It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Greggers

Since you've done such investigation, perhaps you could actually post to an official FBI document (or something similar NOT related to 4Chan, home of the LULZ Trollfest) with this code.

Are you for real. Did you even bother reading my last comments. I was bought up on chansthese codes have been used for cp for years.. I knew what some of them meant before they where posted..

Really go and do some homework. Information is freee

ATS - Deny Ignorance..

So what you're saying is that you can't link to such a document?

I looked for one. More than once. All I found was an obviously fake list on an obviously fake news site.

You have an official document from a law enforcement agency, then?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

If there was something to investigate, some combination of detectives and the DA would gladly take it on, as there would be a chance to make one's career. Plus, the people of the world are not as disgusting as one might suppose. So yes, something worth investigating would get investigated. Pizzagate isn't it.

Sorry i dont think you have a clue what you are talking about. Have you read through the emails.. The amount of coded references to CP are unreal. What the hell do you think they are talking about when they are talking about Cheese Pizza / pIzza / hot dogs / walnuts. Very common on some of the old boards. Yes plentry to investigate.

The links between the Podesta brothers and known pedos are very real and documented..

Really think law enforcments can just take it on...

Just like they took on 911

lol enjoy your hyperreality..

Yes, I've read every single one of those emails. Sorry, I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about.

(post by erikthegreen removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You are not hearing me as I said enjoy your hyperreality.. If you dont want to see the truth i can help you. As i said I have spent time onchans was aware of what these meant many years ago.. Thats where the codes where used on image boards...

have no need to convince you think what you want and dont worry your politicans will look after you...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Greggers again defending pedos and all of this behavior....

I am not defending pedos. I would never defend pedos. Pedophilia is the most disgusting crime on the planet, and all pedophiles should be strung up.

It's sad that I have to say this, but it's because you (and those like you) have gone into full witch hunt mode, and have decided that anyone who disagrees with your assessment of the facts must be a supporter of pedophilia.

This is merely an attempt to stifle dialog.

Stop it.

Was the Franklin coverup just sensationalism too? Lawrence King

You probably honestly believe it was a "carefully crafted hoax"....because the judge said so!!!

I have not investigated the Franklin situation, nor have I made any statements about it. We're discussing the specific evidence in Pizzagate.

How about that huge male prostitution ring taken down in Washington DC in the early 90's...and how it brought about the fall of Craig Spence...Our goverment officials were using personal accounts to write these checks and all that evidence was sealed...Spence was bringing boys into the White House after midnight...and he seemed to be into setting others up for entrapment by recording them at parties...

I've never denied any of the crap you're talking about. I haven't even mentioned it.

Greggers you are the worst...continually here to defend this crap. Really can't believe you have been posting here for so long but it is clear what your agenda is because I see you in many areas....doing the same old thing. Don't worry your secret is safe with me!!!

Please be specific about what you're accusing me of. What is this "secret" of mine?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You are not hearing me as I said enjoy your hyperreality.. If you dont want to see the truth i can help you. As i said I have spent time onchans was aware of what these meant many years ago.. Thats where the codes where used on image boards...

have no need to convince you think what you want and dont worry your politicans will look after you...

Feel free to post a link to this secret pedo language at some source with credibility. A legal/law organization or some organization that investigates pedophile rings would be a good start.

I'll wait.

P.S.

I'm not interested in defending politicians. As far as I'm concerned, John Podesta and Hillary Clinton can go pound rocks.

I just happen to think Pizza-gate is nonsense.
edit on 30-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You are defending everything that has been portrayed. That is defending pedos. You do it a lot.

I want people to go down for this.

I tend to believe that I do not jump on evidence without it being fairly convincing in itself. We aren't going to have raw video that puts these people away. In actuality, I truly believe nobody will ever be caught for this. That is just the way the world works. Most people want nothing to do with this subject, which I completely understand.

Anyways, its all related. I bring up those other cases because it the same thing over and over again. These crimes are occurring literally inside the white house by those entrusted to lead this country. We have all been fooled in my opinion. The FBI has proven over and over again that they will protect the secret at all costs.

Watch the Franklin coverup documentary "Conspiracy of Silence". It gets pretty juicy there and I would hope that would change your mind a little bit.

Then looking at the UK stuff, which honestly we can get into that too but the point is that there are very powerful people that are way to close and connected to many nasty cases which I can add if anyone is interested.

I'm all for dialog and discussion. I apologize for calling you out like that but you do seem to always be there to defend and basically say there is nothing sick and twisted going on.

The Pizza Place:
I mean seriously: the tweets from Jimmy? the paintings? The logo? The last thing I want is for someone to get put away while being innocent.

