It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Yeah, I get that. Sometimes we get these crack-pots who do horrendous things, like Fred and Rose West for example. I guess we're never really going to be able to eradicate evil, it'll always be lurking somewhere. But I honestly don't think we're dealing with isolated cases here, too many things have happened in the past which seem to link up. James Bulger, April Jones, Madeleine McCann, and that's just a few a the most well-known cases in England and Wales. Then we get the Whitehall and Jimmy Savile scandals. We're dealing with a global network of cannibals here. It's like Diana said, they're not human.

edit on 21st November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Sounds like some people are just hyped about changing the world and see this as their chance.

No, I disagree. Most of them are abhorred by the disgusting things some humans can do and are looking for the simple solution. In their minds, it must ALL be connected, since there are so many issues regarding this. It is more psychologically appeasing to see such in this way.

The biggest issue is that the world is giving more acknowledgement to the evil-doers rather than to the 99.9999% good doers. That is the fallacy of the media and the Internet.

Edit add: this is being said by some one who had their Eyes opened to the nature of pedophilia at the age of 9 since it meant nothing being raped at the age of 6!
edit on 11 21 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I think we are saying the same thing but I was speaking broadly. This group sees this as the problem they can help with.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: fractal5

"The other thing is that people that rich generally don't have either pizza parties or hot dog parties"

You might actually be a moron. Seriously. Then you actually say, "They have a basis in sound reasoning, like the reasoning outlined above." Yes, sound reasoning, such as you believe people that makes a certain amount of money don't like pizza parties, lol.

Facebook and Twitter are correct to silence people like you. Now, if you ACTUALLY want to do something, why don't you bust into Comet Pizza and dig up the tunnels. Take one picture. That's all. I mean, if these horrendous crimes are occurring, no one is investigating because you don't actually have any evidence of anything, doesn't not doing anything to obtain evidence make YOU complicit?

Apparently my statement implying that multimillionaire liberals are not likely to host pizza and hot dog parties makes me a "moron" in your words. I know a lot of liberals and frankly pizza is something they all consider junk food. Can you cite statistics on party food type by income level or is that just your personal guess?

Its unfortunate that people losing arguments resort to name-calling... actually Facebook and Twitter are correct to silence people like you... name-callers. However, using censorship to censor opinions that differ from your own is unethical. Using censorship to censor name-calling designed as personal attacks is appropriate.

Edit - Here is a link to a party of wealthy people where the food was mentioned:
"when I saw the current bid on a bad watercolor painting last night I spit out a mouthful of my endive and cave-aged goat cheese salad"
thoughtcatalog.com...
Oh, I thought he was going to say slice of Papa John's Veggie Lovers after your snide remark, but he said he was eating endive and goat cheese. Huh, maybe you'll have better luck finding something that suits your narrative. I love it when Jeeves brings me a covered silver tray to unveil a big slice of Papa John's between my liberal elite meals of organic endives and fair trade imported goat cheese.
edit on 21-11-2016 by fractal5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It is a dumb question. If it is real then it would be censored (i.e., posters and commentators banned, not that I would know about that) here and/or people posting about it would be getting killed. Also, since nobody wants to die, if it were real they would not post about it here or anywhere.

If on the other hand it is a joke, then you again wouldn't get any real stuff posted about it, since it is just a joke.

No matter what the reality is, it you won't get a good "here's the proof with pictures answer" to your question. All you will get is "no it seems fake" or non-provable assertions and claims by unverifiable internet personalities.
edit on 21-11-2016 by confusedbutnotidiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

I am on my fourth glass of wine, but am looking up at my husband's 'war wall' achievements recognized. Most especially at a plaque given to him for the best home parties! This was given nearly a decade ago, the global elite have become more cautious and rumor mills had blown our elite parties out of spectrum.

Unfortunately, some CEOs self aide use of our treehouse for imbibing in illegal drugs. They brought it, we did not serve it. We just allowed an environment that gave them the security to enjoy as they individually determined. We always provided lots of alcohol. They did have to past a breathalyzer before they could get their car keys back. We had plenty of rooms for them to crash.

