It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Satanic Panic too...You want people to feel embarrassed for putting these dots together.

Anyways it seems you've been around a while. You dare to comment on "satanic panic" in the eighties with the mountain of evidence pointing to something really happening here.

Have you bothered to Look up the Franklin Coverup? That is part of why I feel the way I do.

I'd respect you if you spent the time to watch it. You spend tons of time on these topics so time clearly isn't a problem for you right?

I will look into the "West Memphis Three" and let you know what I think. Will post back tonight probably.

I'd be happy to look at why you think all of that is fake, even the eighties stuff. Why do you think it's fake? I am genuinely fascinated.

edit on 2-12-2016 by erikthegreen because: sp for greggers

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Advantage

Some of us just have unhealthy interests.... we're also the greatest of resources on such things.

You seem very proud of this, so you belong to the big club do you enjoy while you still can it won't be forever!

Proud of it?? You should read things into everything I post .
What club?? Oh yeah... reading things into my posts.

Some of us just have unhealthy interests.... we're also the greatest of resources on such things.

Sounds like pride (some of us?) sounds like a group.

Art lovers. Stop looking for something horrible in every post.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Greggers it is hilarious the way you continue with this.

Erikthegreen it is hilarious the way you contine with this.

It is all very funny for you to make clear and adamant statements of these people's innocence.

It is all very funny for you to make up that I've made clear and adamant statements of these people's innocence.

You will never stop defending them, and that is fine.

First, I'm not defending anyone. I'm pointing out that your evidence sucks.

Using terms like "Witch hunt" is a nice subtle instrument...

When innocent people are being harassed (people who aren't even alleged to have committed any wrongdoing, like the rank and file employees of Comet or the band label's owner), it is indeed a witch hunt.

You are good at this that is clear.

Good at what? Forming a cogent argument based upon an analysis of actual facts? If some of you guys were better at that, we wouldn't have a witch hunt.

You have it all figured out don't you.

No.

Yes Greggers, lets just call the FBI and tell them to investigate. Do you know why its so funny? Because Podesta was the Chief of Staff of a former president!!! That means he is in a different world than us! Right? People in power are very difficult to bring down...that is the whole point.

First of all, I have given the names of other organizations that one could turn to instead of the FBI. I've also suggested one use crowd-sourcing to hire a team of private detectives. The latter is absolutely something than an enterprising person could do effectively, and likely make a chunk of change in the process.

Do you understand what a coverup means? That is what we are claiming. That means that people in power would use their influence to stop investigations and make sure that the truth is not exposed.

Well, you're certainly not going to bring anyone down by drawing outrageous connections on the internet.

So please understand that before suggesting for us to go to the police station hahahahaha. Seriously man you think I'm going to go to the police and talk about this stuff? Call the FBI?? Really man?

No, I don't. Because I think you know you'd be laughed out of the room even by the most sincere, noble, trustworthy agent on God's green earth.

And you wonder why I question your presence here.

No, I don't wonder. It's clear why you question my presence here. You do it for the same reason you find Pizza-gate so compelling: You have a conspiratorial mindset.

They are innocent in a court of law yes. There has been no trial. People are dead.

Who is dead? What are you talking about?

Some people are working very hard and I think you just sit back and let people talk unless you have some new information.

I'm not stopping you from talking. Please do. However, I will continue to post as I see fit.

Post an idea of why you think the FBI document is fake.

I never said the FBI document was fake. Another poster said that, and made a very compelling case. I suggest you scan back a few pages and read it.

I know you love Tiffany and their wide array of jewelry designs but I'd love to hear why some one would go out of their way to make that?

For the same reason that all manner of designs are made into jewelry: people find it appealing and it sells. Women in particular like little heart pendants.

And then filter them through wikileaks?

Filter what through wikileaks? The FBI document? Again, take that up with the other poster. I assumed the FBI doc was legit -- never even questioned it-- until he brought it up.

Seriously you will concot any possibility to fit your narrative.

What have I concocted?

I'm guessing you were thrilled for World Justice when people like OJ and Casey Anthony got off.

You're guessing wrong.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I am also part of the reading into posts club.
What unhealthy interests do.you mean?
Big macs?

Good lord.. you people! It seems everyone wants to fight about something.. so ready to be snarky. I dont like little bitches.. in real life or online.
Unhealthy interests... it was a joke for not liking flowers in a basket still life. Subjects that are a little darker done by artists that are a bit darker. I also collect relics, carnival gaffs, and etc. Far from Hummels and precious moments. I also said I can give insight into some of the collections as I have seen their exhibitions. Some are by invitation only. Im surprised that someone so into this pizzagate subject youd have not been in on the original threads and conversations concerning Marina and Spirit Cooking.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

You have to understand - there have been many claims that have been found to be completely fabricated. There have been so many claims that may or may not be fabricated - we don't know because they are just claims on the internet.

There have also been claims of connections that just don't make a whole lot of sense.

Greggers is trying to be the voice of reason here in a sea of "it's gotta be true cuz it's on the internet!"

He asked about the FBI document because no one can find it on the official FBI.gov site.

No one is defending any individual, except to say that if you are going to accuse someone of something so heinous as child molestation/rape/trafficking, you damn well better get only the facts - not a bunch of maybe's, might be's and general gossiping on the internet.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Satanic Panic too...You want people to feel embarrassed for putting these dots together.

