It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dude, I deliver pizza to the mind controlled masses, I dont look at anyone the same since I started that job 3 months ago. These pizzagate threads dont help.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cactusman23

This interesting ....Its how the graph of "Fake news" starts to rise at the same time "Pizzagate does. Admittedly its from RT Germany.but they seem to be doing a more rational job than our Fake news outlets. archive.is...

edit on 2-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

So please understand that before suggesting for us to go to the police station hahahahaha. Seriously man you think I'm going to go to the police and talk about this stuff? Call the FBI?? Really man? Really? And you wonder why I question your presence here.

If you really have the goods deliver it to the authorities. Tell you what, Trump will appoint a whole new DOJ. Take it to them in January. Get back to us then.

(post by erikthegreen removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: cactusman23

This interesting ....Its how the graph of "Fake news" starts to rise at the same time "Pizzagate does. Admittedly its from RT Germany.but they seem to be doing a more rational job than our Fake news outlets. archive.is...

RT knows a thing or two about fake news, I'd imagine. Funny how RT states some of the wilder claims as fact. Good old RT: anything that makes America look bad is okay by them.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I don't have the goods...thats why I am here...trying to show everything that has been exposed and see if all of us can help to keep "pulling the string" so to speak.

It would be great if we had information on where Podesta was that weekend as I think that would be a start.

Also, as you can see with the UK soccer case, the discussion is encouraging other victims to come out. If they know they aren't alone, I think it is a little easier to talk about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It would be great if we had information on where Podesta was that weekend as I think that would be a start.

Do you really think one of the "fifty most influential people in Washington" would personally kidnap someone? Isn't the whole point to a pedophile ring to make that unnecessary?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

And I agree the FBI would laugh....I agree the police would laugh...

But I'm not laughing...

Something sick is going on and I's like to see something done about it.

I'd like to see it addressed. Clinton's almost got control of the white house again and I think their web of corruption leads into this stuff. I'd like to see that web exposed.

I don't want my country led by disgusting people like this.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Well my post was removed that basically the West Memphis Three is clearly a case where three small children were tortured and abused.

They were found tied up, naked and with mutilated genitals.

link   

Clinton's almost got control of the white house again and I think their web of corruption leads into this stuff.

Do you think it is purely a coincidence that when she conceded the election the original threads vanished from Reddit?

link   
I go back to work in Feb... and my horribly creepy self works with the courts, have "acquaintances" in LE ..local, county and federal... If there is anything to be really had.. Ill give it to them myself. My hand to theirs. If there is something to be had.. trust me, they have it anyway.

But I have to ask myself... why are the "dogooders" so damned snarky and bitchy? So accusatory and snide? Rhetorical question, of course, but if youre wondering why no one is taking you seriously... LOOK IN THE MIRROR. Given this is in Skunkworks ( PLEASE read SO and Springers definition for what Skunkworks IS and how its to be used) we should be able to indulge our inner conspiracy theorist without the threat of being hounded to death and the subject get lost. So.. figure out where youre posting and get to speculating, not just fighting and bitching.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
And Greggers that is for you.

So, my question is, what would you like to say about "The West Memphis Three"

I feel like I am being railroaded and quieted here.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Three people were found guilty that probably didn't do it.

It looks like three were wrongly accused of torturing and mutilating those little boys.

What do you want to add?

I'd like to mention that a corrupt system got the wrong people in jail.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Which threads vanished.

I think it is strange that Wikileaks seems to have stopped going after Hillary after the concession...

(post by NoCorruptionAllowed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

It is the application of critical thinking that differentiates a theory from a fantasy.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A reminder that this is NOT the Mud Pit.

Refrain from personal attacks against your fellow ATSers or risk having your posting privileges suspended. If it comes to that, your privileges will remain suspended for a minimum of 72 hrs. -- quite possibly longer. So don't go there, it's not fun.

On that note, try to remain civil and on topic.

As usual, do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Greggers where are you?????

Around 1:45 pm, juvenile Parole Officer Steve Jones spotted a boy's black shoe floating in a muddy creek that led to a major drainage canal in Robin Hood Hills. A subsequent search of the ditch revealed the bodies of three boys. They had been stripped naked and were hogtied with their own shoelaces: their right ankles tied to their right wrists behind their backs, the same with their left arms and legs. Their clothing was found in the creek, some of it twisted around sticks that had been thrust into the muddy ditch bed.[11] The clothing was mostly turned inside-out; two pairs of the boys' underwear were never recovered. Christopher Byers had lacerations to various parts of his body, and mutilation of his scrotum and penis.[12]

The autopsies, by the forensic pathologist Frank J. Peretti, indicated that Byers died of "multiple injuries",[12] while Moore and Branch died of "multiple injuries with drowning".[13][14]

Police initially suspected the boys had been raped;[11] however, later expert testimony disputed this finding despite trace amounts of sperm DNA found on a pair of pants recovered from the scene. Prosecution experts claim Byers' wounds were the results of a knife attack and that he had been purposely castrated by the murderer; defense experts claim the injuries were more probably the result of post-mortem animal predation. Police believed the boys were assaulted and killed at the location where they were found; critics argued that the assault, at least, was unlikely to have occurred at the creek.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Redacted. --DJW001
edit on 2-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join