I state this since we do not do this any longer. It was a wonderful way for many to escape and just be themselves. We didn't serve big dinners. It was simply pizzas, burgers, hot dogs, and appetizers! Mostly booze...loads of booze in our basement bar. It was fun to see the strictest moralists who are stressed working 80-90 hours a week, loosen up and have fun. It no longer happens, because someone exaggerated about our parties due to envy and jealousy...my husband's ex girlfriend.

There was no paedophilia and everyone loved pizza and all the snacks and appetizers. Whether they were liberal or republican was no difference. They were seeking a fun night to get away from it all!

I recognized this even though I did not grow up in their world of elitism. My own husband has become more circumspect since meeting me. He had no clue about the 'reality' of average Jane and John doe. Thought it all was exaggeration. Yes, he has seen the light and looks at his coworkers and friends differently now. Actually, let's me read the internal texts and emails to get my opinion. We have put some paedophilia into prison, but we are aware that while some may seem suspicious...they should not be judged without real evidence. No matter what the crime may be...we constantly check our bias at the door...knowing that many out there could easily find us guilty through the blinding smoke!

Edit add : put it on warm...have another 30 minutes since the meat gets better and be cut with a fork, as long as it is covered correctly!
cooking tip for free...not paedophilia code!

Engadget! My glass is empty and my oven is beeping at me again, that dinner is ready!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Links below do not contain any CP.
Evidence of ban:
imgur.com...
Other sources:
imgur.com...
imgur.com...
imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I'm adding this from Steve Pieczenik just because, in case anyone might be interested:

"4 those of u that r in disbelief..."

I was reading the comments under his tweet. A bunch of people have asked if the NYPD is going to proceed with what they have. I've been wondering, too.
edit on 21-11-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Not to denigrate on Twitter, you, or posters, but your links are actually proving that too many have jumped the gun into hysteria world. Are there pedophilia rings out there? Certainly. They need to be investigated. The smoke trails are clouding everyone's senses and as everyone is choking in digust with each new inhale...the real criminals will make their escape unnoticed. Twitter may be biased and privately owned, but with so many yelling fire everywhere...the real officials will not be able to accurately detect and put out the fire for the safety of all!

Edit add: stop yelling indiscriminately and make sure that the professionals can hear the real cries for help. HELLO? Don't cry wolf....a children's story, yes...but realistic truth about boredom creating chaos!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Not to denigrate on Twitter, you, or posters, but your links are actually proving that too many have jumped the gun into hysteria world. Are there pedophilia rings out there? Certainly. They need to be investigated. The smoke trails are clouding everyone's senses and as everyone is choking in digust with each new inhale...the real criminals will make their escape unnoticed. Twitter may be biased and privately owned, but with so many yelling fire everywhere...the real officials will not be able to accurately detect and put out the fire for the safety of all!

Great point! If we start running down too many snake holes, the ones that actually have a snake in them may get lost in the confusion.

Do you have a suggestion for how best to proceed?

It's a flocking filthy mess no matter how you approach it...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Great point! If we start running down too many snake holes, the ones that actually have a snake in them may get lost in the confusion.

Do you have a suggestion for how best to proceed?

It's a flocking filthy mess no matter how you approach it...

I am a nobody admittedly. I offer simple opinion. Investigators usually take so long bringing criminals to justice because they do recognize that their own biases can be clouding their judgement. They step away and then return to re-examine. Yes, this slow process can seem insanely slow and drawn out by those actual victims or others 'emotionally' involved...but it is due process to ensure that they actually can enact justice, not just tally convictions.

My advice is for the couch investigators to recognize the sense in this protocol. Otherwise, witch hunt will be labeled or mob rule enacted. We all will suffer under such actions eventually.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: elementalgrove

All you need to do is look over the information provided.

Start with the Jimmy Comet instagram photos and to me there really is no denying what is happening.

