It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

There isn't.

Generally when there's a child abuse scandal, there are what's called 'victims'.

There are currently zero victims in this instance, unless you want to count the bands that were implicated for merely playing at comet pizza.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
a reply to: Greggers

Don't be so sure of that.

One look at the 911 forum or the UFO forum tells the story pretty clearly. The only people outside of conspiracy circles who care about these things are people trying to make a buck.

I'm quite sure I could slap together an e-book in about 3 day that would make me several thousands of dollars off the pizza-gate crowd. The only thing that keeps me from doing it is a conscience.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Shooting not linked.

NEW: #DC Police say nothing to suggest man w/gun at Comet Ping Pong had anything to do with #pizzagate threats. @wusa9 2:01 PM - 4 Dec 2016

mobile.twitter.com...

#DC Police act. Chief Newsham says of Comet Ping Pong suspect, "there's been a number of threats on social media, it's not related to that

edit on 4-12-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I think a lot of people will care about putting a stop to systematic child abuse, regardless of whatever money could be involved. For instance, I'm seriously considering setting up a local venue to discuss this matter in open forum with a view to organising a march - that will cost me money from my own pocket, that's how seriously I take this matter.

a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Not linked my arse.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I think a lot of people will care about putting a stop to systematic child abuse, regardless of whatever money could be involved. For instance, I'm seriously considering setting up a local venue to discuss this matter in open forum with a view to organising a march - that will cost me money from my own pocket, that's how seriously I take this matter.

There are people on this forum who believe their faulty memories regarding children's books are evidence that we're living in a different timeline.

There are people who believe our government has been overtaken by shape-shifters and reptilians from outer space.

Nearly everyone is interested in eliminating systemic abuse, but I wouldn't expect anyone to believe Pizza-gate is real just because it's taken seriously on this forum.

To the rest of the world, being taken seriously on this forum is NOT a sign of legitimacy.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I'd like to elaborate on my point but I can't. I don't want to jeopardise an investigation any more than I already might have. Just saying, though... people do look at sites like this for intel. Sometimes people around here might well trip upon some information which was not previously considered at all, not taken seriously or was swept under the carpet. Maybe when we keep on pushing a subject it can get noticed.

I mean, I don't for a moment believe that guy walked into Comet Ping Pong and shot the floor up because the chicken on his pizza was still alive, ugh I mean *coughs*... he was blatantly pissed about child abuse and trafficking (regardless of whether or not the pizzeria has been involved in any such illegalities). So when there's a regular police presence outside the restaurant, people will be wondering why. So yes, we probably are being noticed and probably are making a difference.

edit on 4th December 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

They say the victims can't come forward if they're dead, but for the record I actually don't believe that.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

As far as I could see, you have linked to victims of OTHER scandals.

Where are the victims of comet pizza?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

They say the victims can't come forward if they're dead, but for the record I actually don't believe that.

There are many reasons victims do not come forward.

Threats to their life.

Not being believed.

Having to go through it all again and again in court with assholes doing cross examination.

If as a victim you saw or even suspect that kids have been killed, you won't want to come forward.

This is just the eighties all over again.

P

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You will not see an investigation until the new President takes office. That much is obvious.

P

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I agree completely, no victim will come forward while there's no real evidence to back them up, but according to you there's plenty of evidence, so there is no reason not to come forward, right?

You'd at least think there would have been concerned parents piping up about suspicious looking things in comet pizza, yet it's only keyboard warriors that have never been there claiming such things...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dashen

Didn't hurt anyone...gave himself up voluntarily. I think he was trying to draw attention to the story.

thats not how they will spin it

If it were real would he not have used the gun to look through the whole place at least before turning himself in?
This is what I actually expect and more like it to give a oh poor them quality.

(post by Chadwickus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I looked at one link, and am glad to see the accounts mentioned are suspended.

Whether this is twitter's doing, or their own, I have no clue, I am not a user of twitter.

And I know it's been a few days... still reading the thread. Got linked to from the shooter thread, linking to page 50+ which was soooo helpful when I was reading about the shooter... but this is readworthy.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The police will have to enter the place now, it could be a ploy to get them inside to maybe see other things, who knows.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So this pizzagate thing is basically just fake news BS apparently but is starting to cause actual real problems because so many people believe it, is that right???

That's what my take is on it so far.....

WTF is happening here???

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

SNOPES... well that's it folks.. we've all been trolled.. Snopes says so.

The clinton supporting, debunking everything website.

Thank you zombie, for your investigative work..

*rolls eyes*

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
a reply to: spiritualzombie

SNOPES... well that's it folks.. we've all been trolled.. Snopes says so.

The clinton supporting, debunking everything website.

Thank you zombie, for your investigative work..

*rolls eyes*

But you're supposed to be the beacon of truth we can all trust though, right???

Like it or not, SNOPES is right more times than wrong. What's your track record???

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join