It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

There is a lot of information that needs sifting through.

Where?

I haven't seen anything new lately. And I've already reviewed what's out there.

In fact, I was planning to go back through all the "evidence" to clarify what has been debunked and what hasn't, but since the original Reddit post is gone, it seems we have LESS now than in the beginning.

If someone has a copy of all the original "connections," I'd like to see it.
edit on 3-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

It appears to be.

Other sources say the same.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Shr00mz

mble, and freedom of information. Soon followed was Twitter and I believe 4Chan. Now media is pushing to censor the internet for "false news"

Not "false news," fake news. This is advertising or "clickbait" that poses as news to lure surfers to their site for financial gain. And there is no mention of "Haitian pizza" in the Podesta emails.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Wow... Really glad you ain't my neighbour lol

So I know you don't feel there's enough evidence to build on case on, but does that mean you would feel the same if more irrefutable evidence came out?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The best pizzagaters our there are on voat. Alifantes has connections with a pig farm (possibly for destruction of evidence), could very well own another ping pong restaurant in berlin. There's a global network of child traffickers, that they use for blackmailing people, pleasure, organ harvesting. They steal babies from poor countries like haiti and dominican republic. Ted Gunderson was dead on. See Johnny Gosch and the Finders cult.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I find it immensely hard to believe that you have been through everything. There is so much info. Its vast. And some of it of course is disinfo.. It would take one person months if not longer to go through it piece by piece..

There's usually always something new everyday on voat.co...

This is fluid. There are new connections and info being found constantly. Trying to go through it while keeping an eye out for disnfo and making sense of it is what takes time.

You have to remember most peeps researching this are everyday peeps. Who are deeply concerned about the state of affairs and with children's and adults lives on the line. They are trying their best.

I would love if this was debunked. It would bring such relief to my soul that the ptb weren't doing these inhuman acts to kids and people...
edit on 3-12-2016 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
Wow... Really glad you ain't my neighbour lol

Why? Would you prefer a neighbor that calls the cops on you for every little thing?

So I know you don't feel there's enough evidence to build on case on, but does that mean you would feel the same if more irrefutable evidence came out?

Of course not. I'm judging the evidence.

Like Greggers said above, much of it has been debunked.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
I would love if this was debunked. It would bring such relief to my soul that the ptb weren't doing these inhuman acts to kids and people...

Greggers was talking about the original pizzagate accusations. Many of those have been debunked.

"This", which I will assume means pedophile rings and/or human trafficking, can't be debunked because they are real.

While it might include some influential people it isn't necessarily tptb.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Shr00mz

The hankercheif thing isn't proof, but odd. Who wants dirty napkin back? it seems pizza related and has map on it? If it's not paedophile code than it's a code for something else.

As I understand it...More 'Pedo Code'.
A 'map' is a DNA (genetic map leading back to a specific person) memento/souvenir from a pedophilia experience.
In the Podesta case...saying you have someone's "Pizza-related Map" is saying you have leverage over them by possessing DNA evidence of their pedo experience...an incriminating actual handkerchief marked with the DNA of the pedophile and the pedophile's victim.
edit on 3-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Tell me what it means in code when the initial person says they don't know who the handkerchief belongs to, but should they send it somewhere? What does it mean in code when Podesta says it's his but dont worry about it?

Seriously, you people crack me upl

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So you would expect that person to admit in writing that it was his?
Sorry to hear you're cracked up.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Lol sorry. I meant in the respect I couldn't rely on you if I was in trouble and needed help. Will try be clearer.. Not easy on mobile..

I havent seen much that has been debunked. Direct me plz..

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So they admit they don't know whose DNA it is and they are willing to send it back. Oooh boy, they're really workin' the leverage.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

So they admit they don't know whose DNA it is and they are willing to send it back. Oooh boy, they're really workin' the leverage.

'Code' isn't to be taken literally.
In this case...it is a statement/reminder of it's existence...and that it is in the leverage holder's possession.
It is a warning to the person being addressed. All other information is irrelevant and camouflage.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Where have all these be debunked? And by who?

Yes precisely. That's what I was getting at in the original post I put on this thread.. So at least we agree "this" is real and happening..

Then surely there is enough evidence there to warrant an investigation..

The ptb will be involved. At a far higher extent no doubt.. What we see are their pawns. Who onlys knows what the hell they do...

P.s. sorry to call it "this" but it hard to keep typing it all out on phone..

edit on 3-12-2016 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Oh, so you get to decide what's code and what isn't code. I see.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Because "Pizza-related map handkerchief" is a real thing...right?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Because "Pizza-related map handkerchief" is a real thing...right?

A map of local pizza restaurants? Did you know that handkerchiefs can be silk-screened in custom designs as gifts?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Lol! Cmon dude!!!

Pizza related handkerchief?
CMONN!!!

How does that even make sense?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
False and fake, both words to define fiction.
our main source of news gives fake news, who are they to say who can give news and who can't?

m.youtube.com...

has this been covered?

m.youtube.com...

Soldier dishonorable discharged to stoping paedophilia rape.

Was hatian pizza a lie? Because YouTube videos I've seen show just that along withother e-mails . Also anyone know what..

"better to play dominoes on cheese or pasta?"
Has this been explained?

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join