It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

And likewise, some people have decided that anybody looking deeply into this matter has obsessions with paedophilia and occultism.

Oh, and does every attempt at using an analogy have to be derided as a "straw man"? Using that term over and again is rather suspicious.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

I see what is meant. Actually most comments are about the baby being cute and what not.

Then, joewills calls jimmycomet a hotard

jimmycomet slings it back hits enter

and then clarifies who it is aimed at by adding @joewills

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Only when they are strawmen.

If that is the logical fallacy that is used over and over then, it will be called out over and over.
edit on 1-12-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Agree if theirs nothing in it why not let it run its course. voat.co...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

originally posted by: kaylaluv

a reply to: dashen

Their website says it is a place for refugees - not children refugees. Whole families go there.

That still makes the pedo symbol alright?

Gotcha...

Except it's not the pedo symbol.

This isn't either I bet you say....

compared to

Nothing alike right?

Another perfect example of how an organization (or person) can create a symbol that looks like something it isn't.

Companies like Time Warner pay big bucks to graphic design firms. I can guarantee you that particular symbol was market tested, and was chosen because people responded favorably to it.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

We are conspiracy theorists.

It's our hobby to delve into these things.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

And likewise, some people have decided that anybody looking deeply into this matter has obsessions with paedophilia and occultism.

The only time I've seen such accusations is when you've cited them, twice now (that I can recall).

I'm not saying it hasn't happened. I'm sure it has. I'm just saying the counter is happening more often. I've been accused of being a pedophile multiple times simply for pointing out my problems with the evidence.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

Earlier you claimed it was his friend who typed the offensive hashtag I earlier mentioned in this image.

You earlier claimed it was his friend but it's clearly him who posted the offensive hashtag to his "audience". Will you continue to deny or at least acknowledge this fact, or correct me if I am wrong?

Who is Jimmy Comet? C'est Monsieur J'aime les Enfants (not in greek).

My head is messed from this you seem e z breezy... wtf... this is beyond twilight zone.

Someone named Joe Wills called Jimmy a hotard first. Then Jimmy wrote #hotard, then he wrote @JoeWills, clearly returning the term right back at him. Look it up.

Jimmy Comet is James Alefantis, not J'aime les Enfants. His name is Greek, not French.

Yes, your head is messed up.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

Earlier you claimed it was his friend who typed the offensive hashtag I earlier mentioned in this image.

You earlier claimed it was his friend but it's clearly him who posted the offensive hashtag to his "audience". Will you continue to deny or at least acknowledge this fact, or correct me if I am wrong?

Who is Jimmy Comet? C'est Monsieur J'aime les Enfants (not in greek).

My head is messed from this you seem e z breezy... wtf... this is beyond twilight zone.

Someone named Joe Wills called Jimmy a hotard first. Then Jimmy wrote #hotard, then he wrote @JoeWills, clearly returning the term right back at him. Look it up.

Jimmy Comet is James Alefantis, not J'aime les Enfants. His name is Greek, not French.

Yes, your head is messed up.

Wait, is someone trying to blame the guy for HIS BIRTH NAME?

I missed that one.

Wow.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I am very disturbed by the insinuation that adults would have sex with children. I have been aware for years
that the internet is filled with survivor accounts of ritual abuse including our own government admitting to the MK Ultra program that used torture and Nazi mind control programs on American citizens. The deep government intelligence agencies that ran these programs were ordered to discontinue these programs but the recent allegations of pedophilia have made me suspect that the elite are still involved in the ritual abuse. Cases like the McMartin daycare abuse and the steady stream of internet speculation that the Illuminati meet in Denver every year to practice satanic ritual and child sacrifice makes for a pretty damning body of evidence that something is going on in the world with our children.....and it pisses me off. I would like this topic to trend for a while in the hopes that TPTB are unable to divert attention from the allegations.

edit on 1-12-2016 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: talisman

Antinous became associated with homosexuality in Western culture, appearing in the work of Oscar Wilde and Fernando Pessoa.

en.wikipedia.org...

Antinous is associated with homosexuality, not child sex or pedophilia or sex trafficking. Alefantis is openly gay AND Greek, so Antinous seems a fitting avatar.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Oh, you haven't heard that one yet? Yeah, apparently he knew before he was born that he was going to be a pedo.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
I am very disturbed by the insinuation that adults would have sex with children. I have been aware for year that the internet is filled with survivor accounts of ritual abuse including our own government admitting to the MK Ultra program that used torture and Nazi mind control programs on American citizens. The deep government intelligence agencies that ran these programs were ordered to discontinue these programs but the recent allegations of pedophilia have made me suspect that the elite are still involved in the ritual abuse. Cases like the McMartin daycare abuse and the steady stream of internet speculation that the Illuminati meet in Denver every year to practice satanic ritual and child sacrifice makes for a pretty damning body of evidence that something is going on in the world with our children.....and it pisses me off.
I would like this topic to trend for a while in the hopes that TPTB are unable to divert attention from the allegations.

What scares me is that Satanic Panic ALWAYS ends in the sacrifice of innocent people.

To me, this looks like Satanic Panic.

I am reminded of:

The European execution of witches.
The Salem Witch Trials.
The West Memphis Three Wrongly Convicted of Murder.
edit on 1-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

And the McMartin daycare case mentioned in that very post. Especially since it was shown that the hysteria led to false accusations but still they are using it as a reason to be "pissed off".

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

And the McMartin daycare case mentioned in that very post. Especially since it was shown that the hysteria led to false accusations but still they are using it as a reason to be "pissed off".

Yes. Sometimes I forget we're on ATS.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just seen a BBC news article calling pizzagate nothing but a conspiracy theory and with the tag fake news,not surprised seeing that the BBC has been linked to sick vile pedo scum for ever.
Hate the topic just thought I would share.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Their ya go this is the link with regards to you know who to the Aussie you know what. voat.co...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Right at the top of the voat thread you linked:

**PLEASE READ: The man in the picture has been confirmed to be a totally different guy who plays rugby in Washington, and is not convicted paedophile Michael Quinn.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Keep reading.

Also lets not forget Monica Peterson, and the rest of the body bags with regards to this whole sorry mess.

voat.co...
edit on 1-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well seeing ATS has been closing all the pizzagate threads except this one, guess this is the only place to post this:

radcliffefoundation.org...

which happens to be on a wall of an abandoned building reno'd for Elpida in Greece,
which is the same image seen here:

i.sli.mg...

Which in no longer there:
www.facebook.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join