It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I would still like to discuss this video where a band appearing at comet ping pong openly jokes about the management's preference for boy love.

Pre pizzagate

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I would still like to discuss this video where a band appearing at comet ping pong openly jokes about the management's preference for boy love.

Pre pizzagate

And your proof that they played there?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Edited in the article.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyK22
God I get a concussion yesterday and wake up to this BS just got so nauseated I threw up, to all those calling #pizzagate completely fake look at the Instagram pictures! Now would you let your child around this man?! If so tell us why I really want to understand the other side of the argument but just can't and it's beginning to make my brain swell.

The... pictures... show... happy... children.... The... crass... sick... comments... were... left... by... the... people... who... started... the... hoax. Got it now?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Pre pizzagate

it's already common knowledge

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

God I get a concussion yesterday and wake up to this BS just got so nauseated I threw up, to all those calling #pizzagate completely fake look at the Instagram pictures! Now would you let your child around this man?! If so tell us why I really want to understand the other side of the argument but just can't and it's beginning to make my brain swell.

The... pictures... show... happy... children.... The... crass... sick... comments... were... left... by... the... people... who... started... the... hoax. Got it now?

JimmyComet posted #chickenlover. Guess he's in on his own hoax then

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

In other words, it's another rumor being circulated by people who are already convinced the hoax is for real. Where did this video come from? Isn't it possible that this was staged by the hoaxers as pseudo-evidence?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

Where?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Pre pizzagate

The band said so

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

In other words, it's another rumor being circulated by people who are already convinced the hoax is for real. Where did this video come from? Isn't it possible that this was staged by the hoaxers as pseudo-evidence?

Dude, she says welcome to comet ping pong in the original video! This is just a 38 second clip to get to the point. At least do a minimal bit of research. It's already common knowledge.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Pre pizzagate

The band said so

Where?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Where?

All over the web.
But those posts are verboten by ats t&c

link   
a reply to: DJW001

in the archived images of his instagram. That's where.

link   

Dude, she says welcome to comet ping pong in the original video!

Does that mean the video was not faked???

link   

a reply to: DJW001

in the archived images of his instagram. That's where.

Link?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Where?

All over the web.
But those posts are verboten by ats t&c

Wrong!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Beat me to it Mr. Fly yea the damning one are those ones he himself posted! But yea a guy holding a baby with a sex bracelet and #chickenlovers could mean a ton of different things besides what it's listed as (men who like little boys). Your not even trying man...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Where?

All over the web.
But those posts! are verboten by ats t&c

Wrong!

Speaking of wrong.

Who is WRONG??

Not ME friendo

edit on 5-12-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Yes, it means the video was not faked. It means it's authentic, filmed live at Comet Ping Pong. And what's with the multiple ?????

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Youve gone full ostrich good man.
Maybe you should start with a few google searches before screaming everything is FAKE NEWS

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join