It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

I've noticed that those on your side of the debate routinely take to the notion of accusing your detractors of being pedophile enablers.

What about those whom are accusing people who are investigating it as being obsessed with paedophilia, or that because they look at what could be an innocuous video and see links to paedophilia, that they are thus a paedophile. What I notice here is reverse psychology, straight from the textbook. The game's up, bucko.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

I've noticed that those on your side of the debate routinely take to the notion of accusing your detractors of being pedophile enablers.

What about those whom are accusing people who are investigating it as being obsessed with paedophilia, or that because they look at what could be an innocuous video and see links to paedophilia, that they are thus a paedophile. What I notice here is reverse psychology, straight from the textbook. The game's up, bucko.

I've done none of these things.

What's a bucko?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Nobody said that you shouldn't talk about it but that doesn't mean that people that disagree with your opinion are enablers.

Trying to guilt trip them is just an appeal to emotion.

I wasn't referring to people disagreeing with my opinion, only those who haven't even researched this enough to learn what the FBI says about all the code terms being used in the leaked emails, and how having known and convicted pedophiles associated with these people can't be a coincidence any longer. People who disavow the facts are enablers.

I've researched this pretty thoroughly and I haven't see anything that directly ties the terminology of the Podesta emails directly to a known pedophile code. The closest I came up with was the word handkerchief, which is part of a code for gay men, not pedophiles, and there is no indication it's being used that way in the emails.

If you have a comprehensive analysis, please share it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

How about those that have and still disagree?

How does agreeing with you here turn into convictions?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Again a typical post: 'obama ordered pizza for 65k' therefor...

If you want to make a claim, provide specifics: who organised what party, when, who made the catering, what was the menu. and last but not least how the heck is an official party related to criminal activity.

Everything else is just a waste of time. Really.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What's a bucko?

I think it means you are a pedo.

It is code referring to the 70's show, everybody knows the 70's was filled with pedo, Happy Days.

"Sit on it, bucko" referred to, well you know sitting on "it", pedo style (aka bucko)

and then the obvious, check out the colors:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Exactly... here we have no evidence of wrong doing-- but ATS is being used to slander and cause damages to a business that at this point, is legally innocent.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
If you want to make a claim, provide specifics: who organised what party, when, who made the catering, what was the menu. and last but not least how the heck is an official party related to criminal activity.

And most importantly, what was the air freight bill to get the food there on what would most likely be the same day.

edit on 28-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

What's a bucko?

I think it means you are a pedo.

It is code referring to the 70's show, everybody knows the 70's was filled with pedo, Happy Days.

"Sit on it, bucko" referred to, well you know sitting on "it", pedo style (aka bucko)

and then the obvious, check out the colors:

I feel so dirty.

This thread has jumped the shark.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This whole thing is getting ridiculous. I came across this post earlier today:

Voat.Co

So apparently BYT is now further proof for Pizzagate because an organisation Alefantis is a board member of, somehow (not specified) has a connection to it and BYT has a picture of a hot dog with a pentagram on it. Supposedly this is now acceptable evidence for Pizzagate. What does that tell you about this whole mess?

The funny thing is I'm good friends with the person that made said Satanic hot dog. It was for an article about if hot dogs were in high school cliques. It was a Goth.

Bonus: People are treating the reference to the underpants gnome episode of South Park as further proof of complicity in Pizzagate.

So Pizzagaters, does this kind of "research" represent your cause as a whole? Or will you publicly decry it?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Holy Smokes, I just did some quick Google searching and found links where people are speculating about whether Fonzie from Happy Days was a pedo...

And with that, we've made a complete orbit of the 7th circle of Hell.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Bonus: People are treating the reference to the underpants gnome episode of South Park as further proof of complicity in Pizzagate.

I pray to Jesus, Jupiter, Odin, Kali and any other god you can think of that Matt and Trey hear about this so they can lampoon it on South Park.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Finally, we know Step #2.

edit on 28-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
And now we know how it was that some were Burned and Drowned as witches back in the day when speculation ruled..

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

As someone who hasn't followed this from the beginning, can you please point me in the direction where the FBI says these terms are associated with pedophile rings?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
AB calls out Podesta as being involved in the underage sex slave trade, then dies less than a month later.

Did the Clinton's have Andrew Breitbart killed?

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I know,
Let's ask Julian Assange, someone message him for me K?

Sorry. That was mean.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Actually, a year later.

Didn't reveal a damn thing during that year either.

edit on 28-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Actually, a year later.

Didn't reveal a damn thing during that year either.

Maybe they needed that much time to get their nefarious assassination plans in order.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Or how Pizza would still taste good after a flight halfway across the country?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join