le cloch ó sling

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Illustrate? Wikipedia nowadays are all reference, you can't write anything without sourcing it.. It's great actually

A deity has no power over anyone, it's a cultural belief system which someone is accustomed to through rituals..

Xenophobia, well, thats my opinion about you..

Now you source your claims, I remember you had a real issue in the past with that, since it became your opinion instead of actual facts..

But you do claim a lot.. The stories are complex since it's a imaginative narrative, some live in them.. I believe most of the things you do as a Druid is a hoax, and amusing, I find it laughable to think that you believe the celts were anything other than used labor.
I find it laughable that you believe the Celtic culture just sprung from nothing, I find it laughable that you can't picture after " 20 years " of studies what the religious icons represent.. I find you amusing, since you made yourself a world of ideals you believe in and fail to realize people disagree with you not because you are right but because they think you are full of it..

You have some mental issues, numeorus posters mentioned that, they think you are some what autistic.. You mimick everything without really coming to your own conclusion.. A Robot,

But I'll do what the current paradigm actually wants me to do, and that's to pray for a lost soul

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You don't source any of the claims you make. Not a single one. You will throw in a random wikipedia (not the actual citation contained in it, but the whole Wikipedia article) or etymology online cut and paste. But you don't actually back up your claims

Viz The Celts being terrible farmers. Show proof.

Viz that The Celts were the slaves of the Indian culture.

Now cite what posters think I am autistic. No go for it. Cite the proof. Or you return to ad homenin attacks. If you don't understand, that is considered an admission of defeat by the person who is doing it.

If you can not source these accusations or claims. You must be considered to be trolling. After all, I've not been banned from ATS before, you have.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Xenophobia, well, thats my opinion about you..
You have some mental issues, numeorus posters mentioned that, they think you are some what autistic.. You mimick everything without really coming to your own conclusion.. A Robot,

But I'll do what the current paradigm actually wants me to do, and that's to pray for a lost soul

In the end all you post are your opinions. You dress them up as fact, and you take anyone questioning those opinions as an attack. *Shrug* Whatever floats your goat.

You clearly have never met someone on the Autistic spectrum either. I express my own opinions, and don't change them because someone puts pressure on me. You simply need to provide facts

Lets get back to Shiva oh and your post.

Your entire post seems to be a cut and past from Wikipedia along with some other "sources". What knowledge do you feel you gained from "researching" that post? You clearly don't understand the people who revere Shiva. You also don't understand history, as illustarated by "the Celts were slaves". You don't get the similarity between Brahman and Druid and Magi and Flamen do you? Or the cultural similarities?

So who is the robot, parroting others ideas? You've seldom been able to post an original thought of your own.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The citations are at the bottom of the Wikipedia page, follow them

You have to understand farming in a larger scale to understand how a farmers almanac works.. Planting a seed here and there doesn't really provide food for a community.. Celtic was a primitive race and culture, closer related to cavemen.. First calendar came with polytheistic religions of the Mediterranean.. But you fail to understand the concept of a calendar..

You fail to understand that the Celtic was a culled culture up in the north..

You fail to realize the concept when people tell you that you repeat yourself over and over again, autism repetitive behavior.. People agree cause they give up, not cause you are right..

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Well no, they aren't opinions since its facts not fiction like the neo-Druid- pagan, where most of the ideas are opinions loosely based on myths..

It's a community full of people who has a problem with reality so they make their own.. Just like you..

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Neighbour. You just admitted to be too lazy to correctly cite. I've been an editor on some Wikipedia pages over the years. I know how it works.

So the Celts were primitive were they? Post proof. Here is a hint. They were not a race. They were a culture. The rest of your statements show you do not understand very much about the Celtic Speaking peoples. I am assuming you are just trolling me
After all, if you had done any of that research you claim you did on the Druids (and thus the Celts) you would know what you just typed is wrong. Especially the bit about "he Celtic was a culled culture up in the north"

Now prove I have autism too. Otherwise it is another ad homenin attack. Name the people who say this

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Im in your world, i found the reference points i needed to start digging.. Architecture, genetics, craftmanship, culture, religion, history..

I am missing something, there should be a parallel story similar to Moses in mythology.. Since im not part of your culture could you maybe help me with this?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Sure, we can either do this here, or in messages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join