Podesta was the chief of staff to Bill! Worked With Obama, then another big role for Hillary. If you can't see that the clintons are terrible people and "somehow" involved in this, there probably isn't much discussion to be had.

The Monica Peterson death...she is dead right? People were calling it a hoax!!!

This stuff gets buried every time and then you are going to say hey lets wait for a respectable DA to go after this. Sure they will be famous!!! The Franklin case shows that the defense will twist/seal the evidence and make theats/kill anyone who questions.

Come on man get out of that fantasy world you seem to be living in!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a

You are defending everything that has been portrayed. That is defending pedos. You do it a lot.

Please show me one post where I have defended someone whom I believe to be a pedophile. Just one post.

I apologize for calling you out like that but you do seem to always be there to defend and basically say there is nothing sick and twisted going on.

What I'm saying is that I do not personally find the evidence in pizza-gate to be the least bit compelling, especially not after it's scrutinized.

I'm not saying there is no such thing as pedophilia, or pedophile rings, or human trafficking, or that powerful people are not sometimes involved in these activities.

Come on man get out of that fantasy world you seem to be living in!

You're confused about which one of us is living in a fantasy land.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

No one is protected. It isn't a demo/repub thing.

Anyone in this stuff should go down...Why aren't people like Jeffrey Epstein in jail? He can just settle on stuff like this?

I mean, the podesta police sketches...what is your belief on those? They look exactly like him. I'm not saying he did it, from those alone he should have to answer to where he was on that weekend.

Don't you think its wrong if the news only name drops a few low hanging fruit for the prostitution case while staying quiet on all the people involved? Thats horrible in every way. There is no defending that.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

"Yes, I've read every single one of those emails. Sorry, I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about."

Theres one.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

That's why gun sales broke all records Black Friday, personally I think everyone who isn't a raving nutter should be armed. Crime is mostly committed by bullies .If its a fair fight, it wont happen.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Honestly just look at any thread involving this stuff and you will be there to defend. You are always on the other side of the coin buddy. I hate to break it to you.

And no I'm not getting into some stupid technical logic game with you....you are saying there is nothing to all that has been shown to us in the past few months with wikileaks and dead bodies.

I don't need to quote you anymore than that...your stance speaks for itself.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

For the last time these are common codes used on image boards and the likes. They have been been used for years.. Much of this stuff have moved to the underwebs i guess now. Really got no intention of getting screen shots or wanting to look..

Want to look download a tor browser and look around yourself be careful and dont do anything illegal!!!

Im letting you know how it is.. Peeps on 4chan picked up on it because they are more familiar with such jargon as soon a i saw some of the emails i knew what they meant. A lot of this stuff use to be on the web and has been pushed underground now. But its very real.

Its not being made up. I have spent time on ats here and on chans in the past..
edit on 30-11-2016 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2016 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Pedophilia is the most disgusting crime on the planet

I disagree. Murdering children, especially in the sense of blood libel, is probably the worst crime of all.

all pedophiles should be strung up.

Again I disagree. As much as I loathe the mental health industry, this is an area where it can be extremely useful. The bigger problem is with those whom feel no guilt, no remorse, no understanding of the emotional and/or physical pain the children have to endure - but no less, some can be redeemed and where possible we should at least try.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It's sad that I have to say this, but it's because you (and those like you) have gone into full witch hunt mode, and have decided that anyone who disagrees with your assessment of the facts must be a supporter of pedophilia.

Not wanting a witch hunt. Would like law enforment agencies to make a clear and thorough investigation..

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Yes, I've read every single one of those emails. Sorry, I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about.

Think what you want and enjoy your hyperreality.. I told you my experience on the chans and i told you they have meaning.. I knew this long before pizzagate.

Evidently you did not know what they meant nor do you know.

As the old adage goes...
you can take a horse to water but cannot make it drink..enjoy your mainstream media..

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Greggers...weren't you saying that Comet Pizza was using the pedophile symbol on accident? As in an honest mistake?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

I agree, if Paedophilia was treated as a socially unacceptable disease, and the culprit was to have to confront their victim in a truth and reconciliation setting, it would be cathartic for the victim. If they had to explain the reasons why they did a thing, and were subjected to the Victims ensuing life problems . Empathy might have a chance to grow. It might also be healing for the Paedophile as well, as most not all have been sexually traumatised at some stage as well.At present its easier to kill the child, as generally speaking they will not get a death sentence. Of course some will have to have the key thrown away. Theirs no winners in this.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You are talking about two different things.

The words having alternate meanings on the chans does not mean that they have that meaning in the emails.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Hey fancy a pizza ? www.bing.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join