It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: pianopraze

Of COURSE conspiracy belongs on ATS. But this one should always be skunkworks, at the very least. This one is talked about more by the less serious conspiracy sites, like GLP and BIN. Reddit talks about it some, I know. But it is just has little to back it up.

I'm sorry, but there were emails that made no sense unless Podesta was talking in code. A plausible theory was made for what that code could allude to that made sense. I am still waiting for someone to come up with an alternative theory on that code that also makes sense.

So far no one has. The best anyone can do is tell us we're nuts, and that does nothing to dispel the disquiet.

They were inside office jokes. I can pull some emails from Harlequin Romance when I worked there and you guys could make a million conspiracies out of me making jokes. No outsider would have a clue of what I was talking about, especially running jokes.

Again, I don't disagree that some people associated with Epstein may be involved with activity like this. But everyone must be prepared to understand Trump has been there too.

This pizzagate thing is not real.
edit on 20-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You speak like you have definitive knowledge or something... If you got proof that falsify's these claims, then please share away, but this is a conspiracy site, and there's definitely some odd wording in Podesta's emails... This claim is worth researching...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The new Reporting method of the Right is to make things up and pray to Jesus that it comes true. Some call it "Fake News", but that depends really on how much "Faith" you have.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yes the evidence from Podestas Wikileak'd emails and the criminal convictions of some members of The Clintons own inner circle show that there's a pedophile ring operating. The coded emails suggested that this wasn't merely sharing of photos, videos and files but a wider network where children were advertised to be abused by pedophiles. How wide spread and instigated by whom is still being uncovered, there are implications that it involves the Clinton Foundations operations with Haitian orphans but it is just circumstantial at present. The Madeline McCann abduction pointing to the Podesta bros is also circumstantial.

A few days after pedophile Anthony Weiner's laptop was taken by the FBI, a major pedophile ring was caught rescuing 82 children and arresting over 300 adults. This is circumstantial as well we may never know the truth. But if a child told me they were being abused I would do whatever it takes to help the child and destroy the pedophile.

The MSM will not report on it. The Democrats are majority MSM owners/holders you're just going to get a big coverup of the truth whatever it may be. If the tables were turned and this involved Trump or a conservative congressman the MSM would play the story over and over like a broken record.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112
www.youtube.com...
this youtuber. the owner asks him if he can handle the heat while he's ordering.

ROFL. It's JACK POSOBIEC! I keep trying to tell people but nobody listens. Jack Posobiec is the Security & Special Projects Director for Citizens4Trump. Do you want to guess what "Special Projects" he directs?

Well what does Citzens4Trump do?

Some of the things your support dollars will be expended on:

Recruiting and training people to participate in our online rapid response activism programs

He can basically make up anything, tweet it and it will be retweeted 30k times in an hour and be blasted all over social media.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

a reply to: Riffrafter

It is not a THING. It is on a couple other sites, ones I would rather not even type. The fact it shows up on ATS is cringeworthy.

I am not saying there isn't something with the elites, there was proof in the UK of something that probably includes wealthy people from here and other countries.

But this pizzagate thing is not a THING. Just looking at the so called 'research' makes me laugh at or sad for the people doing the 'research' and coming to really odd conclusions based on nothing.

The Bushes and Clintons have long been tied to drug & weapons trafficking. Even if they have the power to steer investigations away and avoid public scrutiny.

There is a reason people, like Monica Petersen, devote their lives to researching child sex trafficking. People with enough power to thwart investigations get away with it -- but it does actually happen.

Child sex trafficking is a fact. And it happens because people in power and with enough authority have found a way to profit from it and get away with it.

I think there is probably something to 'Pizzagate.'

But like other 'taboo' subjects, we'll all be told we are horrible for even talking about it.

Child sex traffiicking is a fact. the death of Monica Peterson is an ongoing investigation. It may or may not be tied to her research. This pizzagate thing is just silly. There are no pizza words associated with this. Or double hearts or anything like that. That part is laughable.

Ah, yes...the symbols are all fake:
Link to FBI pdf taken from the Way Back Machine

I understand it's unfathomable. But those in the highest levels of power are precisely those who can 'entertain the thought' and get away with it.

ETA: I found that PDF through this Slate article and via the Way Back Machine: Link
edit on 20-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

(post by theantediluvian removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yes, pizzagate is a real thing.

However, you have to realize it's citizen journalism that's getting us the information. There have been enough coincidences and links to validate atleast the formation of theories. On top of that, with the Spirit Cooking revelation, aswell as the obvious symbolism (which turns out to be a real thing), it's pretty clear we're heading into "cooky" territory. Compare it to pedophelia being a serious issue for the Church in recent history.

