It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Do ice cream trucks count?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Greggers

Do ice cream trucks count?

I don't know. Maybe. The problem being that an ice cream truck itself is transitory. It's certainly not as good an example as a brick and mortar store front.

However, if you have evidence that an ice cream truck had signage that was used to ATTRACT other pedos to whatever illicit service said ice cream truck was offering, and that those symbols remained on the truck even when it was tooling around local neighborhoods selling ice cream to kids, and especially if the truck had legit plates that can be traced back to the driver, I'll accept that as a start.

Like I said, a storefront would be better.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dashen, you made now several posts defending the absurd claim that an illegal pedo ring would use a obvious pedo logo in public.

I personally believe this one puzzle piece is so important to you, because deep down you know, if the pizza slice equals pedo symbol is no longer valid, the whole 'pizzagate' becomes what it is: a steaming heap of absurd accusations based on other absurd accusations.

I know, everything to do woth pedos is an emotional topic and makes people fume (rightfully so). But if you step back, turn down the emotions and look at it with skepticism and reason you will see there is nothing to this specific case.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

It wasnt an abvious sign to me.
Was is obvious to you?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

For me it was an obvious pizza slice.

Edit/addition: i might remember you, that YOU have brought it up, that 'pizza' stands for pedo (check your own posts). And frankly, that's the whole angle/base of this 'pizzagate conspiracy'.

Now you are backpedaling and claim its not a pedo sign?

At this moment you have lost all arguments.

edit on 28-11-2016 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2016 by svetlana84 because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I think the point is that it would have been obvious to the FBI.
edit on 28-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I think the point is that it would have been to the FBI.

And to any organization anywhere with a history of convicting pedophile rings.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

And any group that fights for outing pedophile rings.

ETA: Just reminded me of a cousin, he was in grammar school, telling me that we should go tell the police about a place he discovered where they sold drugs. I played along and told him that he should tell me and I would inform the police. He told me that there was a place, when heading downtown, that had a sign that said "drug store".

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Is english your first language?

Cheese Pizza is the main codeword for CP(child pron)
The heart in heart, and triangle spiral are noted as pedo signs of identification.
The besta pizza logo featured such a spiral until last week when the scandal hit.
Comet pingpong logo resembles another pedo logo .
You offer little proof to support your opinion other than saying everyone who disagrees with you os a lunatic.
Im sure you dont beleive there is sex trafficking in washington dc

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I think the point is that it would have been to the FBI.

And any group that fights for outing pedophile rings.

Yep. It's obviously a completely ridiculous idea that a pedo ring would display such a symbol in their signage, thereby attracting unwanted attention, when there are far more secretive avenues of communication that these scum have used effectively for years. These days, with the deep net, there is even less reason to resort to such brazen tactics.

I think the reason this notion appeals to conspiracy theorists is that it's like a Dan Brown novel -- little clues strewn hither and yon, for the astute detective to piece together, with no real skin of their own in the game.

Of course, people forget those Dan Brown novels were FICTION and totally absurd.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

To answer your question: english is not my first language (actually my third). And in all three languages pizza stands for pizza. Doe, cheese, tomatoes baked. preferably thin.
Especially in a pizzeria.

If an owner of a pizzeria talks about pizza in his mails its probably pizza he means. If a pizzeria has a pizza slice as a logo, it s probably a pizza slice.

If not, and you want to claim otherwise YOU have to prove otherwise. You would have to bring up arguments. So far we have a different understanding of a word, nothing else.

Oh, and last point: i did not call anybody lunatic in this thread.
But some say, communications is not what you say, its what your listener understands.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

To answer your question: english is not my first language (actually my third). And in all three languages pizza stands for pizza. Doe, cheese, tomatoes baked. preferably thin.
Especially in a pizzeria.

If an owner of a pizzeria talks about pizza in his mails its probably pizza he means. If a pizzeria has a pizza slice as a logo, it s probably a pizza slice.

