It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:
(post by Winstonian removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
a reply to: daskakik

The point is that children are being murdered and those responsible appear to be immune from prosecution.

Yes, that is the point and whether the average joe considers everything in the follow-up post or not isn't going to change that, if the reason given is true.

edit on 3-12-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
YouTube "PizzaGate" So many people see what is going on in D.C. and across the world.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothlander
YouTube "PizzaGate" So many people see what is going on in D.C. and across the world.

YouTube "Nibiru," "chemtrails," "reptilians," "Mandela Effect," or "Comet ELEnin" to understand what's going on. The problem is that this sort of hoaxing and hysteria can have a negative effect on people who want to report real cases of abuse. The "satanic ritual child abuse" scare of the 1980s made it difficult to tell if there was real abuse going on:

en.wikipedia.org...

When real cases are discovered, it is usually on the part of a family member or respected community figure: priests, teachers, scoutmasters... seldom pizzeria owners, who lack private access to children. (Note that in the case mentioned earlier involving a pizzeria, the offender was a retired minister!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I really appreciate your thoughts. It sums up a lot of what my family privately says. The pizza thing is weird. No matter what, it is strange. THAT many pizza joints with that much weird symbology in one short area? Weird. They don't seem worried about attracting customers.
And politicians thrive on cash. They need it, so they are not going to be choosy on how they get it.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I am drawn to dark images, so I agree, we are the best resources for understanding dark art.
And I can vouch that when an artist does work with people who appear underage, the artist is not always checking ID of the model. I have an art teacher friend who uses young people in his work. It is so weird I cannot view it. And it has never occurred to him to check the ages of the models (I asked).

But the whole pizzagate thing is deeply strange to me, someone who lives in a strange world. I think we are all trying to connect the dots.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage
...thank you. Shock for shock sake. My eldest made a Rube Goldberg contraption for an art final that napalmed a Barbie doll. Now she is an art teacher and curator for a gallery. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Art teachers love well executed shock.

I think the Podestas are weird for lots of reasons and their art reflects that.

It's the other stuff I am concerned about. But you gotta wonder about that art collection.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: katfish
THAT many pizza joints with that much weird symbology in one short area? Weird. They don't seem worried about attracting customers.

THAT many?

It's two. Besta pizza and Comet pizza.

Besta had a spiral triangle forming the slice in their logo. None of the other creepy stuff has anything to do with them. It's a regular place.

[location removed]

The other is Comet and the place obviously has a darker style and the owner and friends have a twisted sense of humor. Could they be guilty of something? Sure, but nothing uncovered by the net hounds is a "smoking gun" for pedophilia.

edit on Sat Dec 3 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this, yet?
It is extremely well researched and documented.

READ: $240,000,000 Money Laundering Connected To Pizza.

I believe I have found the connection between the Pizza and hundreds of millions of Euros that directly tie to Zimbabwe and to individuals with direct ties to the Clinton Foundation.

LINK within ORIGINAL Reference:
twitter.com...
edit on 3-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This woman Kiki Green is absolutely brilliant. If you haven't seen one of her videos...you're in for a treat.

Nobody explains the Pizza-Pedophilia issue more succinctly...and in more real, understandable terms.

Please watch ...and please give her a chance to sink in

Whats in the Dirty Pizza?

Published on Dec 2, 2016
WARNING: Adult Subject Matter DISCUSSION TOPIC: Pizza Gate, the mentality of pedophiles and how pedophilia is normalized in our culture

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
For those People who have been saying the spirit cooking is just art but it seems the 'artists" does not agree.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

www.fbi.gov... By all means, let us all know what they say.

You mean the ones that have left or those that have now reisigned..

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

For those People who have been saying the spirit cooking is just art but it seems the 'artists" does not agree.

The artist hereself said when it is done in an art setting when in a private setting it is spiritual. She is a priestess, spirit cooking is a sacrament to Thelema, Aleister Crowley dark occultism.. Do as thy will.

The sacraments can involve breat milk, young blood, period blood and urine and this has to be done sometimes once a day.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No, it is exactly the sort of dangerous hoax that you have been repeatedly warned about. Even ATS has relegated it to the Skunk Works

911 was called a dangerous hoax too....

Biggest internet and mainstream take down i have ever seen and you think thats being done for no reason..?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Biggest internet and mainstream take down i have ever seen and you think thats being done for no reason..?

The gov may have been the one to put it out there, making it just as much of a hoax, so they could take it down.

Perfect timing for the fake news thing going around.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join