It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Any one even watching the Milo stream anymore? twitter Q&A at the moment.. he is drilling the Clintons.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
Any one even watching the Milo stream anymore? twitter Q&A at the moment.. he is drilling the Clintons.

Don't care. I turned him off when I saw he caved to censorship.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee
Nah he made me mad so I turned him off

edit on 12/5/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

...and here we all are...every aspect of this huge topic...squeezed into one pathetic, heavily-monitored, thread...shoe-horned into 'Skunk works'.

Awww. I feel your pain Tat. I'm in no way surprised, though, that we are all squeezed here together. Even this might not last.

Hpwever, I also see opportunity for some Old School ATS member investigation here in the nether regions of this singular and lonely thread!!

Sometimes keeping it all in one place can allow collective synergy to promulgate rather than dissipate. I think the psychology leading to dissipation is the goal and usually works. I say double-down. Flip the script. Such a task would require Old School ATS work ethic, stellar fact-checking, and--yes--an open mind. I'm seeing some of that here already. Some of that ol' fighting spirit.

I know one thing: I sure the heck don't like to be told what to think.

edit on 5-12-2016 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
Note to Mods: I am not speaking of ATS...

I have witnessed (over and over) the very outlets of freedom of speech turn against their own customers for merely mentioning and discussing this subject.

Today (and one of you here know exactly who I am talking about)...I saw direct evidence that one social media outlet secretly and maliciously undermined one of it's most vocal critics...to the point where his anonymity was compromised and his life potentially put in jeopardy.
WHY?---because he dared to lead investigation into the topic of 'Pizza Gate'...and speak out against that social media outlet's censorship.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yarp.

We've done this before, and if it's as smelly as we think it might be, Skunk Works might be just the place.

And there is a really big effort behind corralling this story.

Fill me in on the dude who showed up and popped a cap into the floor?

Did I see right that he's tied to an indy movie company or somesuch?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: jappee

Don't care. I turned him off when I saw he caved to censorship.

Same here. When he said he was not allowed to speak of Pg, I realized he had nothing to say that wasn't either scripted or sanitized.

As far as I am concerned, his credibility is shot . Why would any of his followers trust or believe him. He is just as much a pawn as those he rails against. Worse since he claims to be their in your face liberator

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: DJW001

You want REALLY scary...

Trumps new National Security Advisor?...Flynn?..His son Flynn junior is his Top Aide...and was just given his .Gov email...and he is still pushing Pizzagate on Twitter..Even after this almost shooting at the Pizza Place.

www.cnn.com...

Because you have better Intel than a high-ranking govt official.
Plausible?

Well I have a functioning reasoning center...which is more than can be said of Flynn Junior...who is not a "high ranking govt official" but his daddy's chief aide, presumably because no one else would employ the little insane brat.

But as far as Flynn Sr....He is a complete eff-up...who took money from the Russian Govt. and flew to Russia to sit next to Putin for Dinner and get his picture taken for propaganda purposes...and was drummed out of the intelligence community for being as A-Hole..Pretty much the worst pick for a security advisor Trump could have imagined, but to be fair..99% of the people qualified for the role refused to be associated or work for Trump.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
breitbart, who employs Milo, which is based in DC, likely has a story brewing on this. they dont want to get scooped?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
First time I listened to Milo. Love that faggot.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

It's going to be a rude awakening when your bubble bursts.

Not an argument.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I listened to the beginning. I live in WV and had heard about that teacher...LOVE LOVE LOVE the razzing Milo has given him.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
breitbart, who employs Milo, which is based in DC, likely has a story brewing on this. they dont want to get scooped?

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm concerned at the depths of this.

The last couple weeks I've been looking into elite pedophilia globally. Coming across numerous stories I heard of previously but also many, many more. Dozens upon dozens of politicians, policeman, priests, folks across religions, from the US to the Middle East to most of Europe who are involved. It goes very deep. An example is I recently found out the Jewish Orthodox is extremely complicit in the sexual abuse of young boys both in NY and Israel. Who'd have thought that? And they cover it up within their networks.

Hell, I've thought about posting a thread of this shocking tidbit.

-Virginia is second to only CA in missing children.

That's correct, Virginia, and mainly two cities, Virginia Beach and Richmond have more missing children than the entire state of Texas, or Florida, or NY, among all others aside from CA.

But is that even allowed to be posted as a thread here?

So really, what I'm most concerned about is the limits the government is going to to silence this issue suggests people were getting too close to an issue that goes far deeper than just pizzagate and that there's many, many people involved at all levels globally. After all, sex trafficking is a multi-billion dollar business and even today we read that many refugees in Europe are being put into sex trafficking. Seems to be connected to globalism and open borders, and Haiti, and religion, and foster homes/child protective services, and law enforcement, and on and on.

This has hit a nerve so raw that every muscle tptb have is currently being flexed to shut down discussion. I imagine many sites owners have been threatened to corral this. I wouldnt have thought as much of this if I hadnt seen the unprecedented response. Where theres smoke, theres fire. And i dont know what the fire is but its getting hot.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

They don't have to threaten them all they have to do is change their terms and conditions and inform their participants.

I'm speaking about things like Adsense and other advertising companies that put banners on websites.

If it's not user supporters it's probably compromised.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

He deserves a careful look see I agree. If coincidences--especially involving intelligence agencies/operatives/cointelpro types---start accruing around him, then it would be of especial note. Or hypnotism---self or otherwise. If there was anything there, I'd expect such "coincidence."

edit on 5-12-2016 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Banner headline on Drudge now.
They say it's to stop terrorists...but THEY get to decide what's "extremist".

Web giants to cooperate on removal of extremist content

ca.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

goodbye thread, good bye everyone

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Yes, if anyone does not have a problem with this level of censorship.... I am at a loss for words as to their reasoning.

a reply to: MysticPearl

Agreed. I am concerned and interested as to where this will end up. Also, as to what we all can do here IF this "Fake News" is allowed to run rampant and Full-Scale censorship occurs or some sort of agency is started...what are we to do in response?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Here he is:

Forever Young Productions, Edgar Madison Welch's father runs this company, Edgar helps with movies (foreveryoungproductions.com)

voat

Forever Young Productions.

We are a North Carolina Corporation that is trying to get more film projects to the state, and at the same time, bring talent together.

Hollywood considers any budget under 10 million dollars to be a low budget film. Our goal is to produce quality, low budget independent films.

Forever Young Productions has found that all of Hollywood's talent is not working, and most do work for reasonable rates.

By using experienced directors, producers and actors, Forever Young Productions is trying to ensure the safest projects for our investors.

Wonder if this Comet Pizza appearance was a project?
edit on 5-12-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join