It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
What in gods name do you mean "almost shooting" if you have the nerve, capability, and acceptance of the consequences to walk into a a pizza bar with a barren AR-15 you are there to kill. Nothing like this has ever happened he shot a single round and gave up give me a break that's just insane and travel there from NC to top it off. *Goes to jail* *what chu in here for brah" OHhh man I walked into a pizza joint fired a round into absolutely nothing and gave myself up! Sup wit it! *shanked for retardness*

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: DJW001

Interesting. I found someone else who stands with comet.
archive.is...
sor.informe.org...

Gosh a registered sex offender who is With comet pizza.
Color me surprised

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Interesting. I found someone else who stands with comet.
archive.is...
sor.informe.org...

Gosh a registered sex offender who is With comet pizza.
Color me surprised

Meaning, some registered sex offender signed the banner?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21560617]TheFlyOnTheWall

Podesta emails -that was the source. Facts are still circumstantial as I said but doesn't disprove anything

Evidence can be "circumstantial"...facts are just facts.

And the Evidence is not "Circumstantial" ...it does not suggest or point to a conclusion...it does not exist at all in context ...It is cut and paste word yahtzee played by those imagining how they might run a pedophile ring.

None of it makes any sense unless you rip excerpts out of context and write Pedophile-Fiction atop of it.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Considering I know people that work for and have worked for the NCMEC I'm pretty confident in saying they're not "in on it." John Walsh was even out at my brewery this weekend because we brewed a batch of beer where all proceeds go to the NCMEC. Just heading him speak you can tell he's extremely passionate about all the work they do there.

Im not saying theyre all in on it and in fact Im sure they arent but having a few beers with a bloke and him being passionate about his job is hardly an indication that its all above board.

Can you really see him saying "well yeah, I love little boy #@!$"

It wouldnt be the 1st time someone in a position of power in an organisation set up to combat something was in fact up to their neck in what it is they were meant to be combating.

Most Psycho and Sociopaths are quite charismatic and believable which is how they manage to avoid suspicion and exposure

Are you seriously implicating John Walsh, whose child was abucted and murdered by a deranged pervert, and who has dedicated his life to putting scum behind bars?

I dont have a clue who John Walsh is so Im not implicating anyone, what Im saying is just because someone works for the quit smoking campaign doesnt mean its impossible for them to be a smoker, just because someone works for the police doesnt mean they dont ever commit crimes and just because someone works in child welfare it doesnt mean they arent pedos

In principal you're correct. But I would certainly hope we wouldn't go throwing around accusations without proof. There is no evidence that John Walsh is guilty of anything.

No one said he was and the fact he is even being brought up and people are implying I accused him of something reeks of diversionary tactics and desperation.
I havent accused anyone of anything, not even Podesta or Alefanti

It doesn't reek of anything. That's what it sounded like you were saying.

You were responding to a post about Walsh, and you said something like, "can you imagine him saying I like little boy #$&@*S".

It sure seemed like you were talking about Walsh.

You've since clarified your intent, so I have no qualms with you in that regard. But please don't act like it was a completely unreasonable way to interpret your comment.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I'm just correcting the record. Yes, lots of stuff gets messed up, there's a lot of information to go through. Many people just diving into this will get facts mixed up, don't follow those people for your info.

As to Abamovic

The origins of Spirit Cooking can be found in the preludes to production of the Cake of Light material, a sacrament in the religion of Thelema which was founded by Aleister Crowley. The original ritual, not of the same name, is performed during the cooking of Cake of Light wafers that is to be consumed during a religious gathering. The ingredients of the Cake of Light include honey, oil, menstrual blood and sperm. The sacrament is meant to symbolize the union between the microcosm, Man, and the macrocosm, the Divine, which is a representation of one of the prime maxims in Hermeticism "As Above, So Below." The consumption of the Cake of Light is a fulfillment of the sacred circle of the connection between Man and the Divine. [✔] The ceremony of "spirit cooking" is the modern rendition of the 19th and 20th century rituals of the Cake of Light.[17] Source: www.everipedia.com...

www.everipedia.com...

More

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I'm just correcting the record. Yes, lots of stuff gets messed up, there's a lot of information to go through. Many people just diving into this will get facts mixed up, don't follow those people for your info.

As to Abamovic

The origins of Spirit Cooking can be found in the preludes to production of the Cake of Light material, a sacrament in the religion of Thelema which was founded by Aleister Crowley. The original ritual, not of the same name, is performed during the cooking of Cake of Light wafers that is to be consumed during a religious gathering. The ingredients of the Cake of Light include honey, oil, menstrual blood and sperm. The sacrament is meant to symbolize the union between the microcosm, Man, and the macrocosm, the Divine, which is a representation of one of the prime maxims in Hermeticism "As Above, So Below." The consumption of the Cake of Light is a fulfillment of the sacred circle of the connection between Man and the Divine. [✔] The ceremony of "spirit cooking" is the modern rendition of the 19th and 20th century rituals of the Cake of Light.[17] Source: www.everipedia.com...

www.everipedia.com...

More

Yum yum.
Do you think it is organic locally-sourced?
this reminds me of the game cracker, but here everyone loses

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
#pizzagate naysayers,

Aside from the puzzling and cruel art collection exposed at Comet Pizza (and the Podesta Dahmer piece)-

Does it consern you at all the pedophile symbols from the FBI WikiLeaks document being used at Comet Pizza?

