It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Maybe it's true.

Check this out:

2ayHf7qbZGA

Umm...I thinkie your linkie no workie....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Riffrafter

It is not a THING. It is on a couple other sites, ones I would rather not even type. The fact it shows up on ATS is cringeworthy.

I am not saying there isn't something with the elites, there was proof in the UK of something that probably includes wealthy people from here and other countries.

But this pizzagate thing is not a THING. Just looking at the so called 'research' makes me laugh at or sad for the people doing the 'research' and coming to really odd conclusions based on nothing.

I starred and flagged you for asking the question

You mean info-wars, the internet news heroes that should get a Pulitzer for bringing America all the REAL news about the FAKE news sites, and Hillary's wanton corruption along with Wikileaks? And judging by what has been coming out about John Podesta lately, I wouldn't be be saying there is nothing to this.
Oh, and just wait and watch Alex Jones when he gets exclusive White House press access. Imagine how the scum sucking liars at CNN are going to feel. I hope it won't bother ya too much

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Heerayee, Heerayee

And they must not be able to revise history and reality as we know it to suit their means at any cost!!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

YES thank you!! You said it better than I could have.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Fixed it.

Here it is again:

edit on 21-11-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
an update to pizzagate.

in the last hour an account on twitter "(0) @0hour" (associated with the group anonymous) started sharing accounts of pedophiles on twitter, these accounts had hundreds of followers and some had images and videos displayed right on their twitter feeds. I did not personally verify any of this for obvious reasons and because there are some things I just do not want to see in the name of denying ignorance.
0hour was also tagging the FBI in the tweets and has since had their twitter account suspended.

edit on 21-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
ETA - NVM
edit on 11/21/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
an update to pizzagate.

in the last hour an account on twitter "(0) @0hour" (associated with the group anonymous) started sharing accounts of pedophiles on twitter, these accounts had hundreds of followers and some had images and videos displayed right on their twitter feeds. I did not personally verify any of this for obvious reasons and because there are some things I just do not want to see in the name of denying ignorance.
0hour was also tagging the FBI in the tweets and has since had is twitter account suspended.

He had his twitter account suspended?!?

WTF is up with Twitter?

It's getting to the point where I may look for an alternate means of communicating in that manner...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Watching it now...

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Well if the Pizza and Hot Dogs isn't a thing, certainly the beanie babies is a thing. We can be confident they were speaking in code based on the strange language used. What isn't known is exactly what is meant by the code speak. The other thing is that people that rich generally don't have either pizza parties or hot dog parties. Its probably code for something. And apparently they were using language that also happens to be used in the world of pedophilia. Whether that is a strange coincidence is up to debate. What isn't up to debate is that there are plenty of pedophile convictions as few as one link away from Hillary Clinton. There are also occult language being used (spirit cooking) that loosely connects to deviant sexual behavior. Put all that together and yes, Pizzagate is a thing... its a conspiracy theory.

But what people don't seem to get is that conspiracy theories don't just invent them self. They have a basis in sound reasoning, like the reasoning outlined above. Yes, Pizzagate is a thing. Its a theory that warrants investigation. And if someone discounts the theory because it is a conspiracy theory, they are a fool in a mind prison of cynicism. The difference between a skeptic and a cynic is that a cynic has a dogmatic view that may preclude any conspiracy theory being considered a valid thought.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Naw. I've been keeping my eye on "her" posts for some time now and they all have the "head in the sand" approach of thought. I mostly ignore their posts but every once in a while, they post some things that just really need to be addressed.

Why "her" in quotation marks?

And you said you usually ignore "their" posts. Who are they?

And yes, I pay attention....

And I'm very interested in your unvarnished opinion.

Quotes because we're on the internet and they could be anyone.
Their, meaning this person and those who white knight their posts. When this person doesn't receive validation from their knights, they disappear from the threads usually.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

it's pretty sick, how this has been able to exit on twitter i do not know.
Lots of people posting about it under the tag #twittergate

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: reldra

It is not a THING. It is on a couple other sites, ones I would rather not even type. The fact it shows up on ATS is cringeworthy.

I am not saying there isn't something with the elites, there was proof in the UK of something that probably includes wealthy people from here and other countries.

But this pizzagate thing is not a THING. Just looking at the so called 'research' makes me laugh at or sad for the people doing the 'research' and coming to really odd conclusions based on nothing.

