It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: carewemust
Pizza-gate will remain a LIMITED THING until President Trump's Attorney General gets ahold of the evidence. If there's even the slightest suspicion that a CLINTON is involved, expect Pizza-Gate to skyrocket to the top of the priority list.

You can be sure that if it's real, as presented, the Pizza-gate organizers and participants are busy doing what Hillary did to her criminal evidence. Lots of bleach, shredding, burning, and track covering.

No.

No.

Trump could be as involved as anyone and I have no reason to believe that his administration won't be completely crooked.

Trump has been to Epstein's Island, they are "good friends", enough said.

What so, wink wink nod nod, Trump is involved in Epstein's 'underage sex island'?

He may be. There are witnesses to it, but I don't think they have testified as of yet. We'll see.
edit on 20-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I certainly respect your integrity as a member of a conspiracy site....care to share 'research' or evidence that these allegations of a truly horrible nature are not a 'THING" ? It is all well and good to dismiss it as a 'THING', but that is not denying ignorance, that is simply supporting ignorance.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

I certainly respect your integrity as a member of a conspiracy site....care to share 'research' or evidence that these allegations of a truly horrible nature are not a 'THING" ? It is all well and good to dismiss it as a 'THING', but that is not denying ignorance, that is simply supporting ignorance.

I just find what I have read in total about this to be very flimsy and people jumping to conclusions.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Pizza-gate will remain a LIMITED THING until President Trump's Attorney General gets ahold of the evidence. If there's even the slightest suspicion that a CLINTON is involved, expect Pizza-Gate to skyrocket to the top of the priority list.

You can be sure that if it's real, as presented, the Pizza-gate organizers and participants are busy doing what Hillary did to her criminal evidence. Lots of bleach, shredding, burning, and track covering.

No.

No.

Trump could be as involved as anyone and I have no reason to believe that his administration won't be completely crooked.

What so, wink wink nod nod, Trump is involved in Epstein's 'underage sex island'?

He may be. There are witnesses to it, but I don't think they have testified as of yet. We'll see.

When Epstein was questioned about Trump ever being around underage girls he plead the fifth...

This network is vast and being exposed by the topic of this very thread that you believe has no merit, Clinton and Trump are connected on a deep disgusting level.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSunday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Whether it is a thing or not is still yet to be determined. BUt if anything is worth investigating it is this.

I hope it turns out to be all bs . But its not like hi profile pedos are unheard of so why not try our best to debunk it.

And god forbid they prove it, then its time for themm all to die.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Sessions is a paid shill he's a garbage pick for AG.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Dare I say, horrific.

Like their victims.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Riffrafter

All you need to do is look over the information provided.

Start with the Jimmy Comet instagram photos and to me there really is no denying what is happening.

It is disgusting and haunts the memory, how one can look into this and not see anything is beyond me.

Especially the instagram photos tell me there is nothing there.

Sorry to say this Reldra, but with that statement I have lost all respect I have had for your opinion.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSunday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

I just find what I have read in total about this to be very flimsy and people jumping to conclusions.

But how objective and open-minded are you? Would the revulsion you feel cause you to think people you might vote for would be revolted, too?

There is something about Monica Petersen's death that made our so-called media NOT investigate and report on it. Even though people are interested in the story.

There's a story here. Even if it was completely 'innocent,' the MSM isn't reporting.

So let others willing to, dig in -- otherwise no one will.

ETA: Or demand your favorite 'news' organization investigate. If they don't respond, don't fault anyone else for trying to get to the bottom of this woman's death.
edit on 20-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

So...is Tony Podesta NOT the owner of some questionable art? one that looks like the body position of a Jeffrey Dahmer victim?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah, yeah, yeah...Trump is awful and Hillary supporters had no problems thinking he raped a 13 year old. Hell, I wondered about it, too.

Only complete partisan BS would cause people to believe that Democrats are above exploiting children.

Jesus.

Huh? What does any of that have to do with my response to the comment "People actually using a conspiracy site to discuss conspiracies instead of only shilling dem talking points!" exactly?

