It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Its not just the logo....its everything else. Its flooded with red flags.

Pizza place logo
Whole vibe of the place with weird paintings depicting adults with children
The demographic they go after? Kids can come play ping pong and adults can drink
The owner's tweets with very strange and questionable comments directed towards images of children
The owner's name is awfully close to a french term for loving children
On a street with other places with similar pedo logos
Owner is one of the Top 50 most influential people in Washington DC
Strange event advertisements with interesting pictures depicting ritual sacrifice, drinking blood etc.
Podesta going to campaign events there
Random Pizza pic with small children with inappropriate email message tied to it.
All the Pizza code words in the emails
Large news organizations calling pizzagate fake news

Its everything put together.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

All that and they were not the one's with the logo.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Its not just the logo....its everything else. Its flooded with red flags.

Pizza place logo
Whole vibe of the place with weird paintings depicting adults with children
The demographic they go after? Kids can come play ping pong and adults can drink
The owner's tweets with very strange and questionable comments directed towards images of children
The owner's name is awfully close to a french term for loving children
On a street with other places with similar pedo logos
Owner is one of the Top 50 most influential people in Washington DC
Strange event advertisements with interesting pictures depicting ritual sacrifice, drinking blood etc.
Podesta going to campaign events there
Random Pizza pic with small children with inappropriate email message tied to it.
All the Pizza code words in the emails
Large news organizations calling pizzagate fake news

Its everything put together.

I think this was exposed on purpose. Then we will get the 'scientific studies' that show that pedophilia is normal. The media will shove it down our throats as the case may even be televised. They did the same thing with the gay agenda, making us feel sympathetic for their condition and then forcing everyone to accept it or face having their businesses shut down. Pretty soon a business will be shut down for refusing to cater to a wedding involving a child bride. This didn't surface by mistake. It was calculated and part of the desensitization process followed by the sympathetic process followed by the 'they should have the same rights as an adult couple process. Followed by if u refuse to accept us, expect to be labeled a hater and charged with hate crime process.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theirfaceslie
I think this was exposed on purpose.

By the religious right.

Followed by if u refuse to accept us, expect to be labeled a hater and charged with hate crime process.

There are posts that sound like that aimed at people who question pizzagate.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

a reply to: dashen

Their website says it is a place for refugees - not children refugees. Whole families go there.

That still makes the pedo symbol alright?

Gotcha...

Except it's not the pedo symbol.

This isn't either I bet you say....

compared to

Nothing alike right?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If I was a cop , I wouldn't think its weakly linked. If was a pragmatic cop. On the beat in the area in question. During a drive by, I would see a load of unsupervised kids playing ping pong out on the sidewalk, who should be at school. I would contact my beat sergeant and say, theirs a load of street kids, out side of (you know where) He would say that's (so an so's place) He's friends with the President. I would say, that's the place, with the Pedo symbols, "Yeh lets not go down that path get someone who's parking illegally, because I want my pension" Since I want to keep my job I issue a parking violation.

However now things are changing, I see that in a few months their could be a lot of top jobs up for grabs, and just bear that in mind as I think up a few creative traffic violations.

Not to mention that if the Clinton foundation is proved to be complicit in any of this, we all now what happens to the funds of criminal enterprises, they are garnished by the state. Which in this case would be billions.

edit on 1-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I think this was exposed on purpose.

By the religious right.

Followed by if u refuse to accept us, expect to be labeled a hater and charged with hate crime process.

There are posts that sound like that aimed at people who question pizzagate.

It's not aimed at a specific person. I'm just pointing out the playbook that will be used to normalize pedophilia. Trust me, this was probably intentionally put out by the FBI and then 'exposed' by an agent intentionally to begin the process of legalizing pedophila. That's my thought about the situation.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That is one hell of a strawman.

So what is this "investigation" going to change?

You'd still not go down that path , at least for a few months, but if there was anything there the one thing this investigation would have done is tip them off.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Everybody who works for Time Warner is a pedo? What about people who subscribe to Time Warner - they pedos too?

I have a Blendtec blender. Have you seen their logo? Looks like girl love. I guess everyone who sells or uses Blendtec blenders must be pedos.

www.blendtec.com...

Remember, it's EVERYWHERE!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

But if they were there, it should be possible to verify this via airline manifest. Has anyone even attempted to obtain airline manifests

People have tried to get more evidence. FBI anon said they where staying in the area 1/3 mile up the road in a very well known pedophiles house I cannot clarify this. (who was out of the area at the time (verifeid) The same man that later invited the Mcleans to his million dollar mantion many times for dinner after the child dispapeared (verified)

This is the man..Sir Clement Freud.

Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have been alerted to the revelation that the MP Sir Clement Freud, who befriended the McCann family, was a paedophile who sexually abused young girls for decades.

www.independent.co.uk...

The date the podesta brothers wiped there emails from is very suspect too. The day after the little girls disapearence

Really would like to see it investigated by law enforment agencies.

(post by DigitalVigilante420 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

It's not aimed at a specific person.

I wasn't talking about your post. I was talking about other people's post say that anyone who question the "evidence" in this investigation is evil and/or defending pedophiles.

I'm just pointing out the playbook that will be used to normalize pedophilia. Trust me, this was probably intentionally put out by the FBI and then 'exposed' by an agent intentionally to begin the process of legalizing pedophila. That's my thought about the situation.

I get that but my take is that it started out as a political smear, since it was first posted around Nov 4., after the spirit cooking kicked off the satanic panic this blended right into it.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well we can see they are covering their backsides the moment it started to become public knowledge. Don't think for a moment, this is not already general knowledge in Washington. If you want to know anything ask a cop or a taxi driver. They would probably tell you the same thing the FBI have on their private files.
edit on 1-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I have just as much proof as you have. Even with a logo! Have you seen the Tump/Pence logo? Looks just like a penis doing something to a vagina.

At least I have pics. Do you have any Pizzagate pics of girls (or boys) in their early teens sitting on grown men's laps?

Oh and don't forget the girl's testimony regarding Trump raping her when she was 13.

Lay out your evidence. In fact, I urge you to make a thread with all your damning evidence on Trump with a map detailing all the connections. But sadly, you won't because you can't. Oh, and don't forget that civil suit was dropped. So, bring your proof. I'm waiting,

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Earlier you claimed it was his friend who typed the offensive hashtag I earlier mentioned in this image.

You earlier claimed it was his friend but it's clearly him who posted the offensive hashtag to his "audience". Will you continue to deny or at least acknowledge this fact, or correct me if I am wrong?

Who is Jimmy Comet? C'est Monsieur J'aime les Enfants (not in greek).

My head is messed from this you seem e z breezy... wtf... this is beyond twilight zone.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I don't think so. You say "they" but the only real change was Besta's logo. That is a different place and that is all they had.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
AGAIN -- THIS IS NOT THE MUD PIT.

All personal attacks will stop now or your posting privileges will be suspended.

On that note, try to aim for some semblance of civility.

As usual, do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
INCOMING.....

Look at the LINK below and click to expand images

i.sli.mg...

Apparently James Alefantis' AKA- JimmyComet,profile picture is Antinous, who was a "boy lover" of Hadrian.
In fact.....

en.wikipedia.org...
"and Hadrian took Antinous as a favoured servant when they were aged about 48 and 13. Such a societal institution of pederasty was not indigenous to Roman culture, although bisexuality was the norm in the upper echelons of Roman society by the early 2nd century."

edit on 1-12-2016 by talisman because: text fix

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join