I starred and flagged you for asking the question

Ahh. There you are you sneaky sneak.

Here Miss Reldra. Take a look at this. From 2014. I'm sure there are earlier threads on this but since you're so adamant this isn't a "thing" maybe you might want to reconsider.

4archive.org...

Reldra, when are you going to just stop. Your tired posts are getting old.

Give her a little room, amigo.

She's processing and working though it.

She has a *mind* and that always carries the day.

Unless I've seriously misjudged her, just watch and wait.

Think of all the times you're presented with stuff that you simply do not want to believe - for whatever reason. How hard do you resist?

Real minds do not cave easily. On the other hand, she may still be right.

But we do need to investigate and I don't believe Reldra would dispute that.

Of course, I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time...or the last.

I have since gone out and read a lot of threads.

He/She/They have one or two posts maximum to convince me there actually is a mind in there...not just left wing spewing crap - the truth be damned.

Veritas *matters*.

It may be the only thing that does anymore.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
double post....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Konduit
If pizzagate had anything to do with Trump or people in his cabinet, the naysayers here would be singing a completely different tune. I guarantee it.

They were singing a different tune when a woman claimed she was raped at age 13 by Trump.

HOMERUN!

Not even close,the alledged victim brought a case to the court but felt her life was threatened and stopped it

The alledged victim also had a witness to back her story who worked for Epstein but the media ignore this

The alledged victim feared she would be killed as a child when the alledged incident occurred because another young girl vanished and media and Twitter trolls ignore this

Epstein would be a far better subject to research than the garbage posted about pizza

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword
I think investigating pizzagate will lead to Epstein and vice versa. It looks like one big intertwined network of deplorable sub-human scumbags.

The CTs putting in work are doing humanity a great service.
The skeptics, the ones who go beyond healthy skepticism IMO are basically pedophilic apologist cowardly sheep.

edit on 21-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I can't understand how it isn't 'a thing' if you look at history and the bigger picture.
Do those on here that think this is just hype know that paedo rings exist? Paedo rings of the highest order do exist and have been busted over and over in the past. It's not that someone imagines that these emails are from Aliens or Leprechauns, in which case you could say this is all BS.

With this in mind. There are suspicious emails that are making people feel uneasy. I at first was also of the opinion that this is all bo**ox but then I invested some time in it and it made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Why did I feel uncomfortable? After all it's just harmless emails and pictures right?
No, my intuition kicked in. I am all for joking, I am all for joking about kids [I don't like them very much] but even I had to say that a lot of things were sinister to say the least.

One thing for me is that the 'harmless joking' about kids is done by people with sexually connotated screen names. It isn't really funny when those that 'joke' about kids have 'cum' and worse in their name.

So we have the fact that paedo rings exist, we know they are usually among the rich or influential [hollywood, judges, police , politicians], then we have not one but a plethora of unsavoury emails, photos and life jokes that don't make me laugh and point at children. NOt money laundering, drugs or or ivory smuggling. Nope it points at kids.

These two points alone are enough to warrant some suspicion. Wouldn't you who think that this is all rubbish agree?

I am not asking to go and raid them all [yet] I am asking for a normal reaction to something highly uncomfortable yet you are happy to ignore it ALL.
Any normal person would say that this "could be construed as..." instead of "nothing to see here".

If there is just a small chance these people are up to no good, we as adults have the responsibility to protect children by AT LEAST playing the 'what if' game. In case it is true. We must be 100% sure there is nothing wrong, we owe that to the children.

How you lot can be 100% sure there is nothing to see, with such conviction worries me. How do you know, why are you not even suspicious and why are you sticking up for the people and not for [potential] child victims?

I don't care if we investigate and nothing is found [yeah right]. That would be great. But ignoring and downplaying it is so dangerous and lets child victims down.

There were people who didn't believe that a 'funny, crazy' guy like Jimmy Saville could molest hundreds of kids, some disabled. But he did. I am not prepared to call this rubbish until I see some evidence that it is.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Can ANYBODY PLEASE give me an update on this thread? Its not on to 10 pages.

Is there any video evidence of Corey Feldman or Elijah Wood's claims that Hollywood is crawling with these "Rings" as well?

I have seen articles that claim this but never video footage of the actors (or ex-actor in the case of Feldman) making these claims. I have not seen "proof", if you will.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I disagree with anyone who thinks we should just dismiss investigating this further. There does seem to be mounting evidence that these claims may bear the truth

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join