It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Another interesting finding from the now closed thread is that Frank guistra, is also a co-founder of boys club network.
Make sure to screencap and SAVE all comments before they are deleted

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
people have been saying that the evidence's presented thus far is not enough to convict, that may be so, but you do not need enough evidence to convict to warrant an investigation

I don't think anyone has called for evidence that is enough to convict and I guess it depends on what you consider an investigation.

I think people have lost sight that the connections are weak and they include things which have no other connection. I would guess that an investigator would first ask what other connection is there. If the answer is none then their is nothing left to investigate.

in one of the emails podesta says he wants "extra cheese" what could that mean were it code? been trying to figure that one out.

One thing I have noticed is that people claim that the podesta mails say something and when you go look it isn't the same.

Podesta never asked about the pizza hanky, he never said he wanted to rent pizza for an hour and a search in wiki brings up no hits for "extra cheese".
edit on 1-12-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

people have been saying that the evidence's presented thus far is not enough to convict, that may be so, but you do not need enough evidence to convict to warrant an investigation,

A real investigation isn't going to happen on the internet. If you want a real investigation, hire a detective. Or get the attention of a police department, or a district attorney.

Personally, I'd be a little embarrassed trying to convince any legal authority to make an investigation based on the so-called evidence in pizza-gate, as I believe they'd look at me like I was crazy and slowly back out the door.

Here are some things that would make me feel LESS silly about it:

1) A legitimate legal organization (FBI, NYPD, Sex Crime investigation unit, etc.) that corroborates that the code used in the Podesta emails is a known PEDO code. And using said code, the emails can be clearly decoded.

2) Proof via an airline manifest that the Podesta brothers were in the vicinity the day Madeline McCann was abducted.

3) Proof that some brick and mortar store-front--anywhere, at any time--has displayed the pedo symbol in question and subsequently been busted for pedophilia related crimes.

4) Criminal complaints from actual victims

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Podesta never asked about the pizza hanky, he never said he wanted to rent pizza for an hour and a search in wiki brings up no hits for "extra cheese".

Yep. He never said he liked pizza with "no hair on it" either. A lot of these things were simply fabricated.

If I could locate the material from the original Reddit post, I was actually thinking of walking through the claims 1 by 1 to illustrate how shaky and unsubstantiated all this is, but that post is long gone. If anyone has a copy of it, let me know.
edit on 1-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
A real investigation isn't going to happen on the internet. If you want a real investigation, hire a detective. Or get the attention of a police department, or a district attorney.

as the saying goes, who watches the watchmen? say 'hints' surface that what needs investigating is the investigators themselves, would you not see that as worthy of public investigation? who else would do it?
it is the case here as there has been plenty of indications that the fbi has an interest in shutting all this down...
edit on 1-12-2016 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

edit on 1-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

as the saying goes, who watches the watchmen? say 'hints' surface that what needs investigating is the investigators themselves, would you not see that as worthy of public investigation? who else would do it?
it is the case here as there has been plenty of indications that the fbi has an interest in shutting all this down...

The connection between the FBI and Besta Pizza crumbled when it was proven that the Andrew Kline in question was not the same Andrew Cline that worked for the FBI, along with any substantive proof that the owners of the Pizza Place knew definitively what the symbol meant.

But let's say for a moment that the FBI is "in on it."

There is still the police department. The local DA. Various private detectives that could be crowd funded. Some enterprising individual could probably make themselves a nice chunk of change starting a go-fund-me account to hire a team of private detectives to dig into all this.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Another interesting finding from the now closed thread is that Frank guistra, is also a co-founder of boys club network.
Make sure to screencap and SAVE all comments before they are deleted

Wasn't Guistra also connected to the Clinton 'Uranium One' pay-to-play deal?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

They supposedly had the info on the symbols since 2007, if they wanted something to go unnoticed they would have told Besta, for example, to change their logo.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ben Swann. Reality Check. Anybody have his number?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

www.mirror.co.uk... This is obviously a transatlantic thing which is gathering steam.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

The connection between the FBI and Besta Pizza crumbled when it was proven that the Andrew Kline in question was not the same Andrew Cline that worked for the FBI, along with any substantive proof that the owners of the Pizza Place knew definitively what the symbol meant.

But let's say for a moment that the FBI is "in on it."

There is still the police department. The local DA. Various private detectives that could be crowd funded. Some enterprising individual could probably make themselves a nice chunk of change starting a go-fund-me account to hire a team of private detectives to dig into all this.

that wasnt the connection i was referring too, i was actually referring to www.youtube.com...
and thats just one of them, theres been many connections over the decades.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

There is nothing new to any of this.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I was just suggesting that it is no longer a conspiracy, its becoming a fact. So ATS being a conspiracy site has about done its dash on this.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

The connection between the FBI and Besta Pizza crumbled when it was proven that the Andrew Kline in question was not the same Andrew Cline that worked for the FBI,

I would just like to point out that it was me who fact checked the names Andrew Kline and posted back in another thread a week ago and I have seen several times you have been running with what I said as "proven" without using any due diligence on my "fact checking yourself. For all you know, I may have lied. But my point is, you took what I said at 100% face value as long as it substantiated your conjecture. I just find it interesting how all this "fake news fact checking" # really works.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I was just suggesting that it is no longer a conspiracy, its becoming a fact. So ATS being a conspiracy site has about done its dash on this.

It has always been a fact although, not every accusation is true.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Their website says it is a place for refugees - not children refugees. Whole families go there.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

True, now the serious investigative journalists are going through the , @ pile and getting some creditable stuff.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I doubt it. At least not in the pile called pizzagate.
edit on 1-12-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: dashen

Their website says it is a place for refugees - not children refugees. Whole families go there.

That still makes the pedo symbol alright?

Gotcha...

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join