It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens could control mysteries like dark matter, says scientist. Aliens are everywhere.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ok, time to hurt the head a bit...it's too early I swear.......

www.news.com.au... 92bcc0112092fd3af

ALIEN life is behind the mysteries of the universe, according to a radical new theory.

Ancient non-human life forms morphed into the physical world and are the driving force behind mind-boggling quantum physics and phenomena like dark matter, according to a Columbia University astrophysicist.

The expert says our universe is the remains of intelligent alien life which controls all aspects of the physical world — from gravity to the speed of light.
The theory helps to explain the great mysteries of the cosmos and also answers why we are yet to find intelligent life beyond our planet, Professor Caleb Scharf says.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Its sounds a bit like one of those "we need to move to a higher vibration" BS theories.

But then again, The universe is a mighty strange place...

And it's no less ridiculous than the big bang theory....

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

First, i'd question his sanity. If that's a go, then i'd take his statement with a touch of salt. People who can't explain or understand life at subatomic level always relinquish their beliefs towards something humanoid like. Not saying it's not possible but until i experience it, ain't happening..
edit on 20-11-2016 by brokenghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Ok, time to hurt the head a bit...it's too early I swear.......

www.news.com.au... 92bcc0112092fd3af

ALIEN life is behind the mysteries of the universe, according to a radical new theory.

Ancient non-human life forms morphed into the physical world and are the driving force behind mind-boggling quantum physics and phenomena like dark matter, according to a Columbia University astrophysicist.

The expert says our universe is the remains of intelligent alien life which controls all aspects of the physical world — from gravity to the speed of light.
The theory helps to explain the great mysteries of the cosmos and also answers why we are yet to find intelligent life beyond our planet, Professor Caleb Scharf says.

Totally agree
It's patently obvious
Christians call this alien being God, sent His son Jesus
What staggers me is how long it has taken scientists to catch up, well done scientist, it is impossible that logic can't see a creator

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It sounds lazy.

He's essentially saying everything is a magic space alien simulation.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

sometimes the vastly complex is solved by something astonishingly simple.

not in this case tho.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
According to superstring theory, one of the five types of superstrings are heterotic E8xE8' superstrings. Superstrings of ordinary matter (singlet states of E8') exist in a 10-d space-time sheet that is parallel to a similar sheet occupied by E8-singlet states of shadow matter. The latter is therefore invisible and interacts only gravitationally with superstrings of ordinary matter. The two sheets are spaced along the 10th dimension of space predicted by supergravity theories. Neither kind of superstring can cross this gap except by temporarily changing into SO(16)xSO(16) superstrings.

Each universe contains kinds of matter with its own laws of physics that have likely evolved into life-forms that have acquired intelligence, although this is questionable for that species known as humans that inhabits the third planet around a certain young star....

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, since the link isn't working for me, I can ask if he did or didn't call this alien/artifact as a work of the Krell,

Even Hawking, loosely speaking is afraid of, 'the machine' since he took on a new speaking computer that is based on anticipating his words, expressions etc which forces him into a new regime, which nevertheless might not be his ideal, but perhaps 'improves' in some areas.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Then there is the adaptive internet, have a look at this infowars, 'project' looking at Nick Nolte, Clint Eastwood and Robert Redford.
Do any of them actually put Donald in the White House for instance? or are just reflecting on the Status Quo? does it even matter since it is mostly deliberately abstractive, to further infowars as a source....the source.

There is absolutely no doubt that machines are the empowering mode today, no matter how clever, stupid or facile.
One day soon, all thought wil/could be embodied in a mind to machine style process, could take many roads though, but mostly any conflict is still in the human mind thus far, and has to be said the primeval instinct also. So, what are we talking about here?
God knows or what? and does even that matter? We are obviously animals in as much as any other animal yet somehow superior, we think.

edit on 20-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

This sounds a lot like the 'We are in a fishbowl theory' where the aliens are the 'God' tapping the box of fish food above us.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Maybe they have a point, and it's scary one at that. There claims from people who study aliens to people who have been abducted, saying that beyond our immediate realization they control everything and it's not always some lovely story of goodwill towards man either.

Aliens are usually depicted as little greys or large ones with saucer eyes descending from UFOs. Whose to say they aren't interdenominational being as well?

How about tech big wigs(see here) and scientists(here) saying that life is a simulation? Do I want to believe it, hell no, I'd rather have free will.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It seems like this is just a theory with no proof to back it up. There are theories that claim the universe is an electronic simulation, and there is proof to back that up. But that doesn't mean there aren't other aliens out there. Scientists estimate the rate of intelligent life sprouting up on planets to be very low, so it is a good thing that there are a ridiculous amount of planets in the universe.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I've recently fallen into the trap of using Simulation Theory to explain every mystery: UFOs, ghosts, deja vu, time traveling hipster, Dark Matter.

But theoretically there could be intelligent AI that has she'd the need for a physical body and merely exists as DM or through electricity.... who knows?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

So his theory is we replace god with an alien. Hmm mm no thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Link doesn't work, but it sounds like the same as this, posted yesterday www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Forces me to use one of my own personal quotes: "Who the hell knows"

....and as always, the next question has to be: Where did this intelligent alien life come from? Who created it? and on and on and on.

Somethings, perhaps we will just never know. However, I am all in favor of trying to find out.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

But why not?
Seen more aliens than we have of a God?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

The theory helps to explain the great mysteries of the cosmos

How? They're just pointing at aspects of the Universe we don't fully understand yet and saying aliens did it. That's just as informative as when religious people do it with god did it. I truly don't see how this is actually explaining anything.

also answers why we are yet to find intelligent life beyond our planet

Not following. These transdimensional aliens want Humans on Earth to be the only life in the entire Universe? Then why did they make it so ridiculously large?

The OP link is not working for me, so I wasn't able to see if these questions were addressed.
edit on 20-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Aliens could control mysteries like dark matter, says scientist. Aliens are everywhere.

One can always find some crackpot 'scientist' who will affirm any crap you like.
See; 'fallacy from authority'!

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

So his theory is we replace god with an alien. Hmm mm no thanks

What's the difference?

top topics

join