It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Here in the UK as a few members have already talked about have been burying their heads in the sand for years, the elite are doing these things to our children but to most people they cannot get their heads around that fact, i would safely say that every government on this planet is involved in the sale and abuse of our children.

Here in the UK we had P.I.E. which was trying to abolish the age of consent, ABOLISH...! Here is some of their party that was accused or jailed for their crimes against children:
labour25.com...

Here is their FB account:
www.facebook.com...

But lets go a lot deeper and talk about our royal family...! Here is a guy called Bill Maloney committing treason in public by naming members of the royal family abusing and KILLING children including Bills own family members:

Is Pizzagate real, i believe so.
We live in a dark and evil world which is so evil that WE cannot believe what we are seeing or reading. Jimmy Savile blew the whole thing apart in the UK when the evil bstrd died and he was also VERY good friends with the royal family especially Charlie...!

edit on 2-12-2016 by Redback because: adding more

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

it came from here file....__._/file/. Search FBI

oops. 1 sec
edit on 2-12-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

##SNIP##
edit on 2-12-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Dec 2 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

(post by 191stMIDET removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET
You seem to be jumping to the conclusion that we are a bunch of psychos with murder on our minds.

That is quite a leap you took there. I didn't say anything about being violent, let alone murderous.

I said that if anyone is really interested in helping, that creating a frenzy on the net isn't a productive way.

In the discussion of conspiracy theories they can also be debunked. It is also part of what happens here.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

it came from here file....__._/file/. Search FBI

oops. 1 sec

##SNIP##
edit on Fri Dec 2 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

Have you verified its authenticity by phoning 301-586-1613? According to the WikiLeaks document,that is the FBI's Cyber Division Unit. (It is not.) The alleged document was submitted by "JoslinWJ." It is the only document submitted by that source. Every single mention of the document on the web can be traced back to this single posting on WikiLeaks. It is almost certainly a fraud.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Not asking for a witch hunt requsting the information is look at by law enforment agencies.

Your request is reasonable. You may not like what law enforcement agencies tell you, but there's no way to know unless you personally have a conversation with them.

However, Pizza-gate, as an internet phenomenon, is most certainly a witch hunt, regardless of your personal intentions. By and large, people are not working with authorities or even trying to. They are digging up every random, remotely relevant fact they can find, drawing connections between them with scant evidence, and then personally harassing people, some of whom aren't even alleged by any of these so-called facts to have committed any wrong-doing.

Now, add in the elements of Satanic ritual abuse, and it's gone beyond a "witch hunt" in the metaphorical sense and into one in the LITERAL sense.

As I've said before, Satanic Panic always ends the same way, throughout history: innocent people being punished severely. I think it is our moral responsibility to make sure this escalates no further into the realm of Satanic Panic.

People genuinely concerned about this should work with law enforcement.

edit on 2-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
INCOMING.....

Look at the LINK below and click to expand images
i.sli.mg...

Apparently James Alefantis' AKA- JimmyComet,profile picture is Antinous, who was a "boy lover" of Hadrian.
In fact.....

en.wikipedia.org...
"and Hadrian took Antinous as a favoured servant when they were aged about 48 and 13. Such a societal institution of pederasty was not indigenous to Roman culture, although bisexuality was the norm in the upper echelons of Roman society by the early 2nd century."

Which reminds me of the red shoe symbol. Please read the whole thing it is very interesting and telling.
www.academia.edu...

Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tale,
The Red Shoes
(1845).
This literary work created symbolic associations which have become part of everyday cultural “usage” today.

Many of the features included in
The Red Shoes
have a psychological endurance in contemporary culture. Andersen’s concepts of sexuality,
mobility, magic, and gender are here traced through time by considering red shoes from the mid-nineteenth century, the time he wrote his famous tale, to the present day. Are “red shoes” simply red-colored footwear? Is the symbolic potential necessarily “readable” from the physicality of red shoes, or is it in the context of wearing that interpretive meanings are generated? Rarely worn by men today, why do red shoes continue to carry so much charge,

Red shoes synthesize multiple and ambiguous cultural codes. The meanings and conflicts around the combination of a color and footwear are highly charged as a cultural marker.The color red represents life and fertility in European and Asian traditions, but it also has associations with danger, war and death. Red is the color of the extremes of humanity, strong emotions, magic and reli-gious experiences. Anthropologist Claude Lévi-Strauss notes how in these “diametrically oppo-site” states, the color assumes a unique ambivalence, as it can be regarded as either positive or negative.
The highest ranks of the Catholic Church wear red vestments, but it is also the color of red-light districts, scarlet women and the Devil. The ambivalence between love and war, magic and religion, nobility and vulgarity, creates fundamental tensions in the use of this color.

This chapter also associates red with the concept of passion, a cultural sentiment characterized by erotic desire as well as obsessive urges, spiritual exaltation and suffering. A “red shoe” con- joins a highly charged color and a form that is also not entirely “innocent.” As Julia Pine explores in her chapter in this volume, the very form of shoes presents associations around the body, identity and sexuality. Shoes retain the imprint of the wearer’s foot, and their hollow shape can indicate a vessel for identity, a substitute for the self. This intimacy of body and spirit has caused many superstitious traditions to develop around footwear.

Historically, red shoes conveyed authority, wealth and power, linked to the status-enhancing cost of red dyes such as madder, kermes, cochineal and lac.
Red shoes were the prerogative first of Roman senators, and later solely of the emperor. Popes have worn red since the thirteenth century, while both Edward IV and Henry VIII were buried in red shoes as emblems of their power.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I would also like some proof that all these paintings are hanging where people allege them to be.

That original Reddit post was written in a very misleading way that was TRYING to give people the wrong impression in at least one case that I can think of.

