It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyK22

Looks like a cheap necklace to me. Like something a little girl would have. Just beads. No pedophile symbol.

There are no pedophile symbols associated with Comet Pizza.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Greggers

You do know that the world table tennis association is also part of this ring.

An "insider" has also leaked that regular tennis and badminton association make it an even larger operation than previously thought.

Apparently the Golf Clubs are in on it too. And these logos HAVE BALLS!

edit on 5-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Double.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Pedophiles! Pedophiles everywhere!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

They are a subset because they limit it to "sword" fights.

You can see it in the San Fran logo because the girl golfer is crossed out. Only boy swashbucklers allowed.
edit on 5-12-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Let's not leave out Badminton.

And equally revealing, this one comes from Penn State, Home of Jerry Sandusky.

Someone should immediately look into whether Sandusky had any involvement with the Badminton program

Edit: On second thought, Penn State isn't the same thing as University of Pennsylvania. It doesn't matter though, right?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
You are killing me how many hours have you put into researching?

link   

BS. We haven't kept ANYTHING safe from prying eyes. This stuff is plastered over every square inch of the internet, to the point that it is effecting the lives of innocent people, some of these actual chilBS. We haven't kept ANYTHING safe from prying eyes. This stuff is plastered over every square inch of the internet, to the point that it is effecting the lives of innocent people, some of these actual children. as dren.

No there has been systematic censorship on the internet. The MSN is not adressing the issue, Google have refeined their searches.. Facebook have censored the story, Twitter user and journalists have has there acounts suspended for posting, reddit has threads taken off.

Never seen such internet take dow that in itself says something and that in itself should cause the alarm bells to ring.

The Nazis use to burn books.. Now they take down information instead..

Funny the other day one of the British Papers published that they were reoponing an investiagation into Madaline Mcann. They had been monitoring Voat.co for evidence.. They have now changed that story..

Wake up...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HonestumMortem
More innocent, harmless art affiliated with Comet Ping Pong.

Look very closely at top left corner...

Does that seem child friendly?

Did someone vandalize the wall? Where is that, the bathroom stall?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

BS. We haven't kept ANYTHING safe from prying eyes. This stuff is plastered over every square inch of the internet, to the point that it is effecting the lives of innocent people, some of these actual chilBS. We haven't kept ANYTHING safe from prying eyes. This stuff is plastered over every square inch of the internet, to the point that it is effecting the lives of innocent people, some of these actual children. as dren.

No there has been systematic censorship on the internet. The MSN is not adressing the issue, Google have refeined their searches.. Facebook have censored the story, Twitter user and journalists have has there acounts suspended for posting, reddit has threads taken off.

Never seen such internet take dow that in itself says something and that in itself should cause the alarm bells to ring.

The Nazis use to burn books.. Now they take down information instead..

Funny the other day one of the British Papers published that they were reoponing an investiagation into Madaline Mcann. They had been monitoring Voat.co for evidence.. They have now changed that story..

Wake up...

What the hell do "people like me" have to do with systematic censorship on the internet?

Either way, all you have to do is google Pizzagate to get all the conspiracy stuff you could ever want.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: purplemer

The artist hereself said when it is done in an art setting when in a private setting it is spiritual.

But she does it in galleries, so it's art.

She does it in both environments. I read an interview with. When done in a gallary its art and when in private its spiritual.

Spirit cooking is a sacrament to Thelema..

Understand what that means..

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Either way, all you have to do is google Pizzagate to get all the conspiracy stuff you could ever want.

Yes and many of the hash tags have been taken down and google hits are edited. Most of the good stuff has all but gone from the main forums and social media. It has had to move further underground..

You should be alarmed at what is happening..

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I've got to say greggers you are brilliant! I wish this thread was just you and dashen going against each other as think it'd probably end up close to what ever the truth is.

Personally I think the truth is some where in the middle...

I definitely think the "thing" is about internet control.

I've read ats for a few years now but this thread has finally got me posting, it is one heck of an emotive subject and I've been fascinated watching the ebb and flow that is now overflowing into global mainstream news!!

Is pizzagate a thing? Yes it is absolutely huge and may be earning itself a place in history, what kind of thing is it? I don't think we'll ever know, it has gone too far now. If there was ever any wrong doings that has been well covered up. We are all going to have to wait a good few years to see if this reemerges.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Darkmadness

What coded messages? People keep claiming pizza is a known code among pedophiles. When asked for proof no one responds.

Seen some of the languaged used myself on the chans years ago. Believe me or not its very real.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyK22

A cheap beaded necklace is not a pedophile symbol - no matter how many hours of research.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

You should be alarmed at what is happening..

You should be alarmed at this:

A flower in the middle of two crossed lacross sticks. We all know the Georgia O'Keef connection between flowers and female genitalia. Now, add in the blatant use of crossed rackets as a nod to pedos (the OBVIOUS girl-lover symbol), and what do we have?

And let's not forget, there were some allegations about the Duke Lacrosse team a while back. Maybe those boys weren't as innocent as the MSM would have you believe.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: HonestumMortem
More innocent, harmless art affiliated with Comet Ping Pong.

Look very closely at top left corner...

Does that seem child friendly?

Did someone vandalize the wall? Where is that, the bathroom stall?

Here is a photo showing the inside of Comet Ping Pong where graffiti saying “shut up and ****” and “Amen” are clearly visible:

themillenniumreport.com...

Whatever it was, they were aware of it and left it up as it's on instagram...

Quite the followers they have on that feed, 34 "like".

Don't know how anyone can spin that into any justification.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You are looking at cirumstanstial.. I would prefer to stick to the facts...

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join