The fact that Jack Posobiec is pushing this across multiple platforms tells me a lot. I became aware of him a couple months ago and I've been watching him spring up time and time again either pushing or taking part in a variety of hoaxes. He spread the "Michelle Obama and others unfollowed Hillary Clinton on Twitter!" hoax for instance (which IIRC was another True Pundit story? Same hoaxer with the "NYPD source" saying that there was a pedophile ring revealed by the Weiner emails?). He just so happened to be in the car with the guy who posted the pictures of the "Rape Melania" sign allegedly held up by a anti-Trump protester.

I can go on and on. He's not a "citizen journalist" or any such, he's a paid political operative who has been leading disinfo campaigns. That's the real conspiracy here but people are going for low hanging fruit nuttery out of partisanship.

While you're going on about the false rape accusation, maybe you'd like to discuss how Trump had Stone round up the whole gang of Clinton accusers, including the Trump-paid Willey who was exposed as a fraud 20+ years ago? The real conspiracy here is how people are being inundated with disinfo through coordinated efforts of Trump-connected operations. PizzaGate probably started organically enough but it's now being put on blast depsite there being no real there, there.

One of the major points of the "conspiracy" seems to be that John and Tony Podesta are none other than... the men who abducted Madeleine McCann. Because you know, WHY NOT?

This is "Satanic Panic" for the Internet age. Worse yet, it's being pushed for political purposes by people who are connected to our President-elect.

I don't believe that Democrats are above exploiting chldren. You seem to be incapable of believing that millions of people are being exploited by operatives who are working very hard to inundate them with fake "conpiracies."

That's the biggest conspiracy of them all and it's completely real and happening right in front of our eyes.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Suddenly the people who believe Hillary is the return of Jesus are taking up the cause to defend this disgusting injustice...

I have to wonder...

Hmmm....

You couldn't pay me 10 million dollars to shill for this garbage.
edit on 20-11-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

No.

No.

When Epstein was questioned about Trump ever being around underage girls he plead the fifth...

This network is vast and being exposed by the topic of this very thread that you believe has no merit, Clinton and Trump are connected on a deep disgusting level.

I don't disagree about elites, sex traficking, Epstein. It is the so called symbols in 'Pizzagate' I question as being logical.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Suddenly the people who believe Hillary is the return of Jesus are taking up the cause to defend this disgusting injustice...

I have to wonder...

Hmmm....

You couldn't pay me 10 million dollars to shill for this garbage.

Who thought Hillary was the return of Jesus?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

So...is Tony Podesta NOT the owner of some questionable art? one that looks like the body position of a Jeffrey Dahmer victim?

I am the owner of some odd and possibly frightening art. Care to start a conspiracy about me?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah, yeah, yeah...Trump is awful and Hillary supporters had no problems thinking he raped a 13 year old. Hell, I wondered about it, too.

Only complete partisan BS would cause people to believe that Democrats are above exploiting children.

Jesus.

Huh? What does any of that have to do with my response to the comment "People actually using a conspiracy site to discuss conspiracies instead of only shilling dem talking points!" exactly?

Your response was this: "Anything to keep people from talking about Der Orange Fuhrer right?"

I thought it was pretty bleh.

Also, I am not so sure that 'Pizzagate' is a fake conspiracy.

Children are exploited via sex trafficking. Why on earth should I assume that's fake? Professionals dedicate their lives to researching child sex trafficking and exposing it.

The prime suspects would most likely be the wealthiest, most powerful, and influential who could bury and control criminal and media investigations -- and they would move in the circles where they could find 'purchasers.'

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

And his brother's bedroom was plastered with 'art' consisting photos of underage nudes. This was viewed by the public during a neighborhood house tour.
edit on b000000302016-11-20T20:07:42-06:0008America/ChicagoSun, 20 Nov 2016 20:07:42 -0600800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Pizzagate was started by people looking waaaay too closely at inside jokes. As for a real conspiracy, I believe there is one, but nothing to do with pizza code words.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

And his bedroom was plastered with 'art' consisting photos of underage nudes. This was viewed by the public during a neighborhood house tour.

If they were photographs, and of underage children, he would be in jail now. What do you call classical art of nude children and small angels?

Better report the MET to the authorities.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's apparently a BIG thing now...Twitter has been extremely active with it: twitter.com...
...also: twitter.com...
edit on 20-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join