It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Man0nFire
Can we just agree it's good vs evil.

I can't, especially since you seem to think only you can decide what is good and evil and if someone disagrees with you they must be possessed or soulless.

Not me, society determines what is ethical and moral. You're going to have to figure out the possession and soul piece on your own. I've been through my own journey, everyone needs to complete their own.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Makes no difference to the matter at hand and its legality.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Man0nFire

Society doesn't reflect what you posted.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
a reply to: Greggers

Just because it was written by the hand of man, does not make it true. Satanism is blasphemy, simple as that. Should you wish to defend the "Church of Satan" and thus defy the true Blessings of the Holy Spirit, you go right ahead. Don't say you weren't warned. Amen.

I repeat: The Church of Satan is not Satanist.

It's a statement of fact, not a "defense."

Amen.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It is not a THING. It is on a couple other sites, ones I would rather not even type. The fact it shows up on ATS is cringeworthy.

No its not cringworthy.. There is an lot of evidence linking the Podesta Brothers to Pedophilia if you look. Have you looked at the Podesta brothers and the disapearence of Madeline McCann.

Dont they look a little similar to you. DO you know that the date the Podesta emails start from is the day after Madaline went missing..

Do you know there was a known pedophile living 1/3 of a mile away from were madaline went missing from. Did you know he was friends of the Podesta brothers.

Do you know what Spirit Cooking Is. Do you know what ritual this relates to in Thelema.

I found your remark cringworthy.

I have been watching the biggest internet take of information down since Wikileaks was attacked years ago. That is not happening for no reason

Wake up..

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Marina Abramovic makes performance art. Her spirit cooking was performed at several museums and other venues. It s art. Has nothing to do with kids.

Its more than performance art. In here own words she said it is art when it is done in an art gallery but when done in private it takes on a spritiual meaning..

Spirit Cooking is a sacrament to Thelema (Alastair Crowley) and yes some of the rituals do involve children. The blood of the young is needed for the sacrament. A true magican in the arts requires the blood daily. Why do you think that some of the art depicts smearing blood on fake children.

Why do you think John Podesta hand is covered in small scars.. because you have to stab your hand everytime you make this sacrement.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

've researched this pretty thoroughly and I haven't see anything that directly ties the terminology of the Podesta emails directly to a known pedophile code. The closest I came up with was the word handkerchief, which is part of a code for gay men, not pedophies, and there is no indication it's being used that way in the emails

Lol are you for real have you not spent any time on chans boards. The codes are real and used by pedos..
Pizza.. Cheese Pizza..hot dogs..walnuts..

really do some investigation before posting..

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The problem is it's not really an investigation. It's people on the internet looking at whatever happens to be easily available on said internet, connecting dots whenever and wherever possible, like a big steam roller smashing every available fact into the form of their preconceived biases.

and whom do you think is going to investigate this..

Did you see the sixty minutes pulled last week from being shown in the UK and US.. Aird in Australia only.. A daming report into pedo rings with the US and UK government.. What happened to the last pedo invesigation into the elite in the Uk... It crumbled.. and the one before m15 lost the list of pedos..
Who the hell do you think will investigate this. Peeps in the FBI have resigned over this and your going to sit there waiting for someone to come and save us..

kek

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Thank God for the serious researchers on Twitter too. What would we do without them?

Dang good thing we got you here to help investigate then..

lolz

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Have a look at this, they are still in power making policy decisions. This concerns the UK and some NATO officers, with regards to British politicians with the FBI mentioned. cllrkevinedwards.blogspot.co.nz...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Have a look at this, they are still in power making policy decisions. This concerns the UK and some NATO officers, with regards to British politicians with the FBI mentioned. cllrkevinedwards.blogspot.co.nz...

Thanks for the link. I think its very evident that this is rife in power structures... Not sure what has happened to ATS recently it appears people would rather stay in their bubbles of hyper reality than face the truth..

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Its so far out of most peoples Paradigm, that their political party is composed of perverts, they think its a joke , until you start looking at the evidence, which incidentally goes un sued. "Birds of a feather flock together".

edit on 30-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

and whom do you think is going to investigate this..

If there was something to investigate, some combination of detectives and the DA would gladly take it on, as there would be a chance to make one's career. Plus, the people of the world are not as disgusting as one might suppose. So yes, something worth investigating would get investigated.

Pizzagate isn't it.

This has become the Mandela Effect of Political Conspiracy, where every odd detail merely reinforces the theory and all non-conspiratorial explanations, no matter how common sense, are completely ignored.

I hear in another timeline, Donald Trump married Hillary Clinton and the two of them run a bed and breakfast in Wisconsin, where they occasionally molest farm animals.
edit on 30-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
if enough people wake up we can finally protect the children

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Organised criminals have put themselves in top jobs. They don't do our bidding any more that much is obvious.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
if enough people wake up we can finally protect the children

There are plenty of people who need protecting right there in your own neighborhood. Assuming you're a decent guy (which is what I assume), the more you get involved with children's organizations, the less likely pedophiles (who are also attracted to such places) will have room to operate.

We need good people being Big Brothers, being coaches, being Cub Scout leaders, manning various hotlines, etc.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

've researched this pretty thoroughly and I haven't see anything that directly ties the terminology of the Podesta emails directly to a known pedophile code. The closest I came up with was the word handkerchief, which is part of a code for gay men, not pedophies, and there is no indication it's being used that way in the emails

Lol are you for real have you not spent any time on chans boards. The codes are real and used by pedos..
Pizza.. Cheese Pizza..hot dogs..walnuts..

really do some investigation before posting..

Since you've done such investigation, perhaps you could actually post to an official FBI document (or something similar NOT related to 4Chan, home of the LULZ Trollfest) with this code.

4Chan isn't reliable for anything except Memes.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

If there was something to investigate, some combination of detectives and the DA would gladly take it on, as there would be a chance to make one's career. Plus, the people of the world are not as disgusting as one might suppose. So yes, something worth investigating would get investigated. Pizzagate isn't it.

Sorry i dont think you have a clue what you are talking about. Have you read through the emails.. The amount of coded references to CP are unreal. What the hell do you think they are talking about when they are talking about Cheese Pizza / pIzza / hot dogs / walnuts. Very common on some of the old boards. Yes plentry to investigate.

The links between the Podesta brothers and known pedos are very real and documented..

Really think law enforcments can just take it on...

Just like they took on 911

lol enjoy your hyperreality..

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Since you've done such investigation, perhaps you could actually post to an official FBI document (or something similar NOT related to 4Chan, home of the LULZ Trollfest) with this code.

Are you for real. Did you even bother reading my last comments. I was bought up on chansthese codes have been used for cp for years.. I knew what some of them meant before they where posted..

Really go and do some homework. Information is freee

ATS - Deny Ignorance..

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Perhaps this will be helpful.

John Podesta wasn't even AT the spirit cooking dinner: www.washingtonpost.com... efb6429

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join