If not, and you want to claim otherwise YOU have to prove otherwise. You would have to bring up arguments. So far we have a different understanding of a word, nothing else.

Oh, and last point: i did not call anybody lunatic in this thread.
But some say, communications is not what you say, its what your listener understands.

Except the code words and code speak being used in the leaked Podesta emails says otherwise, and also knowing Podesta's brother is a sex offender, and knowing that the FBI lists many of these code words on their website renders your opinion worthless and a lazy attempt at misdirection. It also means you haven't researched any of these facts yourself, like many others. So in effect you are helping to allow child trafficking to go unpunished.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
and knowing that the FBI lists many of these code words on their website

Please show us these code words on a FBI website.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What a lame attempt at a guilt trip.

You also can't say that people have not seen the "facts" just because they disagree with your conclusion.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So in effect you are helping to allow child trafficking to go unpunished.

Child trafficking is neither policed nor prosecuted on conspiracy websites.

If you HAVE such compelling evidence and have not turned it over to a prosecutor, you're the one allowing child trafficking to go unpunished.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Again, this is all you have: the assumption that 'pizza' stands for something else.
That s all. If you take this asumptions off you have nothing.

Even IF we make the assumption pizza=pedo there is no evidence of any illegal activity.

Prove me wrong. Get specific, everything like 'somebody was wearing a tshirt on instagram' or 'there is a completely unrelated pedo ring bust in another country on another continent' is just rambling or as you would call it 'misdirection'.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

So in effect you are helping to allow child trafficking to go unpunished.

Child trafficking is neither policed nor prosecuted on conspiracy websites.

If you HAVE such compelling evidence and have not turned it over to a prosecutor, you're the one allowing child trafficking to go unpunished.

WRONG. Child trafficking is policed everywhere including any website where pedophiles share information. Conspiracy websites are a treasure trove of all kinds of people, some of which are likely pedophiles and their enablers. We here don't have to police or prosecute, only discuss the facts of what is being found, and lots of facts about pizzagate are being found out, and it isn't just some made up story. IF you choose to deflect and and enable these crimes by pretending no one is supposed to talk about it or do anything about it then get out.

Obama himself is indicated in these leaked emails as providing 55 thousand dollars worth of pizza and hotdogs for a private party. Pizza and hotdogs means little boys and little girls in pedo speak. the person hosting said private party is a convicted pedophile. Just a coincidence? yeah right.
edit on 28-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Child trafficking is policed everywhere including any website where pedophiles share information.

Are you sugesting members of ATS are sharing such information? If so, you should contact the owners immediately, along with the authorities.

Conspiracy websites are a treasure trove of all kinds of people, some of which are likely pedophiles and their enablers.

Also including people who suffer from the inability to differentiate evidence from wanton conjecture.

We here don't have to police or prosecute, only discuss the facts of what is being found, and lots of facts about pizzagate are being found out, and it isn't just some made up story.

I repeat: If you have uncovered evidence of child trafficking and are not turning it over to the authorities, you are enabling the pedophiles.

IF you choose to deflect and and enable these crimes by pretending no one is supposed to talk about it or do anything about it then get out.

I never said no one is supposed to talk about anything. I have challenged your evidence.

I've noticed that those on your side of the debate routinely take to the notion of accusing your detractors of being pedophile enablers. This is a witch-hunt tactic designed to discourage dialog.

Ergo, you're the one trying to shut down dialog.

Stop it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Nobody said that you shouldn't talk about it but that doesn't mean that people that disagree with your opinion are enablers.

Trying to guilt trip them is just an appeal to emotion.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Nobody said that you shouldn't talk about it but that doesn't mean that people that disagree with your opinion are enablers.

Trying to guilt trip them is just an appeal to emotion.

I wasn't referring to people disagreeing with my opinion, only those who haven't even researched this enough to learn what the FBI says about all the code terms being used in the leaked emails, and how having known and convicted pedophiles associated with these people can't be a coincidence any longer. People who disavow the facts are enablers.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join