Does it consern you at all the similar to exact verbiage ALL msm outlets are using to discredit alt media and discussions of this topic?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Not just a registered sex offender. He's a convicted pedophile. Lots of stuff on him people have been digging up. His entire instagram photos are of little kids

link   

originally posted by: CrazyK22
What in gods name do you mean "almost shooting" if you have the nerve, capability, and acceptance of the consequences to walk into a a pizza bar with a barren AR-15 you are there to kill. Nothing like this has ever happened he shot a single round and gave up give me a break that's just insane and travel there from NC to top it off. *Goes to jail* *what chu in here for brah" OHhh man I walked into a pizza joint fired a round into absolutely nothing and gave myself up! Sup wit it! *shanked for retardness*

No doubt...fueled in his basement while trading "evidence" on threads like this..with posters like yourself..he expected to walk in and find children chained to the wall...rather than a family Pizza joint..I am not going to deride the mentally vulnerable...almost mass shooter...for having a moment of sane clarity that broke his derangement.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Considering I know people that work for and have worked for the NCMEC I'm pretty confident in saying they're not "in on it." John Walsh was even out at my brewery this weekend because we brewed a batch of beer where all proceeds go to the NCMEC. Just heading him speak you can tell he's extremely passionate about all the work they do there.

Im not saying theyre all in on it and in fact Im sure they arent but having a few beers with a bloke and him being passionate about his job is hardly an indication that its all above board.

Can you really see him saying "well yeah, I love little boy #@!$"

It wouldnt be the 1st time someone in a position of power in an organisation set up to combat something was in fact up to their neck in what it is they were meant to be combating.

Most Psycho and Sociopaths are quite charismatic and believable which is how they manage to avoid suspicion and exposure

Are you seriously implicating John Walsh, whose child was abucted and murdered by a deranged pervert, and who has dedicated his life to putting scum behind bars?

I dont have a clue who John Walsh is so Im not implicating anyone, what Im saying is just because someone works for the quit smoking campaign doesnt mean its impossible for them to be a smoker, just because someone works for the police doesnt mean they dont ever commit crimes and just because someone works in child welfare it doesnt mean they arent pedos

In principal you're correct. But I would certainly hope we wouldn't go throwing around accusations without proof. There is no evidence that John Walsh is guilty of anything.

No one said he was and the fact he is even being brought up and people are implying I accused him of something reeks of diversionary tactics and desperation.
I havent accused anyone of anything, not even Podesta or Alefanti

It doesn't reek of anything. That's what it sounded like you were saying.

You were responding to a post about Walsh, and you said something like, "can you imagine him saying I like little boy #$&@*S".

It sure seemed like you were talking about Walsh.

You've since clarified your intent, so I have no qualms with you in that regard. But please don't act like it was a completely unreasonable way to interpret your comment.

Fair call

Glad we were able to sort out this misunderstanding quickly and amicably
Now lets get back to arguing

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: CrazyK22

No doubt...fueled in his basement while trading "evidence" on threads like this..with posters like yourself..he expected to walk in and find children chained to the wall...rather than a family Pizza joint..I am not going to deride the mentally vulnerable...almost mass shooter...for having a moment of sane clarity that broke his derangement.

Wow. Did he tell you that?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
#pizzagate naysayers,

Aside from the puzzling and cruel art collection exposed at Comet Pizza (and the Podesta Dahmer piece)-

Does it consern you at all the pedophile symbols from the FBI WikiLeaks document being used at Comet Pizza?

Does it consern you at all the similar to exact verbiage ALL msm outlets are using to discredit alt media and discussions of this topic?

What pedophile symbols from the FBI are being used at Comet Pizza?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The NY times actually quoted the lead singer in their article about fake news pizza gate, oh and there's the posters advertising gig's at comet ping pong

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
Just google it you will find a much faster and in depth response.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

There was no "puzzling and cruel art collection exposed at Comet Pizza" and Podesta's collection has nothing to do with it.

There were none.

As much as the two items of misinformation you posted above.
edit on 5-12-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There is a mural with a decapitated childs head in comet ping pong.
Em. Child friendly enough for you?

edit on 5-12-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

#pizzagate naysayers,

The suspected pedo symbol was at Besta Pizza. As far as I can tell, Besta Pizza hasn't been accused of any other strangeness besides having a triangular piece of graphic art, in the shape of a pizza (which is triangular by default), with a Greek-style motif that resembles a known pedo symbol.

link   

originally posted by: DJW001

1. No child has come forward and claimed they were abused.

The recent cases in the UK of footballers in the junior teams who have accused

coaches of molestation from 40 years ago have only been able to face it

now ..... 40 years later!!!

2. No parent has come forward and claimed that they suspect their child has been abused.

Parents are often the last to know.... thats the ugly face of sex abuse!!

3. Most of the children in the photographs appear to be happy, well fed, white children. They were clearly not smuggled in from Panama or Thailand. They are being raised by prosperous middle-class-or-better parents who would certainly report abuse if they suspected it.

Look up actors who were child actors in hollywood !!

Funny how the "investigators" have overlooked these three elementary clues. What's more, the locals who frequent the restaurant support it:

You havent a clue about child abuse. If it were that easy to spot,

it wouldn't happen. Its insidious and underground. How do you think

Jimmy Saville ...Rolf Harris .... Max Clifford ... Garry Glitter ...

Jonathon King et al .....got away with it in the UK for so many years.

link   

#pizzagate naysayers,

You are like a fake news burp machine...

The art thing at Comet Pizza was a hoax...No the art at Comet Pizza is not by Kim Noble ..Not even close...that is made up BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join