It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Keep reading.

Some are saying it isn't Quinn and others are even saying that it isn't Alefantis.

If you mean he is a friend of a friend then that is still one step removed.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Right, but JimmyComet has the Statue as his Profile and reading from Wiki

Wikipedia
"Lambert believed that the sculptures of Antinous "remain without doubt one of the most elevated and ideal monuments to pederastic love of the whole ancient world",[93] also describing them as "the final great creation of classical art"

Definiion of Pederastic
"What is a Pederastic relationship?
Pederasty in ancient Greece was a socially acknowledged erotic relationship between an adult male (the erastes) and a younger male (the eromenos) usually in his teens. It was characteristic of the Archaic and Classical periods."

So the symbol that James is using is not just homosexual, but the statue/sculpture, which is a monumet to "boy love with an older man"

Which goes along with James' uses of the term "ChickenLover"

edit on 1-12-2016 by talisman because: text fix

edit on 1-12-2016 by talisman because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Thu Dec 1 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: no sources

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

It is their logo, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

sure looks that way. Are your eyebrows raising yet?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

No, whenever I see a rainbow I don't automatically thing homosexuality or lucky charms either.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: talisman

Yes and not to forget in a Police interview if you can get someone caught out on an obvious lie your halfway to breaking the case. voat.co...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

No, whenever I see a rainbow I don't automatically thing homosexuality or lucky charms either.

What kind of logical fallacy argument is this? Ar non-sequitur or a strawman? Get's confusing sometimes.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: talisman

Pederastic love in the ANCIENT WORLD. TODAY, Antinous is a symbol of homosexuality.

At the very worst, one could claim that Alefantis identifies as the young lover by using him as his avatar - not as the older man. But it makes more sense to conclude that Alefantis is using it as a symbol of his own homosexuality (and Greek heritage).

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Neither. You asked if my eyebrows were raising yet. I answered and stated why?

Just because two things share a similar symbol doesn't make them the same.

Actually stating that a similar logo makes things the same would be a non-sequitur.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

McMartin daycare aside, we still have many prime examples of child sex abuse with the Catholic Church as a prime example. The church is in every country in the world and its adherents have abused children in every one of them....what more powerful institution exists? I do not believe this is a Satanic Panic in any way, shape or form, this is cold-blooded institutional abuse and this evil has been going on for centuries. Is it too great a stretch to assume that the clergy are motivated by something other than Christian love and charity? If I had to describe the practice of pedophilia in the Catholic Church it would be as an evil act because those committing the act are supposedly professed Christians. I would propose that if Christian priests can commit evil acts against children it is a given that secular citizens who believe in Satanic ritual are committing these same acts….the Illuminati are very aware of the power of symbols and all the shops in this little neighborhood display symbols that are internationally recognized as related to pedophilia combined with strong Satanic symbolism…..nothing will come of it because the sin is so great and the people involved so powerful, but don’t ever assume it isn’t Satanic ritual abuse.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I wrote about the same situation, different location in 2010

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are hundreds of these locations, thousands around the world that make children disappear, no doubt in my mind.
The whole idea is reality but makes me sick beyond belief. They seriously get a kick out of beating a system that they build
to control us and protect them. That is the sick thrill. Barf.
edit on 1-12-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
I do not believe this is a Satanic Panic in any way, shape or form,

Said everyone who ever got caught up in a Satanic Panic.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I would also like to know how the owner of a Pizza joint gets to be considered a powerful person in DC?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Not when math is involved, it's all about the odds isn't it? Even the color makes it suspicious. Of all geometric shapes to choose and all the colors, what are the odds that this linkage falls inline with the narrative? Actually, for the record, your argument was an informal fallacy the moment you said lucky charms. Injecting humor or ridicule as a means to make my argument appear absurd. It really doesn't have any merit of its own. The statement "not thinking of homosexuality every time you see a rainbow" sounds like another informal argument in an attempt to undermine clear tangible visible evidence in similarities with the FBI symbol. Whilst you may not think of gay people when you see a rainbow, your argument is irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Right, and the lies seem as an attempt to "cover up" something.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
kaylaluv

Yes, but the monument to young boy love with older men is the sculpture, which is his profile pic. Don't forget it was James who also used the term "chickenlove" which is in harmony with the point I am making regarding the sculpture.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Not when math is involved, it's all about the odds isn't it?

No, not in logic.

Whilst you may not think of gay people when you see a rainbow, your argument is irrelevant.

It was a reply as to why my eyebrows were not rising.

As to the similarity, can you say which of the two examples came first? Do you know what the symbol means?

The small shape inside the similar large shape is an adult protecting a child and it was turned into an adult embracing a child (in a sexual way) or vice versa but I could see people taking something that already exists with no hidden meaning and making it "their own".
edit on 1-12-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

but don’t ever assume it isn’t Satanic ritual abuse.

If it's all the same to you, I'd prefer not to assume it IS Satanic ritual abuse until someone presents actual evidence of it.

As far as the Catholic Church goes, it's an organization with a long history of enabling and protecting pedophiles. It's beyond disgusting. I said in another thread that if I were Catholic, I would have long since abandoned the church.

However, it's not healthy to run around assuming things are "Satanic ritual abuse" without evidence. I'd go so far as to say it's not healthy to assume anything (at least anything with physical properties that can be measured, observed and quantified) without empirical evidence.

To do so opens one up to manipulation and illogical thinking.

And in some cases, leads to burning innocent people at the stake.
edit on 1-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

(post by WilliamtheResolute removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I think people move to the explanation of Satanic Ritual Abuse, because, its hard to explain how so many screwed up individuals can work together on such things, especially when they are in positions of power, like as in being Police Officers and Government Officials and Judges etc and etc. How do they collude and find each other? Now, people blame the NET, what about before? It just seems like there is a missing piece to all of this and that missing piece gets "filled in" one way or the other.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join