It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shr00mz
a reply to: Greggers

It's fact... indicating sexualnese of a child "musthave" and calling a baby a "ho" which is sexually degrading word for woman.

I watched two posters debate that entire exchange and they came to very different conclusions when all was said and done. I think it's probably earlier in this thread. Feel free to look it up if you can find it.
edit on 4-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Right. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch aint it?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

With Weiner/Epstein were waiting for emails or rest of FBI it's in their hands now.

I don't know that Epstein/Weiner used symbols that FBI is investigating and have come up in pizzagate.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

Right. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch aint it?

In my experience, the people on this forum who use the term "cognitive dissonance" to describe the mental state of other posters are the ones most likely to suffer from it. This is my first time ever using the term on here. I hope that doesn't mean I'm affected now.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Well there you go then. The picture is odd enough in its own right, let alone the fact that she made that particular Sex Stains video.

As to your example, it would appear that Bob Ross has nothing to do with what has been drawn and its purpose. Maybe somebody was metaphorically, or literally trying to, summon his spirit. It's probably a meme, like "The Joy of Drawing Pentagrams" or some such. The main point is that it was not done by Bob Ross himself, unlike in my example where the woman in question produced the image and put it on her own website.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

Well there you go then. The picture is odd enough in its own right, let alone the fact that she made that particular Sex Stains video.

As to your example, it would appear that Bob Ross has nothing to do with what has been drawn and its purpose. Maybe somebody was metaphorically, or literally trying to, summon his spirit. It's probably a meme, like "The Joy of Drawing Pentagrams" or some such. The main point is that it was not done by Bob Ross himself, unlike in my example where the woman in question produced the image and put it on her own website.

Has anyone bothered to ask the artist her take on it?

What about this one?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I have no problem changing my opinion on a dime when presented with new evidence. However, my post seems to have caused you some slight indigestion. People play dominoes on cheese and pasta; maybe that's kind of hard for you to swallow. Me too because it's bull#

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I have no problem changing my opinion on a dime when presented with new evidence.

Cool. Me too.

However, my post seems to have caused you some slight indigestion.

Not at all. I didn't read the entire thing -- I read just enough to see that it was exactly the kind of thing you said we weren't going to do, so figured it was a waste of my time to keep reading.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Based on a statement she's already made regarding the spiral logo in the video, I think I can safely envisage her take on this one as well as being something like "freedom of expression".

It suggests she's into witchcraft, so to call it a witch-hunt wouldn't be inaccurate after all. So we have a woman who's into odd pizza art, adults eating pizza on a bouncy castle, a video of some complete morons ramming a beer can into the back-side of a whole chicken to be barbecued (while saying, "is this even legal?"), a music video which seemingly depicts a snuff film, regular use of occult imagery in her music videos, and who knows what else.

Clearly she's not a normal person. I for one am suggesting that she explicitly knew what the spiral logo meant and deliberately placed it in the video as a calling card (with the band presumably being oblivious to it).

Oh, haha... at least she's got a sense of humour, I'll give her that...

FRIEND: "I heard your pussy still sings Cowabunga Babez songs."
HER: "na but pizzagate thinks i do haha"

edit on 4th December 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

I have no problem changing my opinion on a dime when presented with new evidence.

Cool. Me too.

However, my post seems to have caused you some slight indigestion.

Not at all. I didn't read the entire thing -- I read just enough to see that it was exactly the kind of thing you said we weren't going to do, so figured it was a waste of my time to keep reading.

You've got to be kidding. That's an argument? You read it...you just don't want to respond because it puts you in a ridiculous position. Do I need to unpack it one factoid at a time? Look, perhaps the pedo thing is just too much for you to accept. I don't blame you, it's a harsh reality if proven true. Maybe it would be easier for you if it was a less horrifying. Like...drugs maybe. Maybe pizzagate isn't about child trafficking but rather drug trafficking. Would you be down with that?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

So in latest Cosmic videos the walls that had crazy paintings looks like paint thinner was dumped on it... why does it look all busted up like they rushed cover it all up? He said been that way for 5 years ... but can't fix it? 5 trips to Whitehouse and money from George Soros and can't fix place up? Why does look like #hole? 40th something most powerful man in DC is college drop out pizza owner?

