It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

im pretty sure that pitchfork stuff is against T&C

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I'm pretty sure that inciting violence is against T&C. What do you call all that hate speech I just pointed out?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

well, he did post many pedophilic things, including the blue triangle spiral being featured in music videos filmed on premises.
here is a band that features (allegedly unwittingly) the blue spiral. they played at that ping pong place too.

unfortunately all those pictures are against tAc. so i wont be reposting.
i didnt cry false flag.
i think hes a nutter and have said so earlier in this thread.
this is not a way to further research, but an excellent way to shut it down

From the band:

To Whom It may Concern,

Sex Stains.
A band name we decided on after 100 suggestions by random people on Facebook because every name we could think up was already taken.
We are just a punk rock band from L.A.
We are NOT pedophiles. Just the thought of that is sickening!

What the hell happened here?
A few months ago, we passed through DC on a week long mini tour. We booked a show at Comet. We were told it's an ok place for bands to play, so we did. That's about the extent of our involvement with or knowledge of this venue.

Before going on that tour, we made a video with Cassandra Hamilton, a L.A. artist that has made videos for a few bands in the local rock scene. We had no budget but she was willing
to help us make a video for our song Land Of La La (a common term used to refer to Los Angeles because of the sometimes flakey & aloof people that live here). There was no real concept for the video other than making it very colorful & exciting to watch.
The director invited (the band & a few friends) to create some props, suggesting boxes & paintings, anything we could put together cheaply & quickly to fill some space up in the shots of the band playing/dancing/goofing off. We bought party supplies, gags, glitter. Any cheap crap we could. This was an endeavor in fun. There was absolutely NO PLOT to purposefully use offensive symbols or to mess with peoples heads. There was/is ZERO interest in anything having to do with children. No one in the band had any knowledge of the triangle/spirals horrid symbolism. We're shocked & disgusted by the theory that we are somehow linked to Pedophelia rings or Satanic cults, and also by the hateful comments & accusations we've been receiving. WE ARE NOT pedophiles and do NOT support or promote it. Period. Again, we are just a punk rock band.

www.youtube.com...

Stop projecting your hurtful fantasies on others; it can ruin innocent lives.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Did not read the part where i said allegedly unwittingly??
Do you read anything i post besides what's useful for your agenda?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I'm pretty sure that inciting violence is against T&C. What do you call all that hate speech I just pointed out?

i know, people hating child rapists is pretty surprising to you.
Doesnt make any sense to you.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I'm calling this as a desperate publicity stunt by an emotionally unstable, out-of-work actor who was emotionally distraught after recently striking a child with his car and having his wife leave him.

He was only charged with possession of a firearm in public...as, at no point, did he threaten anyone or attempt to harm any others.

Shooting into the floor after he allowed patrons to leave unmolested, appears to indicate he was not homicidal...
but only seeking attention.

Edit: Voluntarily surrendering without resisting...shows he was not suicidal.

edit on 5-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

So let's say this wasn't a false flag this is how it MUST have gone down. Walks in with an AR-15 fires into the air everybody out this is an investigation!! I'm well aware the news claimed he aimed at an employee, but can I ask have you ever shot an AR-15? They are an absolute bore to shoot they have almost zero kickback and for the most part you hit anything you aim at like a pellet gun or .22. If he aimed at him/her and fired he/she would be injured or dead plain and simple.
edit on 5-12-2016 by CrazyK22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

i know, people hating child rapists is pretty surprising to you.

No, hating total strangers because someone told lies about them baffles me. This is no different than killing the local Jews because someone got a little sick and thought the Jews must be trying to poison them all. It is no different than hanging a lonely old woman because the crops failed and that must mean witchcraft. This is no different than invading Iraq because some congenital liar said Saddam was working on nuclear weapons. It is ignorance manifesting as hate. This is ATS: deny ignorance!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Were the traffic cams really removed the day of the shooting?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyK22

So let's say this wasn't a false flag this is how it MUST have gone down. Walks in with an AR-15 fires into the air everybody out this is an investigation!! I'm well aware the news claimed he aimed at an employee, but can I ask have you ever shot an AR-15? They are an absolute bore to shoot they have almost zero kickback and for the most part you hit anything you aim at like a pellet gun or .22. If he aimed at her and fired she would be injured or dead plain and simple.

AS someone said, perhaps it was a desperate plea for attention. If it's a false flag, perhaps it's to get the FBI involved investigating the cyber-gangstalking.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Did not read the part where i said allegedly unwittingly??

"Allegedly" means you don't believe them.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

can we talk about this video ?

When did they play there?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

They said they aint no pedo. THAT SETTLES IT! End of discussion.

At least they did man up and address the situation. Just on't hold your breath for the people that buy 11-13 slice pizza's and leave handkerchiefs all about to follow suit.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

"LIES"?!

Hey, expert on the subject, was the email about Soros giving Comet what was it $12,000, was that email real, or a LIE?

If real, what business does George Soros international billionaire of mystery have in some hole in the wall pizza shop?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
After reading more into him I have to say it is possible he did it for attention. Gets attention and single handedly sabotaged a civilian investigation what a guy! Now all that comes up when you google #pizzagate is the shooting and how dangerous fake news is. Pretty damn coincidental though don't you think?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I've read that the entire block of buildings was Saudi owned...and the buildings were 'gifted' to Alefantis in the early 2000's.
Has anyone looked into that?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

I think it's safe to say that it's officially a thing.

Mainstream news has blanketed it as FAKE NEWS and social media is controlling the discussions. It's more than a thing, it's a nightmare and the cockroaches are getting desperate. The fact that a person, whether a paid actor or a concerned citizen, went to comet ping pong and shot the place up proves that it is not limited to ATS and a few other sites.

My fear is that a major discovery will be made but will be redirected to page 70 of this thread and buried like all the other major developments.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
HERE is the headline from the research connecting Comet to the Saudis.

FLASH: It appears that CON.N.E.B Ii LLC links to Saudi Arabia - This means the Entire COMET-PIZZA Block is Strawman for Saudi Arabia Pedophile Tourists

It is on Voat...but, given current climate, I am not sure I'll be allowed to link there.
Title 'Copy and Search' will lead you to some very convincing research.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

can we talk about this video ?

When did they play there?

Since 2012.
That video is from a birthday party. Before pizzagate

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join