It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm concerned at the depths of this.

The last couple weeks I've been looking into elite pedophilia globally. Coming across numerous stories I heard of previously but also many, many more. Dozens upon dozens of politicians, policeman, priests, folks across religions, from the US to the Middle East to most of Europe who are involved. It goes very deep. An example is I recently found out the Jewish Orthodox is extremely complicit in the sexual abuse of young boys both in NY and Israel. Who'd have thought that? And they cover it up within their networks.

Hell, I've thought about posting a thread of this shocking tidbit.

-Virginia is second to only CA in missing children.

That's correct, Virginia, and mainly two cities, Virginia Beach and Richmond have more missing children than the entire state of Texas, or Florida, or NY, among all others aside from CA.

But is that even allowed to be posted as a thread here?

So really, what I'm most concerned about is the limits the government is going to to silence this issue suggests people were getting too close to an issue that goes far deeper than just pizzagate and that there's many, many people involved at all levels globally. After all, sex trafficking is a multi-billion dollar business and even today we read that many refugees in Europe are being put into sex trafficking. Seems to be connected to globalism and open borders, and Haiti, and religion, and foster homes/child protective services, and law enforcement, and on and on.
edit on 5-12-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Seems like the reason for the delay MAY have been from Milo taking those calls from DC...and thus the Title change as well. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
do you think breitbart made him stand down?

link   

originally posted by: jappee
Milo's statement about DC calling and telling him to wait about bringing up "pizzagate"..."not yet", is worthy of a thread it's self...someone pick up the ball and run! Did Milo just give us a clue? This is almost validation.

Makes me think the Trump hacking team may have put this together. If Milo is made into some kind of free speech martyr (god help us) then you can be sure this came from somewhere in the Trump-Bannon camp.

Maybe not an intelligence agency? Time will tell.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I don't think I've ever seen such a major full blown attempt at censorship occur.
We're watching it happen before our eyes.Anyone else concerned?

This is just a bolding of what has been happening all along.

Us little frogs paying to sit in the beautiful sauna, are finally waking up to the fact that the temperature in the pot is set on cook.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I have never seen anything like this at ATS before.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
do you think breitbart made him stand down?

Likely, because of threats.

Don't forget, Breitbart himself was suicided after publicly speaking on this topic.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i love it that he calls trump "daddy"

breitbart shut it down tonight. i can feels it

link   
a reply to: underwerks

Swing, and a miss.

link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

...and here we all are...every aspect of this huge topic...squeezed into one pathetic, heavily-monitored, thread...shoe-horned into 'Skunk works'.

link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

It's going to be a rude awakening when your bubble bursts.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So i guess the Milo live stream thread being redirected here was in error, nothing pizzagate related in his event.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Swing, and a miss.

No one knows for sure.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

...and here we all are...every aspect of this huge topic...squeezed into one pathetic, heavily-monitored, thread...shoe-horned into 'Skunk works'.
Amen.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Milo was and still is an influential force for the election, and Trump's presidency in general. Swayed a huge number of voter to Trump, and now they attack him?....that logic does not compute.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

The Milo thread was closed and everything shuttled here.
In fact, every thread mentioning pizzagate goes here.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Milo was and still is an influential force for the election, and Trump's presidency in general. Swayed a huge number of voter to Trump, and now they attack him?....that logic does not compute.

You just have to think a little further.

Just putting all the options out there. No one knows for sure so everything is still on the table, however likely or not it seems to you.

My money is still on this being a psy op by an intelligence agency.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Wallpaper?

Now who's grasping at straws?

And it might be a handkerchief as described, why say, "item might be a scarf..." when it is clearly described as a handkerchief?

It's a white with back cloth handkerchief that, "has a map that seems pizza-related."

John Podesta admits to its ownership and dismisses it as, "not worth worrying about."

Speaking to the possibility that there is code talk taking place, I don't think one needs to go as far as some have taken the idea. In this case there is a map to a pizza-related location. The map is a map, but it's the "pizza-related" phrase which is the code. Perhaps the coloration of the handkerchief as well, but that is not a high a probability of being code as the "pizza-related," phrase is.

Sounds to me the handkerchief was left in the house Susan Sandler was vacating when looking at these three houses in Vineyard Haven. She then forwards the question to Podesta regarding the handkerchief and this is when she describes it as "pizza-related."

The question is, was she staying in a house owned by Podesta? Why would she forward the question to him? She obviously figured the handkerchief belonged to him, but was also willing to credit the idea that it was someone else's, perhaps giving Podesta an "out?"

The whole thing just has an oddness to it and that word-sounds are not being matched up in the usual manner.

I think you're the one that is taking things out of context.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: katfish
www.abovetopsecret.com...
BUT Milo's speech is NOT related to pizzagate....
edit on 12/5/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee
I don't know if you did that on purpose or not...but it's perfect!

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join