It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tognola
a reply to: Riffrafter

new to this
unsure where to start a thread

You vid link isn't working for some reason...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: dashen

Just a statement of my wonder of this fact

What fact?

Has a mod stated that they are closing the other threads and directing people here?

If so, can you link the message?

Thanks!

I am not interested in going head to head with our all powerful and all knowing mods. Who are also all extremely attractive might i add.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

What fact?

Has a mod stated that they are closing the other threads and directing people here?

Thanks!

I think this is what caused their concern...I'm also concerned with the direction this has taken. Of all threads to redirect to...yes we get it...no more "fake news".

Please continue all Pizzagate related discussions in this thread.

Thread closed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-12-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

What fact?

Thanks!

I am not interested in going head to head with our all powerful and all knowing mods. Who are also all extremely attractive might i add.

LMAO!!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
yes i remember there seemed to be no end to the "cnn poll shows clinton ahead by 8 points" threads.....in fact the action was so good i had to get in on it and my poll thread was my first and only so far.......

the comparison is not lost on me thats for sure....

i think any serious students of this case need to make sure they have archived or saved anything they feel is important because i fully expect this subject very soon to be banned or curtailed most places

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have been holding back on a particular bit of the controversy.
The WHY of the graphics and art.

Simply this: 3 generations of our family attended accredited art/graphic design schools. 2 gen graduated. I am saying this because the following precepts were taught to us, over the course of...50-60 years?
1. If you were doing graphic design for a pizza place, presumably you would be paid. And you would design what the people paying you would ask for. The pizza place wants people to come to their place and spend money, so they would showcase what they are selling. We concluded that Comet Pizza et al have either lousy graphic design people or they are NOT pushing food.

2. Regarding "Spirit Cooking" and the like. I have done my share of performance and shock art in school, as did my mom and daughter. We did it to push a point, get attention, and initiate discussion. AND we had to DEFEND our points in critique. Critique is basically where you do your art in class and then the teacher and other students question/complain/argue/growl at you. You have to defend why you did the art you did. Crit was 50% of the grade.
These artists do the weird work they do to cause a reaction. THEY KNOW what they are doing. And they should be prepared to defend it. Finally, anyone who admires that work really should ask themselves WHY it appeals to them VS a vase of flowers.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

What fact?

Thanks!

Please continue all Pizzagate related discussions in this thread.

Thread closed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks Digital!

I was not aware of this...

So, let's keep the discussion going then here.

Dashen - Can you cut/paste and repost the info from that thread to here?

I would certainly be very interested in reviewing and discussing. Seems more than a few others would too.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Please remain on topic.

At the moment, any and all discussion regarding Pizzagate will continue in this thread.

As usual, do not reply to this thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
please disregard

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Seems like a stretch, at this point.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

My kids warned me aboutchans years ago, and I wandered in anyway. Yes, I saw stuff I cannot unsee and it had to do with kids. PEOPLE'S OWN KIDS. I did not have to dig; it was images easily seen by a 50 year old woman wandering the web. The language was imprinted ON the image.

Why doesn't an ambitious somebody go after this? They will die.

Why is it so difficult to imagine that very powerful people want taboo things/people and will kill to get them and keep it all a secret? I have damaged friends who never really recovered and live in fear.

Why pizzagate? It could the the thread that unravels the sweater.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

My OP from now closed
thread.

Elpida, an organization for child refugees had this as their logo til earlier this week.....

Familiar???

Elpida is wholly controlled by the Radcliffe Foundation which was founded by Billionaire Frank Giustra, a major Clinton contributor. He also founded Lionsgate Films and their subsidiaries. So there is your #Pedowood connection

thanks to VOAT for this breakthrough.

voat.co thread

So a organization founded to help children is symbolized by a until recently secret Pedo symbol. Upon this discovery they scrubbed their sites.

they are already scrambling to hide this.

Screencap and save everything.

WE CANT LET THIS GET SWEPT UNDER THE RUG. For the children

(post by Deny Arrogance removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The most convincing part is the fact that they scrubbed the logo, in my opinion.

Kaylaluv's defense is that they changed the logo because they were getting pressure from angry people and that they were minunderstood...I just don't see that being enough pressure to warrant them changing their logo, and so quickly.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
was off topic so I deleted, my apologies.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
people have been saying that the evidence's presented thus far is not enough to convict, that may be so, but you do not need enough evidence to convict to warrant an investigation, were that the case no investigations would ever be done or needed, a slim hint is all thats needed to begin an investigation as the entire purpose of an investigation IS to find the evidence one would need to convict.

in one of the emails podesta says he wants "extra cheese" what could that mean were it code? been trying to figure that one out.
edit on 1-12-2016 by NobodiesNormal because: edited to remove "off-topic" content tinyurl com /jh4b2lt

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join