That don't make any sense... if someone lives in DC and eats there can confirm his crazy wall art is all chipped up to practically nothing for 5 years?

I really hope it is drugs... what a relief that would be.
it says was reply to fly I clicked wrong button
edit on 4-12-2016 by Shr00mz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

You've got to be kidding. That's an argument? You read it...you just don't want to respond because it puts you in a ridiculous position.

I read the first three bullet points. None of them were "facts." They were all conjecture, and at least one of them seemed a bit of a strawman. So yeah, I truly did stop reading.

-John Podesta is just a foodie, he loves pizza and pasta and talk about it all the time Podesta loves pizza so much that he draws "pizza-related" maps so he doesn't forget where are his favourite pizzerias.

It's not a fact that John Podesta is "just a foodie." It is speculation. However, it is a fact that Podesta does reference pizza in several of his emails. It's also a fact that there is an email discussing a pizza related map on a handkerchief, and it's a fact that some people have found that suspicious while others have not. It's also a fact that no one has been able to produce a document from a legitimate, legal authority with anything approaching a "secret pedo code" that could decode this email, or any other in the Podesta dumps.

-People play dominoes on pizza and pasta, but it's difficult to decide which one is better

Again, this is not a fact. It is speculation. It is a fact that there is an email where playing dominoes on pizza and pasta is discussed. It is also a fact that we don't have much in the way of context to explain it.

- Marina Abramovic was just inviting Tony Podesta to a normal dinner at her place. She called Spirit Cooking like an inside joke, because of the strange and satanic # she's been doing all her life.

The fact in this case would be that Abramovic claims it was just a normal dinner. Another fact would be that Spirit Cooking was part of the title of a book she wrote in the 1990s which included a bunch of "impossible recipes." It's also a fact that most of the people challenging the "Spirit Cooking" thing, especially early on, assumed the photo of the fake body was at one of her "Spirit Cooking" dinners, which was in fact an artistic event related to the book she had published in the 1990s, which sort of makes this entire bullet point a bit of a straw man.

It's also a fact that she views herself as a bit of a mystic and somewhat psychic. My personal opinion (not a fact) is that she's a nutty artist.

So, I stopped reading there. The first three items were low on facts and high on conjecture, so why would I keep going when your first paragraph said we weren't going to do those things?

Do I need to unpack it one factoid at a time?

If you want to go through the trouble, you're welcome to it. But please, keep to the facts. If I see a legitimate list of facts, I will respond to it.

Look, perhaps the pedo thing is just too much for you to accept.

It's not that at all. I just don't find the evidence convincing. I actually would have no problem accepting that a powerful pedo ring exists in the U.S. government. I simply want more convincing evidence before I start placing blame on specific individuals.

I don't blame you, it's a harsh reality if proven true. Maybe it would be easier for you if it was a less horrifying. Like...drugs maybe. Maybe pizzagate isn't about child trafficking but rather drug trafficking. Would you be down with that?

I would be down with anything we can prove. Or, if the goal is merely to raise reasonable suspicion, something that looks more convincing than what we've got.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

Based on a statement she's already made regarding the spiral logo in the video, I think I can safely envisage her take on this one as well as being something like "freedom of expression".

It suggests she's into witchcraft, so to call it a witch-hunt wouldn't be inaccurate after all. So we have a woman who's into odd pizza art, adults eating pizza on a bouncy castle, videos of some complete morons ramming a beer can into the back-side of a whole chicken to be barbecued (while saying, "is this even legal?"), a music video which seemingly depicts a snuff film, regular use of occult imagery in her music videos, and who knows what else.

Clearly she's not a normal person. I for one am suggesting that she explicitly knew what the spiral logo meant and deliberately placed it in the video as a calling card (with the band presumably being oblivious to it).

Oh, haha... at least she's got a sense of humour, I'll give her that...

FRIEND: "I heard your pussy still sings Cowabunga Babez songs."
HER: "na but pizzagate thinks i do haha"

Given everything I've read about this woman, you could be right.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I just discovered this. The alternative to Wikipedia, infoGalactic (love the name). But first, look at Wikipedia's entry on pizzagate
i.imgur.com...

