It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Let's cut to the chase...

There is not a single reputable source fact that supports the Pizzagate conspiracy.

Fixed it for you.
edit on 22-11-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I agree with that also.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

There is not a single reputable source that supports the Pizzagate conspiracy.

This is an effort by the Alt Right to further pull Trump voters away from truth. Misinformation and lies are a major component to their business model. They use your justified distrust of media to migrate you into a false reality where they control the information you trust. A false reality where people completely ignore all reputable fact-based sources.

Dude/dudette, you're not fooling anyone. What you just posted is what your msm media has done to you verbatim! And then you point at us? lol. It's us tin foil nutters that have dragged the truth kicking and screaming into the forefront of the world. Wikileaks, Assange, Snowden, the entire DNC fiasco and PROVEN fraud, rigging and backstabbing. The CF and their pay-to-play. See, all of that is real. No one has even bothered to deny it happened, they just blame it on those pesky Russians when in reality it was all leaked from within. ALT news friend, and none of MSM's miracles.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

yeah you said that repeatedly. it´s not bad to take into consideration.
after all we must make our own judgment with the info at hand.
but i do not blindly trust "reputable media sources" out of habit.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Riffrafter

This is absolutely a thread about fake news. In this case, the OP asks if there is any validity to Pizzagate.

Pizzagate Conspiracy - snopes.com - FALSE
www.snopes.com...

This is an alt-right misinformation and deception effort to further sway Trump voters away from reality to the alt right's bubble of informational control. It's purpose is to divide and conquer. Don't fall for it. Examine the sources for Pizzagate. Nothing but trash fringe.

Well I am the OP so I believe I know what I posted.

Most of the investigation/digging has been by users of ATS, Reddit and 4chan.

These are *not* news sites - period.

You may not agree with what "they" are investigating, but it has *nothing* to do with fake news.

I understand that some "questionable" news sources have picked up on and run with the Pizzagate story, but that doesn't make it fake or untrue.

And most importantly - investigating conspiracies is what ATS is all about.

It's why we're all here.

Remember?

edit on 11/22/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

This is an effort by the Alt Right to further pull Trump voters away from truth. Misinformation and lies are a major component to their business model. They use your justified distrust of media to migrate you into a false reality where they control the information you trust. A false reality where people completely ignore all reputable fact-based sources.

Dude/dudette, you're not fooling anyone. What you just posted is what your msm media has done to you verbatim!

See that, everyone?
No reputable source to support the Pizzagate conspiracy. No facts to support it. None.
So what did he do?
Use the justified distrust of MSM (that we all feel) to try to sway people to his way of thinking.

Be vigilant against the lies and misinformation. Look for facts and reputable fact-based sources.
edit on 22-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
As one who has spent a lot of time digging into this, right up until we got word that Reddit is closing the pizzagate sub I will say it's a victim of jumping the gun.

There is some very serious child related stuff going on with the upper leadership types of this nation... Thee is some really shady, creepy folks tied to and involved with comet pizza and a couple others, however there are links that should have been made stronger before it went public. And too many stopped digging at comet and wouldn't look anywhere else..
I have personally seen photos that I wish I could unsee that are related to high ups but not just comet pizza

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
it seems that uncomfortable topics that are discussed on the internet are now considered "fake news" - a conveniently broad brush to silence any opposition,inconvenient discussions and independent journalism generally. not only "alt - right " but everything. maybe i´m wrong but it looks like that

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: okiecowboy

Yes, like you pointed out, they are using the long-standing suspicion of elitist pedophile rings to make a false connection to the Hillary campaign emails. It is an alt-right effort of deception. They have a very strange addiction to lies. They even claimed Trump won the popular vote, which was quickly determined to be a hoax.

This is a misinformation campaign by the alt right. There will be more false stories. Their model is to throw everything at the wall and hope a few things stick and use that to sway their audience away from the general consensus.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

Dude/dudette, you're not fooling anyone. What you just posted is what your msm media has done to you verbatim!

See that, everyone?
No reputable source to support the Pizzagate conspiracy. No facts to support it. None.
So what did he do?
Use the justified distrust of MSM (that we all feel) to try to sway people to his way of thinking.

Be vigilant against the lies and misinformation. Look for facts and reputable fact-based sources.

See that everyone? this person is impervious to logic.

No reputable source to support the Pizzagate conspiracy

Podesta emails -that was the source. Facts are still circumstantial as I said but doesn't disprove anything

If you can't figure out what i said was a fact, then you are willfully ignorant or are trying to sway public opinion. Who broke the story about Sanders being pushed out of the DNC? Who broke the story about questions being handed to Clinton prior to the debate? who broke the story about NSA surveillance? Who broke the story about "code" words used in emails? Your 6 o'clock news?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

So was it not a genuine question you asked if there was anything to it? Or was your mind already made up on it? Were you "posing" as a person on the fence to help sway other people on the fence?

What is the purpose of your OP if not to question the validity of this bogus conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

i really hope you are right. but i kinda wish you would come up with some more substantial evidence of what you say.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'll have a thin crust pepperoni pizza please, breadsticks and some marinara sauce on the side.

I'd like it on a iron gate, painted black or you can make the entire gate out of the pizza

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

No, the Podesta emails are NOT the source of pizzagate. Pizzagate is a leap from what was stated in any emails. Pizzagate uses Podesta emails to falsely invent a story where there is none. If not, you should have some facts to support your claim. State a reputable fact-based source that supports the Pizzagate conspiracy.

(post by DeadMoonJester removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog

i really hope you are right. but i kinda wish you would come up with some more substantial evidence of what you say.

Have you heard of innocent until proven guilty. In this case, show me any reputable fact-based source that supports the claims of this conspiracy.

This is what they do. You don't have to believe me. Trust reputable sources. Trust facts. Do not blindly trust the accusations of fringe conspiracy media. Heard of Twittergate? The other thread running in tandem with this... They are throwing everything at the wall hoping something sticks--- They hope the mere totality of things thrown at the wall will be enough to sway people. That people will say "there's just too many of these stories to ignore." THAT'S their method.

edit on 22-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
There are ties to HRC and crew, the only problem is a topic that incites people that are not used to investigating and jump at every pizza related topic they can... But for MSM or anyone else to dub this fake news or alt right anything is such a crap move... One simply has to look at Haiti and HRC's ties to trafficking to know there is truth in the matter

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

So was it not a genuine question you asked if there was anything to it? Or was your mind already made up on it? Were you "posing" as a person on the fence to help sway other people on the fence?

What is the purpose of your OP if not to question the validity of this bogus conspiracy?

[sigh]

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

Enjoy your confident ignorance while you can. In the meantime, many others will continue to search for the truth. And some of them are *very* smart and know how to dig. Let's see what surfaces, n'est pas? It may not be true, but telling people to stop looking is ignorance at it's worst.

Truth. Veritas. It matters.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Unable to answer the simple questions I asked?

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join