It is disgusting and haunts the memory, how one can look into this and not see anything is beyond me.

Especially the instagram photos tell me there is nothing there.

Could you please clarify that statement? What about the Instagram images tell you that "there is nothing there". Thank you.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
From Subs to pizza.
This IS real :
Remember this ? Subway pitchman :
"using wealth, status and secrecy to illegally exploit children"
www.cbsnews.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

And Lets not forget this :
Victims of Billionaire Pedophile with Ties to Bill Clinton Claim Federal Prosecutors Offered“Sweetheart Deal”

Perhaps there another connection between pedos as Weiner , Jeffrey Epstein , Jared Fogel . . . ?
Maybe some sort of satanist cult ?

edit on 22/11/16 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Must be a cult, more creepy picts :
One eye, pizza, "youthful"
i.imgur.com... (sorry pict. upload isn't working ?)
the photographer is a known offender and rubs shoulders in elite circles
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: lane24
I heard on Twitter that Kanye told fans at his concert in CA to "look up pizzagate!" but I didn't see video of him saying it, so take it as you will. (MSM followed with stories of Kayne "losing it")

Also saw speculation that they are creating the "fake news" hype just for this type of story...

The more I research it the more I believe pizzagate to be true.... makes me sick.

Yes, believe the seer Kanye.

We can agree Kanye is far from a reliable source even before his recent meltdown.
But I do find some of the language used in the emails highly curious.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The alt right, or whatever you want to call this new political movement, uses lies and false conspiracy as an integral component to their business model. This is how they migrate their followers to a false reality which divides them from the rest of the country. It is a tool of division.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
a reply to: daskakik

Alright, let's drop the "beanie babies" thing.

A child went missing in Camborne in February 2015, the police knew and did nothing.

She ended up in a tray of Cornish pasties which were fed to the homeless by Coastline Housing.

Heck, Coastline even poisoned one of their staff at work, she dropped dead at her own desk. RIP Amy Shaw.

What?!

Is that a true story?

No! It's completely made up.

VigiliaProcuratio seems to have a think about cannibals. The Cornish pasty thing is quite weird.
edit on 22/11/16 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well, I'm making the allegation. Alas, the police won't listen.

a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

Huh? How would you know if it's made up or not? I have a thing about putting a stop to cannibalism, which is clearly what we're dealing with here. I'm saying that I was approached by cannibals who bought me a steak meal in a pub, with the girl bursting into tears telling me not to eat it - afterwards she asked me to call the police, which I did after they left and I gave them their vehicle registration. I'm also very concerned because a service user of a homeless centre was eating a pasty very awkwardly, as if her body knew something wasn't right with it (look up Ed Miliband eating a bacon sarnie, same thing going on there) - this was around the same week that a child had supposedly gone missing. So my theory is that the company is involved in some extremely dodgy stuff, and the fact that one of their staff mysteriously dropped dead at her desk really does make me wonder. Then there are those freaky dolls being sold on eBay, and then there's Nancekuke which is another story entirely.

So yes, it's an actual "thing". If I have any "obsession", then rest assured it is to destroy this abomination.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
a reply to: daskakik

Alright, let's drop the "beanie babies" thing.

A child went missing in Camborne in February 2015, the police knew and did nothing.

She ended up in a tray of Cornish pasties which were fed to the homeless by Coastline Housing.

Heck, Coastline even poisoned one of their staff at work, she dropped dead at her own desk. RIP Amy Shaw.

What?!

Is that a true story?

No! It's completely made up.

VigiliaProcuratio seems to have a think about cannibals. The Cornish pasty thing is quite weird.

Yes the Cornish pastry thing blew my mind too.

I never even knew there was such a thing as Cornish pastries. I have of course enjoyed Cornish game hens though.

edit on 11/22/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I never even knew there was such a thing as Cornish pastries.

Ah, a good Cornish pasty is a thing of beauty - nothing better on a cold winter's day. Even in the UK a lot of them are rubbish though, so shop around!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join