It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's already been happening for years. Decades. it's no worse than the Star tabloid headlines in the 80s, 90s, etc. Fake news has been all over the internet for 20 years.

There's a reason it suddenly matters *cough* so very GD deeply.

Or even fake news like Daily Kos...supplied by Alt-Left bloggers.
One side's fake news is another side's research and opinion.
Free Speech...for all.

The daily Kos has real news. There are right wing sites with real news. What are you saying?

Most info wars news is real, though with an extreme slant. And sometimes they put up Joey Salads as real news. I have said multiple times that I visit there.

There are FAKE news sites though. BIN. GLP. Someonesbones, superstation95, that other one that has 70 ion it. There are a bunch of far right ones that are fake. There may be a bunch of far left ones, I have not yet found them.

edit on 20-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If pizzagate had anything to do with Trump or people in his cabinet, the naysayers here would be singing a completely different tune. I guarantee it.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Basically exactly what I just typed out...and then said f it and deleted it.

Trying to say it's off topic is just trying to derail and distract from the subject matter.

Fact is, it's a very tangled web and not all the dots are going to blatantly lead to one another. Imagine that, huh? These monsters actually do try to cover up their deeds in some ways. Shocking (sarc)

I am leaving this thread now. Nothing productive will come of it.

Pheonix...
for your dedication to this horrible subject matter and trying to be a voice here. I wish you luck.

link   

originally posted by: reldra

It's already been happening for years. Decades. it's no worse than the Star tabloid headlines in the 80s, 90s, etc. Fake news has been all over the internet for 20 years.

Yes, it has actually existed for thousands of years. Ante is not saying it hasn't. In the 80s, there was a rash of fake 'scares'. This is well documented.

And at least 3 people spent the best years of their lives behind bars due to Satanic Panic. The phenomenon has been studied extensively since then and the entire thing was attributable to paranoid Christians reacting irrationally to a culture that frightened them.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
If pizzagate had anything to do with Trump or people in his cabinet, the naysayers here would be singing a completely different tune. I guarantee it.

They were singing a different tune when a woman claimed she was raped at age 13 by Trump.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

It does. It implicates people on both sides. I still find it to not be true.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

They were singing a different tune when a woman claimed she was raped at age 13 by Trump.

HOMERUN!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
The same pattern is under way as those in power try the very same tricks.

Then maybe those looking to shine a light on things should up their game.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Certain people found it plausible that Trump could have been party to a rape because a real person had accused him of such.

No one accused him of being part of an international, Devil worshiping cult that trafficked in children, and no one reached such conclusions after scanning emails about mundane topics like pizza and maps.
edit on 20-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

link   

HOMERUN!

I am not sure who 'they is'. I know Trump is associated with the rape of a 13 year old girl. I still don;t find it attached to 'pizzagate', even if jhe is implicated in it as well as left wing elites.

link   

Yes, it has actually existed for thousands of years. Ante is not saying it hasn't. In the 80s, there was a rash of fake 'scares'. This is well documented.

So all outrageous claims must be fake because some are fake.

This new 'fake-news is totes suddenly destroying us' thing is very oddly-timed.

Fall for it if you want. I think it raises even more suspicion...especially since Obama, himself, is behind this 'latest' outrage.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

So all outrageous claims must be fake because some are fake.

This new 'fake-news is totes suddenly destroying us' thing is very oddly-timed.

No matter how many times people try to say I said something I didn't or try to make an opinion in total of me from logical statements, it's ok. It's just poor debating on their part.

edit on 20-11-2016 by reldra because: too many quoted posts, messing things up

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Did you know that sometimes BIN links back to credible sources, albeit they do distort whatever it is they are linking to beyond all hope of reality or they might take a satire and report it as fact.

But they do sometimes link back to credible sources.

I've also seen some fantastic pictures on BIN too. They once had a series of photos of snakes. Nothing fake about them. It was just a set of really nice photos of snakes.

link   

HOMERUN!

Looked like a foul ball to me.

link   

originally posted by: Greggers

Certain people found it plausible that Trump could have been party to a rape because a real person had accused him of such.

No one accused him of being part of an international, Devil worshiping cult that trafficked in children, and no one reached such conclusions after scanning emails about mundane topics like pizza and maps.

Sure they did. They accused him of being a part of Epstein's elite pedophile ring. I even wondered about it.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Free Speech...for all.

The daily Kos has real news. There are right wing sites with real news. What are you saying?

Does Alex Jones have real news?

The point is "News" is sensationalized to the point where partisan ragging is the only separation of the outlets. Not news coverage.

The Right is far worse, but it's not really worth arguing over how triggered they get when they hear it. Specifically the partisanship part. It's easy to believe the Democrats use propaganda and avoid coverage of specific stories, what is not easy to swallow is the Right's response to creating clearly-bias content with no regard for the truth at all. It's not underhanded at all, it's straight public lynching and instead of this being criticized, it's considered "real journalism". The hypocrisy in the media situation is bizarre.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: reldra

Did you know that sometimes BIN links back to credible sources, albeit they do distort whatever it is they are linking to beyond all hope of reality or they might take a satire and report it as fact.

But they do sometimes link back to credible sources.

I've also seen some fantastic pictures on BIN too. They once had a series of photos of snakes. Nothing fake about them. It was just a set of really nice photos of snakes.

I will never look there. You can, though.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Sure they did. They accused him of being a part of Epstein's elite pedophile ring. I even wondered about it.

Again, speculation about whether he was a regular participant in a KNOWN PEDOPHILE'S KNOWN ACTIVITIES, when a real person had made such a claim, is not the same thing as reading some random emails about pizzas, handkerchiefs and maps, and some pictures of tasteless performance art, and claiming he was a DEVIL WORSHIPING pedo in a worldwide ring of similar Devil worshiping pedos.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Free Speech...for all.

Does Alex Jones have real news?

The point is "News" is sensationalized to the point where partisan ragging is the only separation of the outlets. Not news coverage.

The Right is far worse, but it's not really worth arguing over how triggered they get when they hear it. Specifically the partisanship part. It's easy to believe the Democrats use propaganda and avoid coverage of specific stories, what is not easy to swallow is the Right's response to creating clearly-bias content with no regard for the truth at all. It's not underhanded at all, it's straight public lynching and instead of this being criticized, it's considered "real journalism". The hypocrisy in the media situation is bizarre.

They normally post real news with a slant. When he talks it is all hyperbole and also with a slant.

Yes, the right is FAR worse on the posting of fake news or going waaay too far with the spin.

I can pick out from info wars what is real. The bad part is that I know some cannot.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Again, speculation about whether he was a regular participant in a KNOWN PEDOPHILE'S KNOWN ACTIVITIES, when a real person had made such a claim, is not the same thing as reading some random emails about pizzas, handkerchiefs and maps, and some pictures of tasteless performance art, and claiming he was a DEVIL WORSHIPING pedo in a worldwide ring of similar Devil worshiping pedos.

You are right. I am ready to post some of the art I own. There will be a 'witch' hunt. Pun as I am Wiccan. LOL

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join