It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

Actually, I would hope that most people don't want this to be about some dodgy satanic pedo ring. Unfortunately, it would appear that is.

Next thing you know, people will be saying "ermigawd, they're rioting over pizzas!". No, we'll be rioting because people who are running our countries are eating children.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: pianopraze

Of COURSE conspiracy belongs on ATS. But this one should always be skunkworks, at the very least. This one is talked about more by the less serious conspiracy sites, like GLP and BIN. Reddit talks about it some, I know. But it is just has little to back it up.

I'm sorry, but there were emails that made no sense unless Podesta was talking in code. A plausible theory was made for what that code could allude to that made sense. I am still waiting for someone to come up with an alternative theory on that code that also makes sense.

So far no one has. The best anyone can do is tell us we're nuts, and that does nothing to dispel the disquiet.

Nobody has come up with an alternative because the only people "investigating" this topic are the people who want it to be all about a secret pedo ring. Those threads are the epitome of an echo chamber.

You are right. Early on, some were actually discussing the beanie babies and pizza codes for financial shenanigans. That has seem to have fallen to the wayside since this current scenario is more horrifying.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Do you even know what "beanie babies" refers to?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Hecate666

Maybe you should have used 100% a few more times in that post. Can never have too many strawmen.

Nice try pointing something completely irrelevant out in order to avoid actually answering.

Here, just for you: 100%

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The question wasn't directed at me.

CynConcepts answered it just fine.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is a "beanie baby"

Tell me that ain't screwed up, huh?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

Do you even know what "beanie babies" refers to?

I know that when it was first discovered, some realized that it was the numbers and amounts in the email that made more sense in a financial way. Apparently, they actually corresponded quite accurately with timing of the email. Unfortunately, that option was same o- same o, and was dismissed for something more dramatic and disgusting.

I do believe there are actually separate illegal issues occurring including pedophilia...but the truth is getting lost by trying to connect everything to everyone.
edit on 11 21 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add: I am not going to click on some link for beanie baby. Seriously, I realize what real beanie babies are, I also know what folks are referring to in a pedophilia sense! In this email...beanie babies was code for retrieving even more detailed financial numbers. 2+2 does not equal 10! I am hoping some of the ATS ers who were diligently connecting the financial dots early on, are still doing so.
edit on 11 21 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Tell me that ain't screwed up, huh?

There are also the small teddy-bears called by the same name.

What is screwed up about what you linked?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

What's screwed is up is that I originally came across that on eBay at a time when there were murmurs around the area (Camborne, where the seller is based) that a child had gone missing. No children out during a sunny half-term, people in the street saying "imagine if it were your child", teenagers on a microphone in the street saying "a child has gone missing, please go home", and a general odd feeling about the place for a week or so. The police acted as though they didn't even know what an "Amber Alert" is (granted, that's American terminology but British police should know what it means). This was also around the same time that a teenager was chopped to pieces in Bristol. So yeah, call me suspicious of anything with legs but I think I have a right to be by now.

edit on 21st November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

What are you talking about?

A child goes missing and a murdered a teen, almost 200 miles away, makes these dolls screwed up because you have a right to be suspicious?
edit on 21-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You do realize that you are proving my case that too many are looking at this information from pre-perceived biases, don't you?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Why are you here trying to debunk every single thing people are putting forward? You're not engaging in constructive dissemination of the details, you're actively being obstructive.

Who knows, the dolls could be nothing at all, as much as they look way too realistic for comfort. But a child definitely went missing in Camborne and the police did NOTHING. Since it was about the same time as a teenager being chopped up only 200 miles away (that's not far, maybe 5 hours on a direct train), then yes there is every reason to look for links between the cases. But of course, it was never even investigated - the police acted as though nothing happened even though there were teenagers on the street saying a child had gone missing.

Oh, and what's more is that this happened about two days after I pulled up pictures of both John Venables and Robert Thompson, who I had reason to believe were in Camborne at that time, and might still be for that matter.

(yes, I have pictures of somebody who might be John Venables)

edit on 21st November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Why are you here trying to debunk every single thing people are putting forward? You're not engaging in constructive dissemination of the details, you're actively being obstructive.

Something tells me that you would only consider it constructive if I agreed with you.

Who knows, the dolls could be nothing at all, as much as they look way too realistic for comfort.

That is all you.

But a child definitely went missing in Camborne and the police did NOTHING. Since it was about the same time as a teenager being chopped up only 200 miles away (that's not far, maybe 5 hours on a direct train), then yes there is every reason to look for links between the cases. But of course, it was never even investigated - the police acted as though nothing happened even though there were teenagers on the street saying a child had gone missing.

None of that has anything to do with the dolls and those dolls are not what "beanie babies" refers to either.
edit on 21-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Alright, let's drop the "beanie babies" thing.

A child went missing in Camborne in February 2015, the police knew and did nothing.

She ended up in a tray of Cornish pasties which were fed to the homeless by Coastline Housing.

Heck, Coastline even poisoned one of their staff at work, she dropped dead at her own desk. RIP Amy Shaw.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

A child went missing in Camborne in February 2015, the police knew and did nothing.

She ended up in a tray of Cornish pasties which were fed to the homeless by Coastline Housing.

Heck, Coastline even poisoned one of their staff at work, she dropped dead at her own desk. RIP Amy Shaw.

What?!

Is that a true story?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You brought it up.

And?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

And that's not utterly wrong and unworthy of investigation not by the CID, but MI5?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Of course. You say they did nothing. I don't know if they did or they didn't.

Do you have any evidence of these things?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Truly, it obvious you have concerns regarding these more local issues. You should create a separate independent thread with the details. It does sound like an interesting case.

What I am pointing out is that this world is full of 'independent' wackos and perverts. They are not all connected nor at the same degree of perversion. There are a lot of innocent people who get caught up in conspiracies too. They are not connected and are clueless to what perverse actions the 'individual' may be involved in.

It is true, some may prefer their head in the sand, not wanting to see the perversion, but most are simply clueless and it is not so much a conspiracy but...too much smoke generated to see the spark that created flame.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Sounds like some people are just hyped about changing the world and see this as their chance.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join