It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Why don't you just address the questions I asked? Was it not a genuine question you asked if there was anything to this? Was your mind already made up on it? Were you "posing" as a person on the fence to help sway other people on the fence?

What is the purpose of your OP if not to question the validity of this bogus conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog
it seems that uncomfortable topics that are discussed on the internet are now considered "fake news"

I'm quite comfortable discussing this. Please supply what facts you have to support this conspiracy. Any reputable sources?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Do you believe art has it's limits?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog

i do not blindly trust "reputable media sources" out of habit.

So instead, you blindly trust twitter and reddit users? I see you're playing the role of "undecided/leaning toward conspiracy". Just a normal kind of guy that doesn't blindly trust "reputable fact-based media sources".... but if enough lies are spread on twitter and reddit... then you'll accept those as facts?

These are very weak attempts to sway people. We need to educate our friends and family on how to identify these lies and to always expect FACTS to build a case. Facts, which are sorely missing in this case.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I don't think the OP was just asking if anyone outside the fringe had picked up on this to question its validity.

To me it sounds like he was hoping that the ball had began to roll with this "truth".

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So you admit the OP was intentionally misrepresenting his position by asking:

Have I missed something or is this story still brewing/unfolding?
Is there really something there?

It was not a genuine question. He was "posing" as a person on the fence/undecided. But as you suggest, he had already accepted this "truth" and was just hoping to keep the ball rolling.

These are the tactics, people. Take note.
edit on 22-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
One of the first things that made me go 'woh, maybe there is something to it' was the Besta Pizza logo itself.

One the one hand, I had never seen either before, but the Besta Pizza logo was, as internet researchers demonstrated, straight up a symbol used by the NAMBLA etc crowd for 'little boy love' according to FBI communications about symbols used by child trafficking/exploitation networks. And then Besta Pizza changed their logo to remove the symbol.

The recent New York times article did not see fit to mention any of that at all, and in fact mostly ignored Besta Pizza to focus on Comet Ping Pong. They did not even see fit to mention it but call it an unfortunate coincidence or offer any other explanation.

Overall Pizzagate is already a huge amount of info to go through; while there are so many claims and lots of them don't seem so great (at least as far as I can tell just browsing them a bit), some of them do seem like major red flags and the kind of thing where there should be real answers for.

To simply say that 'the claims are false' is denialism because Pizzagate is huge. It's lots of different people asking questions and discovering things as they go through the wikileaks material primarily from Podesta's email.

So which claims are false? Lets see if the New York Times is going to go through the bullet point summaries of findings out there already on a claim by claim basis, and not avoid the most suspicious ones. I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I don't think I can admit anything on somebody else' behalf but it does seem like that question doesn't fit with the reply to your questions.

(post by Riffrafter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

No, the Podesta emails are NOT the source of pizzagate. Pizzagate is a leap from what was stated in any emails. Pizzagate uses Podesta emails to falsely invent a story where there is none. If not, you should have some facts to support your claim. State a reputable fact-based source that supports the Pizzagate conspiracy.

wow, just wow. You have done zero research before you came here telling us we're chasing ghosts. Where do i begin?

Fundraisers. That's were they like to go and that's what made people start looking at comet pizza.

From:jamesacorp@gmail.com To: John.Podesta@gmail.com Date: 2008-10-04 20:41 Subject: Comet on Podesta. Great show! Great speech. Raised over 40 grand. My only regret is I did not make you a nice pizza. When can I?

email ID: 48531

Re: Thurs Night From:john.podesta@gmail.com To: cbrowner@thealbrightgroupllc.com Date: 2008-09-29 14:11 Subject: Re: Thurs Night Seems fine. I have to go to a fundraiser at comet pizza but can come late.

There's your direct link to Comet Pizza aka "pizzagate"

Why did they start looking at comet pizza closer? Because the logos for the pizza places in the neighborhood matched the FBI pedo symbols. Then, it turns out the same guy owns the pizza places. Then, we find out another restaurant across the street has yet another pedo logo. But i'm not going to spoon feed you the scoop, you need to research yourself. A few questions is fine but don't come with your guns blaring saying there is no connection to the Podesta emails.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This pizza gate stuff seems to be steamrolling. Check out reviews on comet pizzas facebook page...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Riffrafter

Unable to answer the simple questions I asked?

I answered yours now you answer mine. Do you believe art has its limits?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Regarding art and limits... Art is subjective. Sometimes disturbing. I'm not sure how it could have its limits... Art is a form of expression. So how can expression have limits? Are you saying a limit where art ceases to be art? What are you getting at?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I meant to answer that earlier.

If no model/actor is involved I would have to say no.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
KNOCK IT OFF PLEASE!

The topic is not each other.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

What about art of little children in various stages of undress?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Obviously, there are legal limits.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The way you play this out is classic misinformation style. Instead of facts... you lead down a path... and then at the end of the path, where there is no facts or specific truth... you encourage a leap with a simple question. If you have something to say, say it.

I see a lot of dancing around subjects. This place has a logo. This person talked about pizza. This person knows this person. All these disjointed leaps... Or the ridiculous pedo-food-word-key... hotdogs=; pasta=; etc... And then they give you some emails and the power of suggestion now has you reading emails that don't make any sense with the provided pedo-food-word-key; but the imagination is left to make leaps.

I am open to facts. Not bullsh#t. If you have something substantial let's hear it. I'm open.

edit on 22-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The way you play this out is classic misinformation style. Instead of facts... you lead down a path... and then at the end of the path, where there is no facts or specific truth... you encourage a leap with a simple question. If you have something to say, say it

Just answer the question. This isn't my first rodeo and the only information I will reveal is I am aware of many styles of arguments and in order to maintain any somewhat of control and cut the BS as you put it, I need to corner you into a pigeonhole with your own admissions. That's all you get and you're lucky you get that much. Now answer the question, does art have it's limits to children in various stages of undress. Yes or No ? So yes, let's cut the b#
edit on 22-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join