The poster kept saying things like "Podesta has a sculpture by artist X," and then "Artist X is known for taking photos of teenage girls half naked," without actually saying Podesta OWNS any of those photos or displays them anywhere.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Now, add in the elements of Satanic ritual abuse, and it's gone beyond a "witch hunt" in the metaphorical sense and into one in the LITERAL sense.

More and more people are agreeing with you, the course is always the same, the so correct and caring method. These are not normal crimes by normal people and they are never uncovered without people looking for the crime. You and others like you are the ones that have helped keep the whole thing hidden and safe from prying eyes.

All I care about is the children who go unfound, unsaved and left to the evil because People were afraid to look in case they are accused of a "witch hunt". In the end we will all pay for what we have done and what we have not done, it is the time of choosing sides.

It's ok for them though isn't it.

Now Obama's White House has publicly asked Americans to snitch on their fellow citizens. And they want us to send our information to a government website - www.Whitehouse.gov!

So, just to make this clear: Obama has done something no president of this Republic, no matter how immoral or corrupt, has ever dared to do. He has asked our citizens to do what Communist Party members in Russia, China and Cuba have done for decades - inform on their fellow citizens.

www.conservativetruth.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Redback

Jimmy Savile blew the whole thing apart in the UK when the evil bstrd died and he was also VERY good friends with the royal family especially Charlie...!

And yet he was only a scape goat the rest are still doing what they do!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
. You and others like you are the ones that have helped keep the whole thing hidden and safe from prying eyes.

BS. We haven't kept ANYTHING safe from prying eyes. This stuff is plastered over every square inch of the internet, to the point that it is effecting the lives of innocent people, some of these actual children.

All I care about is the children who go unfound, unsaved and left to the evil because People were afraid to look in case they are accused of a "witch hunt".

If you don't want to be accused of a "witch hunt," don't participate in one.

As I've said, actually CONTACT the "prying eyes" directly. You know, law enforcement. They do have phones.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Girls with red shoes and others
www.biljanadjurdjevic.com...
Biljana Djurdjevic

Tony Podesta. Known about town as a legendary political “fix-it” man, Podesta has turned his Kalorama home into a shrine to contemporary art, ranging from relatively under-the-radar artists such as Serbian painter Biljana Djurdjevic to those who are much better known (like French sculptor Louise Bourgeois).

washingtonlife.com...

Laura Wainman wrote a piece on Tony's home, published for Washington Life on June 5, 2015. In it, Tony lists Louise Bourgeois and Marina Abramovic (of "spirit cooking" fame, see first paragraph above) as among his top five favorite "artists". But the first "artist" in Tony's collection mentioned in the article is Serbian painter Biljana Djurdjevic. Here's a selection of her work (more photos available here and on her website):
www.sott.net... gate

Maybe you like this warm fuzzy one better?

redice.tv...

Yesterday, I wrote a piece about John Podesta’s brother, Tony, also a major Democrat political mover and shaker in Washington. A high-powered art collector as well, Tony had photos of naked teenagers on the walls of a bedroom in his house. As the Washington Post reported in 2004:

“Not always. Folks attending a house tour in the Lake Barcroft neighborhood in Falls Church earlier this year got an eyeful when they walked into a bedroom at the Podesta residence hung with multiple color pictures by Katy Grannan, a photographer known for documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents’ suburban homes.”

“’They were horrified’, Heather recalls, a grin spreading across her face.”

—end of WaPo excerpt—

Then, yesterday, I wrote: “Does anyone stop to ask how permission was obtained to shoot those photos in the first place? And then to print them, sell them, show them publicly? The parents of the children gave their consent? The kids gave their consent? On what basis does anyone allow teenagers to make that kind of decision for themselves—or think that teenagers have the capacity to make such a decision? Technically, the whole operation may fall within the law (although I don’t see how), but on every other level it’s insane. And it’s child endangerment.”

jonrappoport.wordpress.com...
edit on 2-12-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Maybe you like this warm fuzzy one better?

redice.tv...

Yep, I've seen that one.

But I keep seeing those red-shoed kids popping up. Where are those pictures hanging? Where are all these "hurt-core" paintings people keep trotting out.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

One of her pictures with red shoes in on the Washington article you think he has not others? I don't get your point he said she is a favorite of his.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Those e-fits where released by Scotland yard in 2013, and said to be two descriptions of the same man from two witnesses.

Yes they are from wo different witnesses. Could well have been two suspects. The resemblence is uncanny. The fact there emails are wiped to the day after the girls disappearence is also notatble. Considering they where also known to travel to Portugal and may have known a high ranking pepophile a small distance up the road from her disaperance only add weight.

Considering the brutality of the crime i suggest it is worthy of further investagation.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
People calling this a witch hunt.
They dance around a huge owl at bohemian grove.
party at Jeff Epsteins pedo rape island Temple which is crowned with two golden owls (or cockatoosBut the video is a flyby )
Hillary "jokes" about sacrificing a "chicken" to Moloch in an email to madam de Rothschild.

So yes. They are accuser of being literal witches.
And i enjoy "satanic panic" as a buzzword, but how about "moloch mayhem"?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The fact there emails are wiped to the day after the girls disappearence is also notatble.

Is there indisputable proof of this? (other than someone saying it on the internet)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Considering the brutality of the crime i suggest it is worthy of further investagation.

Call 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324) for the Major Case Contact Center

Or email:

www.fbi.gov...

By all means, let us all know what they say.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yes they are from wo different witnesses. Could well have been two suspects.

Why would they say they are of the same person if it wasn't true?

Probably already looked into. It isn't like it was a case that hasn't gotten any attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join