It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sourcery
OK so my brother just got home and told me about an e-mail he heard someone talk about...I'll try to find a link and post it.

Anyway, he's younger and kinda dumb but I'm gonna try to summarize what hes tellin me.

John: My pizza has not arrived, I fear there will only be 9 slices instead of 13.

Realtor: If it's disappeared, what could it mean? I can certainly arrange for a handkerchief to arrive in it's place.

John: If it does not arrive then No handkerchief will be necessary, the slices are compromised. The maps need to be re-drawn.

TBH I have no idea where he woulda saw an email and only remembered this much, but maybe it will help

That sounds completely made up. I've read all the relevant e-mails concerning this particular issue and what your brother said sounds like several of them combined with some completely made up stuff sprinkled in.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyPete

Hmm, I think you may have a fair point there, good sir. The question is, If some parts sound relevant and othere completely made up, there must be an ulterior motive for "Made-up" portions

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So....does anyone else want to look into the interesting fact that Virginia has the highest number of missing children outside of CA in the entire country? Virginia has the highest number of missing children per capita in the nation.

We know with the proximity to DC that statistic sets off red flags. It's largely in Fairfax, Norfolk and Virginia Beach which alone have more missing children than the entire states of Texas, or Florida, or NY.

This is also a red flag.

Curiously, almost all states — except for Virginia — provide photos of nearly all of the missing children. Of 392 missing in Virginia, 202 have no photos.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Very interesting timing with the shooter from North Carolina, and then all this?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

That is so creepy, because I live in one of those cities.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
In regards to wasn't-even-a-shooter doosh (the unemployed actor), I think I'm now of the False Flag conclusion.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Watching censorship of a myriad of topics net-wide that is occurring real-time now. It is surreal to witness the death of free speech in my lifetime

Looks like the mainstream media has gone all-in to use this too shut down conspiracy related websites and censor their competition ...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That happened, and atleast Daily Show, Samantha Bee (who was noticeably angry), and MSNBC held multiple segments on this subject.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

a reply to: DirtyPete

Hmm, I think you may have a fair point there, good sir. The question is, If some parts sound relevant and othere completely made up, there must be an ulterior motive for "Made-up" portions

...or your younger and admittedly "dumb" brother is confused and didn't relay the information to you properly. There was an e-mail referring to a handkerchief that had been left behind at a house which may contain a "pizza related map".

How old is your brother? It sounds like he was just confused.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The question is, If some parts sound relevant and othere completely made up, there must be an ulterior motive for "Made-up" portions

I think that relevant is the wrong word.

Some parts can be sourced and others made up sounds more accurate.

It's only speculation but, seeing the way things have been made up about the Podesta emails, I can only say that they are made up to fit the pizzagate narrative. To make them sound more sinister.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtyPete
There was an e-mail referring to a handkerchief that had been left behind at a house which may contain a "pizza related map".

And that tells us what exactly???

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: DirtyPete
There was an e-mail referring to a handkerchief that had been left behind at a house which may contain a "pizza related map".

I was just trying to explain to Sourcery that his brother was confused about the content of the e-mails, not making any claims about what they mean.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

The same thing it told us approximately a month ago, nothing.

I'm with DirtyPete, unless that username is pedo code.

You know what I'm talking about.

edit on 6-12-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Hey dask and Pete, check your inboxes please. I think you both are right, my brother is just an dumb#$@.

carry on

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I did find that very intriguing, MP, and meant to check the numbers. The "Alphabet" state as it were. Lots of spooky stuffs going on there. Certainly a lot of covert transportation ability and experience in residence in the state.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Come to think of it: Which U.S. State does have the highest concentration of intelligence and/or black ops personnel/operatives?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

These numbers suggest something well out of the ordinary to say the least.

numbers

I'd go as far as to suggest there's multiple things going on behind the scenes, multiple reasons for such a high rate of missing children. While it might be connected to pizza gate, which I take more as a DC pedo ring, it suggests more going on. I don't know if it's an international trafficking ring operating out of Virginia, maybe some pulled into the MK Ultra program, but there's something unusual going on in Virginia and all the three letter agencies around there brings huge suspicion.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

What thread?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

These numbers suggest something well out of the ordinary to say the least.

numbers

I'd go as far as to suggest there's multiple things going on behind the scenes, multiple reasons for such a high rate of missing children. While it might be connected to pizza gate, which I take more as a DC pedo ring, it suggests more going on. I don't know if it's an international trafficking ring operating out of Virginia, maybe some pulled into the MK Ultra program, but there's something unusual going on in Virginia and all the three letter agencies around there brings huge suspicion.

Numbers ? There needs to be a lot more detail in your picture.

And 100,000 children under 16 years old run away overnight from home or care each year in the UK. In 2010/11, 91 per cent of missing incidents reported to the police were closed within 48 hours, with 99 per cent of all missing cases solved within one year.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90 >>

join