But what absolutely convinces me the story is on the right track, is the almost real-time censorship online. Wesbites such as 4chan and Reddit are completely compromised, and users are currently actively engaged in fighting back (the establishment?)

np.reddit.com...

www.reddit.com...

I'm posting these here because as people venture into websites such as reddit and 4chan for information because major news coorporations absolutely refuse to acknowledge the connection, you have to understand what's going on on those websites.

This is much bigger than things related to just Wikileaks and Hillary Clinton. The people behind the curtains (the elite) have now been undoubtingly exposed as actively shilling the internet, especially on fringe topics. For me, personally, it's very important to actively (daily) follow the issue, take note of what popular users are posting and what general direction it's heading.

People on reddit created this sub to discuss pizzagate:

www.reddit.com...

I suggest you get yourself familiar with some subreddits, as reddit is under heavy attack by paid shills. I'm litterealy watching threads getting deleted, (valid) comments getting cencored or removed and other obvious cencorship on a daily basis now. The elites are getting exposed and it's very real!

Best of luck on your quest for information!
edit on 20-11-2016 by Vechthaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
The new Reporting method of the Right is to make things up and pray to Jesus that it comes true. Some call it "Fake News", but that depends really on how much "Faith" you have.

But how do you explain the evidence of pedophilia in Podestas emails? It's right there for all to read. Was the photo of a young girl duct taped to a table not enough evidence of wrongdoing? Or are you one of those folk who was scared off reading the Wikileaks because CNN said you would be arrested for doing so?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah, yeah, yeah...Trump is awful and Hillary supporters had no problems thinking he raped a 13 year old. Hell, I wondered about it, too.

Only complete partisan BS would cause people to believe that Democrats are above exploiting children.

Jesus.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

originally posted by: imjack

But how do you explain the evidence of pedophilia in Podestas emails? It's right there for all to read. Was the photo of a young girl duct taped to a table not enough evidence of wrongdoing? Or are you one of those folk who was scared off reading the Wikileaks because CNN said you would be arrested for doing so?

How do you explain the Hillary hologram? How do you explain the fly? The real questions are being ignored.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Pizza-gate will remain a LIMITED THING until President Trump's Attorney General gets ahold of the evidence. If there's even the slightest suspicion that a CLINTON is involved, expect Pizza-Gate to skyrocket to the top of the priority list.

You can be sure that if it's real, as presented, the Pizza-gate organizers and participants are busy doing what Hillary did to her criminal evidence. Lots of bleach, shredding, burning, and track covering.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If there was nothing to this, why would the the pizza Shop change their logo? If they had nothing to hide why bother changing it?

There's just to many weird things about this, if you actually go indepth with the reading of why it's all suspicious.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Pizza-gate will remain a LIMITED THING until President Trump's Attorney General gets ahold of the evidence. If there's even the slightest suspicion that a CLINTON is involved, expect Pizza-Gate to skyrocket to the top of the priority list.

You can be sure that if it's real, as presented, the Pizza-gate organizers and participants are busy doing what Hillary did to her criminal evidence. Lots of bleach, shredding, burning, and track covering.

No.

No.

Trump could be as involved as anyone and I have no reason to believe that his administration won't be completely crooked.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

All you need to do is look over the information provided.

Start with the Jimmy Comet instagram photos and to me there really is no denying what is happening.

It is disgusting and haunts the memory, how one can look into this and not see anything is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

While I will admit, some of it is clearly pulling at straws they have also apparently managed to dig up some interesting tidbits of info from the emails (if true), for instance some attached images appear to contain hidden contents appended to the jpeg. Think one was a zip file or something? A flag has been found within another image supposedly too with an Iron Cross, Owl figure and all seeing eye.

I haven't verified these as I have only recently started reading up on the whole thing, so they should be taken with a grain of salt, but interesting if there is hidden images/files within them.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: carewemust

No.

No.

Trump could be as involved as anyone and I have no reason to believe that his administration won't be completely crooked.

Trump has been to Epstein's Island, they are "good friends", enough said.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

You speak like you have definitive knowledge or something... If you got proof that falsify's these claims, then please share away, but this is a conspiracy site, and there's definitely some odd wording in Podesta's emails... This claim is worth researching...

It's been researched to death. Some of the research is silly.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

All you need to do is look over the information provided.

Start with the Jimmy Comet instagram photos and to me there really is no denying what is happening.

It is disgusting and haunts the memory, how one can look into this and not see anything is beyond me.

Especially the instagram photos tell me there is nothing there.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
If there was nothing to this, why would the the pizza Shop change their logo? If they had nothing to hide why bother changing it?

There's just to many weird things about this, if you actually go indepth with the reading of why it's all suspicious.

I didn't notice they changed their logo. But if it was your pizza shop and your logo became associated with somethihg disgusting via social media, you might change your logo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join