Anyways it seems you've been around a while. You dare to comment on "satanic panic" in the eighties with the mountain of evidence pointing to something really happening here.

Have you bothered to Look up the Franklin Coverup? That is part of why I feel the way I do.

I'd respect you if you spent the time to watch it. You spend tons of time on these topics so time clearly isn't a problem for you right?

I will look into the "West Memphis Three" and let you know what I think. Will post back tonight probably.

I'd be happy to look at why you think all of that is fake, even the eighties stuff. Why do you think it's fake? I am genuinely fascinated.

The unfounded nature of the 1980's Satanic Panic is part of the public record now. There have been numerous books written on the subject. Go to Amazon and search for Satanic Panic and you'll find some.

There were also numerous documentaries (including an HBO documentary on the McMartin Daycare debacle) and later on the West Memphis Three (who have since been released from prison after serving the best years of their lives behind bars.

Here is a link to a very basic Wikipedia page that outlines the topic at a high level: en.wikipedia.org...

There's a lot more out there if you go digging.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Many of the artists i know.are witches.
And bitches.
im an artist too

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Or may not be from the FBI at all is missing a lot of information that would normally be on an FBI release. I think someone sent it to WIKI with a claim it was an FBI release and it wasn't. Anything the FBI releases has a document number for one (record number) It will also tell you which bureau released it. Warnings the FBI sends out are called sirs aka situational information reports. And will also have a sir number that you can pull it up by. My search for this document anywhere all ways leads back to WIKI meaning its the only place it exists.

I wont say its positively fake but odds are very good it is.

I first came across the document on the FBI website. I believe I linked it a long while ago on one of these threads.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Or may not be from the FBI at all is missing a lot of information that would normally be on an FBI release. I think someone sent it to WIKI with a claim it was an FBI release and it wasn't. Anything the FBI releases has a document number for one (record number) It will also tell you which bureau released it. Warnings the FBI sends out are called sirs aka situational information reports. And will also have a sir number that you can pull it up by. My search for this document anywhere all ways leads back to WIKI meaning its the only place it exists.

I first came across the document on the FBI website. I believe I linked it a long while ago on one of these threads.

Showing that original link would be very helpful. It could help substantiate a part of the story that I never even questioned until an hour or so ago.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

And bitches.
im an artist too

Im not a witch, I can be a bitch... though not a little one, and they shouldnt asked me what the white rabbit sticker meant from another thread! LOL!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

And bitches.
im an artist too

Im not a witch, I can be a bitch... though not a little one, and they shouldnt asked me what the white rabbit sticker meant from another thread! LOL!

I have friends peddling their crap at art.basel for years.
they all lil bitches

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

My first search was for lawenfocement known pediphile symbles I also reached an FBI webpage with the pictures I cn no longer get that page with the same search or on the FBI site.

here is a ATS thread 2010 with the same symbols.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-12-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

And bitches.
im an artist too

I have friends peddling their crap at art.basel for years.
they all lil bitches

Never heard of it.
I like the old way of buying art.. but there are so few ways to buy what I like. I did get a still life from my oldest last year.. she made a big production about giving it to me for my birthday and knows my near hate for the style. I open it... ugh. Still life flowers. BUT.. added in with the flowers was Audrey. Subtle.. but there. Audrey off of Little Shop of Horrors! LOL!

A lot can be said about a person's taste in art.. its true. BUT a certain over the top pretentiousness is king among the elite artist crowd. WHatever pushes the envelope... they dont even have to like it.. just shocking for shocks sake. Like Christ in Piss. So Tony Podesta has a monster "Dahmer pose" assaulting your eyes the moment you walk into his house.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

ah, but has anyone accused you of being a pedo merchant of evil villainy?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Here you go... scroll down to see the stuff youre looking for.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Showing that original link would be very helpful. It could help substantiate a part of the story that I never even questioned until an hour or so ago.

The document says you can contact the FBI with any comments or questions about it:

(U) This Intelligence Bulletin was prepared by the FBI’s Cyber Division, Innocent Images Unit. Please address all comments or questions to the Innocent Images Unit at 301-586-1613.

You should just call and ask about it, if you want to verify its authenticity.

Also, there are several links sourced in the document. I am reluctant to check out all of them, but the content does appear to be well-sourced from the links I was willing to follow.

edit on 2-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

ah, but has anyone accused you of being a pedo merchant of evil villainy?

Nope.. not yet... though I think a few posters here would cause they see satan and satanic pedophile cabals around every corner....

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

i do admit, i feel a little guilty eating pizza because of all this

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

HAH! Pizza is gross even when its not associated with creepers.

You know, I was thinking about the pedo sign thing .... did you know way back when, Hobos had signs? Theyd draw different things and tag with different symbols to tell other hobos about the town and people in the town. The pedo codes are similar to those and the gang symbols. Theyre pictographs. Speaking in pictures... modern day hieroglyphics. Like the white rabbit. People use tats the same way for different exclusive clubs.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

HAH! Pizza is gross even when its not associated with creepers.

You know, I was thinking about the pedo sign thing .... did you know way back when, Hobos had signs? Theyd draw different things and tag with different symbols to tell other hobos about the town and people in the town. The pedo codes are similar to those and the gang symbols. Theyre pictographs. Speaking in pictures... modern day hieroglyphics. Like the white rabbit. People use tats the same way for different exclusive clubs.

many of my semi-housed hippie friends have those hobo-heiroglyphics tattooed on their bodies

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join