Does this seem right to you? The evidence so far is circumstantial but they are still clues. The goal really is to raise reasonable suspicion because in the guts of millions of people, we know there are pedo rings in the highest echelons of society. People have been warning about this since the 80's and there's plenty of cases involving people in all facets of government being involved. You just can't pull off that size of illicit activity without help from the inside. Pizzagate is the first crowd sourced investigation of its kind. The connections that are being made is staggering and many haven't even been discussed here. From share holders to land titles. From lawyers to pay-to-play investors. From shell companies to the Panama papers. There's lots of stuff. Not just witchcraft and bad art, lots of who's who.

Here's infoGalactic's entry on pizzagate:
infogalactic.com...

A little less biased and chocked full of "facts". Everything that has lead us to where we are

eta: you almost had me the other day when discussing the veracity of the FBI bulletin. I couldn't find it in the FBI online database with the file number indicated and a reverse phone look up of the 301-586-1613 number yielded no results back to the FBI. Was almost a dead end. Phone numbers change but not finding the FBI bulletin + no phone number link wasn't helping to verify if those pedo symbols were correct. Or real. But this does...
sli.mg...

So now that Blogo is an established fact and the case is no longer cold.
edit on 4-12-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

This debate is not fit for Wikipedia, it is far too deep and a new piece of useful information is being suggested probably on a daily basis. Any article about this would be vandalised endlessly and there would be constant edit wars regarding neutrality. I think we can gather by this very thread that neutrality will be extremely difficult - some will be able to pull it off, but an article on Wikipedia will no doubt result in the worst case of arguments and vandalism the site has ever seen. Now, the talk page is very active so I expect an admin will jump in eventually and make it look much more neutral than it currently does.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
Then surely there is enough evidence there to warrant an investigation.

Actually there isn't.

It has been shown that many of the Podesta emails have been misquoted.

There is no mention of "haitian pizza"
He never asks about a handkerchief with an important pizza related map
He never said that he wanted to "rent" a pizza for an hour
He never mentions hair on a pizza

I couldn't find anything convincing that code was being used in those emails.

Besta pizza had the logo with the spiral triangle. The owner seems to have the same name as someone on the DOJ but doesn't seem to be the same person. The place is just a regular looking place.

Comet pizza never had the art of Kim Noble on their walls.
All the instagram stuff is just dark humor. If you don't get it then you won't understand why it doesn't convince me.

There really isn't much left after that. Tony Podesta's art has nothing to do with any of the pizza places.
edit on 4-12-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Really? The alleged FBI document uses WikiPedia as its main source!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

eta: you almost had me the other day when discussing the veracity of the FBI bulletin. I couldn't find it in the FBI online database with the file number indicated and a reverse phone look up of the 301-586-1613 number yielded no results back to the FBI. Was almost a dead end. Phone numbers change but not finding the FBI bulletin + no phone number link wasn't helping to verify if those pedo symbols were correct. Or real. But this does...
sli.mg...

The FBI document is not real. There is a "Man-Boy Love" group that uses the triangle, but that is not a universal symbol used by pedophiles.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

The director of the sex stains video, Cassandra Lee Hamilton, is into Matt Lifson.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

It is about the fact that this should be immediately investigated by law enforcement agencies, internationally and no doubt globally...

Exactly.

Regardless where a person stands on this, after what has been established we have no choice but to investigate the matter. Sadly it appears that many who possess power to investigate these allegations are complicit or at the very least comprised. And if there are any genuine ROGUE agents in which ever department who are willing to break the silence there only option is to leak said evidence and hope it catches momentum.

Anyone with a wife and kids or a wish to live knows that to report this to your superiors could mean a very nasty visit from the murder suicide police. The body count doesn't stop adding up. The symbols keep changing. Mainstream media is doing it's best to claim this has been debunked. Social media and other forums are fiercely controlling how this is discussed. Goal posts constantly being moved. Information being misrepresented from both sides (classic disinformation technique).

Anyone else notice a cover up?

One comment that I saw in this thread made me think, why the heck is James Alefantis a powerful person? I dove into the rabbit hole and realized this goes deep. Too many dots have been connected. This is bad.

Some of us live in complete ignorance, some might even call it paradise...

These children are living in HELL. Regardless of your religious affiliation or beliefs imagine being a piece of Haitian Pizza with extra cheese or maybe even a surviving pizza from last session.

I lurked here for years but finally decided to sign up after seeing this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join