It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
They are the fake news outlets.

Everybody puts their spin on things.

Choose a side and brace yourself.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well of course it's a "thing" ...

I wouldn't be surprised if someone has a wall full of Polaroids all linked together with red yarn.

If not, I'm going to be pretty darn disappointed.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

Oh my lord! these guys and gals are all in the first line blocking positions to stop any prosecutions getting started in the first place. Its a strategy play. Its the same in the UK, and has worked until now.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It's the most viral phenomenon on the internet that we've seen in a long time. No, it's not just limited to here or a few places, it's everywhere, and the information is continuing to be sifted. There's even an email from Tony to John with a subject line of "Last night was fun" where the first line in the email is "I'm still in the torture chamber"

just think about that contextually..

If last night was fun and if he's still in the torture chamber, then it can't be thought of as a place that he didn't want to be ie: a torturous meeting or what have you.

Then he makes a dinner invite for Valentines. God only knows what they might be serving given Podesta's artistic fascination with cannibalism in a photo in his office.

that's what it looks like.

If so then they're absolute monsters of the worst kind along with others they associate with including Obama. I wonder if Mrs. Obama knows about this stuff or has heard about "pizzagate"?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm sure "miss" Obama is a victim of the pedo ring as well. These "leaders" don't have a normal marriage. I think they arranged to stack wealth and power. I have a feeling Barack and Michelle/michael are owned by Joe Biden.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I can't believe just how dark and sinister the evil is that's out there. Like especially within those in power. Which is really scarey. Because really think about this for a second. Knowing about pizzagate and also like the stuff that might go on at bohimean grove and other places like that, well... it would stand to reason that these phychopaths would have no hessitation in starting WW3 if for some odd reason they decided to. Like that would be right on par with everything else they do for fun.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: truthtalk44

It would be terrible for him, and for her, if she did suddenly find out about it, then play the tape back all the way through regarding all his veiled references and "jokes", certain friendships and connections etc as all the pieces suddenly fall into place.

Because honestly, I don't think she's into that kind of stuff.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You guys still pushing this fake news story? Shouldn't this be moved to hoax?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

It should be moved onto the desk of the highest ranked police officer in Washington.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

What are you waiting for?

Pull everything together and send it via e-mail.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Why don't you go ahead and stick this in the hoax bin?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Only a mod can do that.

But you don't need any special authority to send all this info to all the police agencies across the globe.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Why not check the arrivals at Faro airport, for on and around may 3rd 2007 . Podesta has a private plane listed in his assets. If he was up to anything, they would have used it. So how do you check flight logs at Faro airport that serves the relevant area that Madeline was taken from. Anyone know?.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
a reply to: spiritualzombie

It should be moved onto the desk of the highest ranked police officer in Washington.

Like here just 68 page pdf file full off name have fun

Twitter

FaceBook

Gad.ai

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That actually brings up a good question. A search gives thousands of hits about the sketches but none of the ones I looked at bothered to find out about flight logs. So, what good did pointing out the sketches do? If the ring is as well connected as is claimed, why give them time to tie up loose ends?

Just like the guys claiming to have 2gb of hard proof taken from a computer in we the pizza. They posted that "an anonymous friend who works for an anonymous 3 letter agency tipped me off". Why not give the unencrypted videos to them?

They could have also handed that info over, anonymously, to the authorities with an ultimatum that the info of who it was sent to, along with the proof, will be outed, implicating those agencies in the cover up?

Instead they went on reddit and showed their hand, if it wasn't all BS, giving a heads up and time for things to get wiped. Like someone pointed out, somewhere, the proof could have been compiled from other sources and the claim about having been found in a computer at we the pizza made up and that is exactly what a lawyer would argue, especially if the authorities look and don't find anything, if it even got that far.
edit on 27-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Their is a site where you can access flights back to 1996, but when I got it up it would not load. It just gives the raw flight data. In an official page on Podesta it says he's worth either a hundred million or ten mill , forget how many naughts their were. His assets are Yachts and a private plane. He is not married, and their was a poll on weather he was Gay bi or Hetro.

Its not enough saying an anon source put him at the scene, we need proof.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

According to wikipedia his wife is named Mary and they have three children. How official was that page you were looking at?

Even the leaked e-mails mention Mary.

His brother, Tony is divorced from Heather Miller. Maybe that was the Podesta they were talking about.

Anon sources seem to be the norm in this public investigation.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
According to real news and reputable fact checkers this story is nothing but a bunch of lies by right wing fake news sites and random online accounts. You are either a feeder of lies or an eater of lies.

Give me one reputable journalistic source that supports this trash conspiracy. Just one.

Or deflect because you have no other choice.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I got it from this one. www.vipfaq.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

There is no mention of a wife there but I'm not sure a page with the question about a shirtless pic can be called "official".

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join