It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where specifically would Bigfoot live?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

so sleeping in a protected nest like GoShred found makes sense. Near to a water source (people have seen them swimming to islands in SE AK), fish, moose (meese?), other predators around doing the same.

A nest is a good way to describe that area I found. It really stood out from all of the surrounding terrain. It really looked like a nice tucked away camp site that a human would use. That's what is so weird about it.

I had such a eerie feeling when I climbed down into there, I was nervously gripping my shotgun and my head was on a swivel. It felt like I was trespassing inside of someone's home.

Even more strange is I am pretty sure we heard the freaky thudding ground pounding noise near that same area.

The reason I mention this as is relates to the OP is that it seems big foot is able to live off the land just like a bear. They never seem to leave any signs of there existence behind either. No animal carcasses, or fires, or human like buildings.

Maybe they are more like wild animals and less like humans?
edit on 21-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Also worth considering is the areas used for migrating.

I once heard while fishing up in the southern sierras, independence peak area which i suspect was a sasquatch yelling or calling. I related the story in detail in the most recent shed12 thread around halloween time.

Its 10,000 foot alt alpine. Not a place good for sasquatch to live. So you wouldnt expect one there. But the high pass where i was served as a passage between kings canyon state park and the sequoia nat park. Both great habitats for bigfoot. Independence peak has a lot of relatively unmolested alpine ponds full of trout so a good food source for a traveling sasquatch. If the weathers warm enough it would make a good migratory passage way for bigfoots heading back and forth between the two parks.
edit on 21-11-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Poor guy went out to pee and you walked through his bedroom!! Yeah, I'd be POd too. Hehehe.

And BASS' account... there is something out there that is being nice and not ripping your arms out like it is capable of doing. Wild but sensible as to getting humans involved.

Lots of anecdotal evidence... if one is filmed then the world changes and I'm not sure for the better.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF Alaska would be the most likely area for them to be.I really would like for there to actually be bigfoots,but I am pretty skeptical-but not to the point I am convinced they don`t exist.I saw one once,it was riding the Loch Ness Monster across Cherokee lake-Damn Ambien,stuff is not good for you.I did hear something scream early one morning that I can`t ID,and friends had been trailing a deer the night before and had rocks thrown at them,makes you wonder.Could be,they said Ivory Bill woodpeckers were extinct,but I watched one for 20 miutes once and there was no mistaking it for a Pileated woodpecker.Point being,science is WRONG sometimes and animals can be overlooked easily,even large ones.someday maybe we will get an answer.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

I would more think the Pacific Northwest as a whole would be good habitat to roam. From Washington, through BC, all along the coast with AK from the mountains to the ocean. Not too many people. Maybe not so much in the Yukon Territory (it is hellish in summer time with mosquitos! Like you are told to not get out of your car and wait for a few minutes. If nothing happens, you can get out. Most of the time they swarm and land on your car and are so thick you cannot see out the windows! Not such a place fit for beast or man). That is a lot of land! Throw in the other side of the rockies and there is so much space.

I have been back and forth over the fence so many times that I have given up! Let there be bigfoot! It is kind of like The Dude, I am happy that he is out there... bigfoot abides!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFFNever been anywhere in that area except Everett,Wa,So guess there could be good habitat without lots of people,sure don`t want to go to the Yukon on a motorcycle with `skeeters that bad,lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Id add that places like arkansas and tennessee are perfect environments for sasquatch too. Not too hot not too cold. Tons of food water shelter and remoteness.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

So are you saying you're a Sasquatch? You said the other day how you'd like to go live somewhere remotely, are you getting back to your roots?

There is still tons of unexplored forest in America and the world, they have found whole tribes of people that didn't even know the outside world existed and were un-contacted until recently.

If a Sasquatch does exist there are plenty of places just like Bassplyr described and could remain undiscovered.
edit on 23-11-2016 by gpols because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Speaking of big foot, I just so happened to discover this video the same night I was posting on this thread, check it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What if BigFoot was a type of primate?

If I was looking for one I'd look for evidence of a trope or family group due to things I personally have heard of this criptid over the years, I have come to the conclusion that it might, just might be a humanoid/bipedal ape, possibly a close relation of ours or an ancestral species that has evolved alongside us.

If I was going to find them I'd go to Russia as I have heard that years ago a man there once raised a recently orphaned juvenile one after possibly shooting it's mother, he took it in, named it, it grows up into a healthy female of it's species and then a friend of his ends up getting her pregnant, after a few of her young die after she tried to wash then in the river ( which was apparently an instinctive thing for her but a bad thing for the babies as they unlike her did not have further), the men decided to remove the babies the next time she gave birth. The babies grow up and look human enough to go to school where aside from being stronger than us and a few minor visual differences they learned, lived, grew old and died like us. And I think I heard the female's grave is still there.

Not sure how accurate the account is and I'm sorry it's so vague but I heard about this from my Da years ago and that up there is all that's stuck in my mind on the topic.

P.s. me and my Da both think it is out there the government has spent to much effort in covering this up and discrediting it's existance to no be out there they denied it's presents to quickly to fast and to adamantly!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowFox9

Super cool story and I always believed that it was a relic hominid. I still believe that bigfoot is a relic hominid though.

2015 update on Zana and her son

Edit: to be fair though, I don't know how much stock I would put in Dr. Sykes personally, polar bear DNA in the Himalayas explains away the Yeti sightings? That's completely unoriginal! Peopel have been saying it's a bear to someone that saw something they couldn't explain for years!

Also, I don't completely discredit Dr Ketchums work because Dr Sykes says so, he would have to prove it to me.

edit on 27-11-2016 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join