It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Shr00mz

Now media is pushing to censor the internet for "false news" paid by Soros, a run away refugee who fled to Canada and is wanted Dead or Alive by Putin, FBI/CIA are after him, and even England for sabotaging. So sadly might see end of ATS because of it...which is suspicious.

I haven't seen this message of a refugee fleeing to Canada having anything to do with the situation on any of the boards I visit, can anyone please inform me what this is about if they are aware? Thanks in advance...the connection to Soros would be interesting if true. He is already connected to pizza gate via funding.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh, so you get to decide what's code and what isn't code. I see.

Because "Pizza-related map handkerchief" is a real thing...right?

A map of local pizza restaurants? Did you know that handkerchiefs can be silk-screened in custom designs as gifts?

What kind of person would need a handkerchief with a map to pizza joints?

Remember it was pizza related, and there is no denying that pizza is a code word in the underworld of these sick people who operate right in the open. Even their coding is revealing. The codes matched with the symbols connected within such a small group should be alarming enough.

So using your own logic, if it was a hankie with a pizza map, that alone would be suspicious.

There many nostalgic things to gift people with, pizza map snot rag not one of them.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: HonestumMortem

You do realize that none of these references actually appear in the Podesta emails? Go to WikiLeaks and try searching.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: HonestumMortem

I am finding more code talk by the minute and i am not even trying.

Can you find the first reference?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You caught me out with my remark about pizza joints. So I google mapped it. In a 5 mile radius, there are something like 10 places that could be construed as pizza joints. Comet and Besta are in a more industrial area, next to a gas station and a bathroom supply shop. Comet is considered (by those who review) as warehouse-like and trendy.

Comet seems to own a building, with space divided up into 3 restaurants.

In general, small businesses are always doing their best to position themselves in their best light. They would not be doing anything to drive away customers. Weird art, weird Internet postings, the connection with babies all the time; it seems like these places don't care how others see them. Which is bad for business.

And that is where I say "hmmmmm"

Also, does anyone remember Gwyneth Paltrow buying into and doing publicity for: a ping pong place in NY? It completely baffled me. At the time I thought "that has got to be a paid gig". She looked uncomfortable when she was doing the promos.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

eta: you almost had me the other day when discussing the veracity of the FBI bulletin. I couldn't find it in the FBI online database with the file number indicated and a reverse phone look up of the 301-586-1613 number yielded no results back to the FBI. Was almost a dead end. Phone numbers change but not finding the FBI bulletin + no phone number link wasn't helping to verify if those pedo symbols were correct. Or real. But this does...
sli.mg...

The FBI document is not real. There is a "Man-Boy Love" group that uses the triangle, but that is not a universal symbol used by pedophiles.

You can't prove the FBI document isn't real. You also can't prove the symbol isn't universal. That's just your opinion isn't it? What is real is 'some kind' of document that shows pedo symbols which really exist and are used on pedo websites. This is fact and denying it doesn't make it go away. The symbols have been verified. With or without the FBI

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

You can't prove the FBI document isn't real.

If the document is real, you could prove it. You can't, so it's not.

You also can't prove the symbol isn't universal.

Any of these guys wearing triangle jewelry? Spreading hoaxes like #pizzagate make it harder for real abusers to be exposed.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: katfish
Also, does anyone remember Gwyneth Paltrow buying into and doing publicity for: a ping pong place in NY?

Did you mean Bounce in Chicago?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You can't prove the FBI document isn't real.

If the document is real, you could prove it. You can't, so it's not.

You also can't prove the symbol isn't universal.

Any of these guys wearing triangle jewelry? Spreading hoaxes like #pizzagate make it harder for real
abusers to be exposed.

Fallacy. The FBI document couldn't be found on the FBI website. What are the possibilities? 1. Doesn't exist or 2. Did exist
You've ruled out #2. There is a distinct possibility it was removed but that doesn't really matter anymore. The fact the spiral triangle was mentioned as a symbol and backed up by proving it is indeed a symbol is all that's needed. The document could have come from anyone. It isn't the messenger that is important but the content. What you're hanging on to is the straw man.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Long time lurker and first post so please bear with me.

I wrote an epically long post but deleted it so here's the short version.

I'm with Greggers, there isn't enough solid evidence to prove anything other than majestic ape is pretty twisted !!

Is pizza gate a thing ? Yes I think it is but the internet investigators aren't doing themselves any favours e.g. the FBI document that shows the paedo symbols hasn't actually been confirmed to be real...

Personally I think pizza gate will produce no wrong doing but will be used to justify internet censorship.

It wouldn't surprise me if there are some disgusting goings on surrounding comet ping pong but saying that they changed their logo proves that they are paedos doesn't work.

I was fully believing all this was true until I tried explaining it to my wife and it suddenly felt very loose without any facts and I ended up looking like a tinfoil nut.

I'm am pretty sure there is more going on and it is being investigated but "we" won't know about it.

I'm based in the uk, I've a colleague that is an ex police officer who served as diplomatic protection and also was involved in investigating paedophiles. I asked his opinion of a politician in the UK that has had accusations made but no charges brought. My colleague said that absolutely the person in question was a paedophile but he is protected by other high ups and he and his fellows could never get enough evidence to convict him. ( I'd happily give more information via pm)

He says a good way to tell if there is any truth is to accusations is to wait and see if libel cases are made. His opinion is high profile people that are innocent would fight to absolutely clear their name bit if there is guilt no lawyers will be called in. So going with this it will be interesting to see if Mr Alefantis wants to properly clear his name......

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
okay ostrich people....
here we go........

[images removed]

My thread about Elpida and child trafficking

My thread about feff epstein, pedo temple island and his elite connections

My thread about podestas underage pool party
edit on Sun Dec 4 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: TAC

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpgo

[images snipped]
edit on Sun Dec 4 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: TAC

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

a video from a band that frequents comet ping pong
(very graphic imagery, yet still on youtube?)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

okay ostrich people....
here we go........

Yep, the full on crazy with messages hidden in Pokemon cartoons. You wonder why some people don't take this seriously? And once people are skeptical about claims of child abuse, what happens?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

okay ostrich people....
here we go........

Yep, the full on crazy with messages hidden in Pokemon cartoons. You wonder why some people don't take this seriously? And once people are skeptical about claims of child abuse, what happens?

hmm. out of allllll i posted, you try to attack the silliest one. no comment on the FBI agents speech though eh?

edit on 4-12-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

At least you admit it's silly.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

okay ostrich people....
here we go........

what do you think they meant by "secret menu"

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

okay ostrich people....
here we go........

what do you think they meant by "secret menu"

I think you need to get out more:

secretmenus.com...

(Notice the logo in the upper left hand corner! Bwahaha!)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
can anyone explain why people are ordering "11-13 slices of pizza" on TOR??

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join