It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shiva the Trident holder

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

The terms xenophobia and racism are sometimes confused and used interchangeably because people who share a national origin may also belong to the same race. Due to this, xenophobia is usually distinguished by opposition to foreign culture. Xenophobia is a political term and not a recognized medical phobia.

Etymology;

xenophobia (n.) Look up xenophobia at Dictionary.com
1903, from xeno- "foreign, strange" + -phobia "fear." Earlier (c. 1884) it meant "agoraphobia."

Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by symptoms of anxiety in situations where the person perceives the environment to be unsafe with no easy way to get away.

agoraphobia (n.) Look up agoraphobia at Dictionary.com
"fear of open spaces," 1873, from German Agorophobie, coined 1871 by Berlin psychiatrist Carl Westphal (1833-1890) from Greek agora "open space" (see agora) + -phobia "fear." Related: Agoraphobe; agoraphobic.

A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, defined by a persistent fear of an object or situation.
--

What the word really means is different, but I understand your subjective view.. it's difficult sometimes to awake to a lie, but still defend childish dreams.. I stated before if the world you made makes you happy, who am I to judge,just don't sell lies to innocent people by claiming your a prophet.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I don't play games with Robots, they malfunction once you start tampering with their prime directives..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
do you want to spend time arguing with each other again
who cares if the other person thinks your wrong

BOO

back to Shiva....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

I just want poisonous tendencies to be transparent in biased opinions when pitching a lie

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

What foreign culture am I opposing again? You need to show evidence, not skirt at the edges of an accusation.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Neighbour despite being INTJ I am not a robot
You ad homeinined again Naughty.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Well it fits the profiling, quote; INTJ are the most naive idealists.

What culture? Most westernised who has a Christian based culture. You do realise the Nordic countries willingly adapted? So did most countries/states/cultures..

I'm not sure what you are trying to pitch, but i think you should realise it ain't promoting your neo-Druid social club towards something positive..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Funny thing is you started replying to me in this thread when I replied to another. You will grind that axe to nothing neighbour. You've been warned about behaving like this by people before.

Now as we've been asked nicely to talk about Shiva. Lets go a bit deeper than some Wikipedia and etymology online
I am sure you can

First I'd note that Shiva is a non Vedic deity, he's like Odin in many respects. By this I mean, Shiva comes from a source different than the base Indo-European culture which most of India (and by comparison Scandinavia) comes from. Prior to this the head deity was Dyaus Pita. Howver Rudra (a storm deity) slowly became synconos with Shiva.

So Shiva is similar (but separate) to Zeus, possibly Odin (he's an outsider deity) Thor, Taranis, Perunm, Pirwa etc. Gods known for carrying weapons (Lightning bolts, spears, hammers etc).

So if you want to compare gods who are like Shiva, Odin and Zeus, possibly Jupiter are the closest.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

So you bring this back to my non-Abrahamic faith. I'm not anti-Christian. I'd also point out, that you don't under stand that there is NO Christian Culture. A nation may have a religion, or not, but its culture is not its religion for the most part.

So again, how exactly am I xenophobic? No seriously spell it out. You've accused me of xenophobia, you need to back it up.

I'm not pitching anything. I certainly do not do missionary work for my faith. That is not a dogma we have.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I've been warned? No not really, but I'm sure you see it that way..

Still subjective; every word you say is biased.. I once came across a astrologer, all the words that came out of his mouth made sense to him.. the reality he made, became real..

I'm not sure who you actually believe you are, but we all have narcissistic tendencies, some more, some less.

I consider you a chemist, other than that.. nothing

There is a leap from nomadic to agriculture..

The gods means actually nothing without the context they were made for..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

No I don't see it that way. You admit to this being an account that is not your first here, after being removed. People have told you that you are wrong about others here before as well.

Thus detail my so called Xenophobia. Or recant. You are now degenerating into full on ad homenin attacks. You have cited no proof for any of your ideas either.

Take the "leap" from nomadic to agricultural lifestyles. You accuse the Celts of being ineffectual farmers. With out proof. To begin with I return to the fact that the Celts were never a single people. Further, do you understand the timescale from a nomadic to a settled agrarian lifestyle for any of the Indo-European or other peoples? Here is a hint. It was not over night.

So again. Provide proof or recant. Same goes for your ideas about "one culture". You are pushing your UPG as if it was a fact.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I've followed your threads across different forums, it's a great read..

10 years ago, the same words you say today were the same then..

The agriculture ways had its impact around the equator..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Shivas Son

Lord Murugan

www.thelightapp.com...

www.pathirikai.com...

www.sttemple.com...

books.google.co.uk... l=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4vOLU8L3QAhVFVRoKHUR2Bwg4MhDoAQgxMAQ#v=onepage&q=lord%20murugan%20trident&f=false

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

That is nice, would you care to actually talk to those (I've read many of them) rather than cite them? I believe one is supposed to post their own ideas after all

I'm fond of comparitive mythology, so I'd like to talk to this.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I don't care if you've s talked me or not to be honest
However either cough up proof of your accusations, or recant them.

I think you will find my words have changed, because I've gained more knowledge.

Also you can say "agriculture ways had its impact around the equator" all you like. Its not proof of anything. I return to, prove that the Celts were ineffectual farmers, or also recant that. You are all about trying to prove your pet ideas, yet you can not provide proof

You took this discussion away from Shivi, not I.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Funny thing about the image people have of "the Devil" is that it is usually a co-opted image from a pre-Christian faith. IF a deity was not one they (the early Church Fathers) did not wish to saint ... they made them a Devil. Similalry many gods and goddesses became "saints". For example, Brigid a Goddess of many things in Ireland, became a saint of many things.

People read to much into these shared images, with out looking deeper at the history.

Your first comment..

Get help Gareth... Something is not quite right in that head..

Stalked not much, i do find a repetitive pattern which havent change..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

In the Near East, agriculture was developed around 9,000 BCE, in Southeast Europe around 7,000 BCE, and later in other regions. Even within a specific region, agriculture developed during different times. For example, agriculture first developed in Southeast Europe about 7,000 BCE, in Central Europe about 5,500 BCE, and Northern Europe about 4,000 BCE. In East Asia, the Neolithic goes from 6000 to 2000 BCE.
--

Archaeologists have now been able to establish when the construction of Stonehenge began.

Between 3100 and 2800 BC the Great Cursus 300 yards from Stonehenge had been constructed - nearly one and a half miles long and 150 yards wide, on an east-west alignment.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

Shivas Son

Lord Murugan

www.thelightapp.com...

www.pathirikai.com...

www.sttemple.com...

books.google.co.uk... l=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4vOLU8L3QAhVFVRoKHUR2Bwg4MhDoAQgxMAQ#v=onepage&q=lord%20murugan%20trident&f=false

He doesnt get the cross reference.. Its a robot.. It will just malfunction

Edit: If he does get it, he will just say that Morrigan is 40.000BC and Aliens shoot a beam to invoke the spiritual enlightenment
edit on 20161122 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

See neighbor, you go right back to ad homenin attacks, you can't help yourself

Also I know far more about An Morrigan than you do apparently. If you really have read my views from over the years, you will know I will never make a claim that a deity is 40 000 years old.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Excellent what do they represent? In the real world, your words, not from a book, not mythology, not history..

Also I know far more about An Morrigan than you do apparently. If you really have read my views from over the years

Your words, lets hear them...? What does Morrigan represent?

Ive seen a deity thats about 30.000BC, hadnothing to do with agriculture.. It was a hole

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join