It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump’s CIA Director. Pro Monsanto and Pro Surveillance State

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What's funny about all this, the fact that had Hillary gotten POTUS, it would still be pro-surveillance state picks; and the very people condemning Trump would be defending Hillary for the same exact thing.

It wasn't really much of a choice, yet both sides act like there was a real difference. Not where it counts.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
America was screwed no matter which one of those crooks was elected. Even a blind man could see past their BS. If you voted for either one thinking they were going to be the miracle cure for this country you were only fooling yourself. We've allowed our government to think they can do whatever they hell they want with no consequence. We've allowed the election process to become a three ring circus more akin to entertainment such as Jerry Springer instead of a respectful process with dignity that vets the candidates until only one wins the presidency based on his/her qualifications and policy. The state of our government and elections are a reflection of the state of the citizens that allow it to go on in the direction it is going.

As for the CIA director pick...Doesn't matter, you're already being spied on and have been for a long time. Do you really think they are going to be upfront about it and tell on themselves? Please. They spy on us because they are paranoid. They are paranoid because they know most of what they do is wrong and unconstitutional and are worried for fear of an uprising forming. It's called a guilty conscious.
edit on 20-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I WOULD IMAGINE Julian Assange is tickled pink about the Trump choice for CIA director, Kansas congressman Mike Pompeoa, A pro Monsanto and pro surveillance state advocate.

Monsanto’s Ally Pompeo to Head the CIA: Bad Move, Donald
www.activistpost.com...

In April of 2014, Pompeo introduced the bill that would become The Dark Act, banning states from passing laws mandating GMO labeling on food. Instead, The Dark Act introduces very weak and confusing federal GMO labels. Few people will pay attention to them or even realize they’re there.

Its going to be a lot of fun saying I TOLD YOU SO over and over to the people who hated Hillary so much they didn’t care about the danger of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump s making statements with these appointments, a KNOWN RACIST Attorney General now a CIA director with these views is typical of the fascist-like state Trump will build.

Trump will get rid of the swamp…HA!

Pompeo supports virtually no legal barriers to having the NSA spy on Americans, and has alarmed civil liberties advocates with many of the positions he has taken while serving on the House Intelligence Committee. Not only has he argued that the NSA should resume its phone records program, he has called on Congress to “pass a law re-establishing collection of all metadata, and combining it with publicly available financial and lifestyle information into a comprehensive, searchable database.”
theintercept.com...

Here’s what Mike had to say about Edward Snowden: “[He] should be brought back from Russia and given due process, and I think the proper outcome would be that he would be given a death sentence.” (Washington Examiner, 2/11/16)

Okay Julian you got what you wanted...Trump elected...enjoy yourself over there cause you'll be there a long time

Well, the Democrat Party, media, and people blind to Clinton's problems are the ones at fault for propping up such a sh*tty candidate that an idiot like Trump could get elected. We had the chance to get Sanders or someone like that nominated. The DNC and media colluded to stop that. And, there is evidence that he would have beat Trump. Clinton was a corrupt war monger who worked for Wall Street.

I submit Greenwald, who nails all of the issues in this article. theintercept.com...
edit on 20-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
What's funny about all this, the fact that had Hillary gotten POTUS, it would still be pro-surveillance state picks; and the very people condemning Trump would be defending Hillary for the same exact thing.

It wasn't really much of a choice, yet both sides act like there was a real difference. Not where it counts.

Probably true.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I WOULD IMAGINE Julian Assange is tickled pink about the Trump choice for CIA director, Kansas congressman Mike Pompeoa, A pro Monsanto and pro surveillance state advocate.

Monsanto’s Ally Pompeo to Head the CIA: Bad Move, Donald
www.activistpost.com...

In April of 2014, Pompeo introduced the bill that would become The Dark Act, banning states from passing laws mandating GMO labeling on food. Instead, The Dark Act introduces very weak and confusing federal GMO labels. Few people will pay attention to them or even realize they’re there.

Its going to be a lot of fun saying I TOLD YOU SO over and over to the people who hated Hillary so much they didn’t care about the danger of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump s making statements with these appointments, a KNOWN RACIST Attorney General now a CIA director with these views is typical of the fascist-like state Trump will build.

Trump will get rid of the swamp…HA!

Pompeo supports virtually no legal barriers to having the NSA spy on Americans, and has alarmed civil liberties advocates with many of the positions he has taken while serving on the House Intelligence Committee. Not only has he argued that the NSA should resume its phone records program, he has called on Congress to “pass a law re-establishing collection of all metadata, and combining it with publicly available financial and lifestyle information into a comprehensive, searchable database.”
theintercept.com...

Here’s what Mike had to say about Edward Snowden: “[He] should be brought back from Russia and given due process, and I think the proper outcome would be that he would be given a death sentence.” (Washington Examiner, 2/11/16)

Okay Julian you got what you wanted...Trump elected...enjoy yourself over there cause you'll be there a long time

And it would have been a different story under a Hillary administration?? Come on!! Geezus.

The reason she lost is for the very same things she openly sought to accomplish plus she is as corrupt as they come.

If you thought there would be a significant difference between Trump and Clinton, YOU are the ones with your heads in the sand.

Pointing out the obvious doesn't redeem Hillary.

But hey, whatever helps you cope I suppose.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I don't know what has happened to the critical thinkers?
The presidential seat is merely a managerial management position. While the president has leeway to manage in there own style, they most certainly have to maintain the aims, goals and dictates of the (body establishment). The candidates don't get to run unless they are already subordinate to the " establishment ." It wouldn't matter which party or candidate won as they are all subservient to the real body of controllers. Trump included. They couldn't even run otherwise.
So if you bought all the rhetoric and theatrics played out in the election thinking one to be better and another to be worse then you have been played by the best players in the game. Wake up people this two party democratic BS is a dictatorship in disguise. People were supposed to be waking up to this. The Elite knew that people were waking up to this fact so they played the TRUMP card! You fools bought it hook line and sinker. You see two parties and I see one.

Hilary Bernie Trump Clinton - They are all part of the game. And the proof will be in the fact that nothing will come of the deceitful activities of Hilary. Trump will not do anything to bother her. You wait and see. For if he was serious about investigating her, he would have already done it.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Seems we couldn't elect a POTUS who wasn't, on either issue. So of course, they would appoint personnel who reflect their personal ideals. HRC would not have been any better though.

Hillary’s agribusiness ties give rise to nickname in Iowa: ‘Bride of Frankenfood’. ... Hillary Rodham Clinton’s ties to agribusiness giant Monsanto, and her advocacy for the industry’s genetically modified crops, have environmentalists in Iowa calling her “Bride of Frankenstein" www.washingtontimes.com...

Laying out her plan to prevent a terrorist attack on American soil, Hillary Clinton on Thursday called for an “intelligence surge” against terror recruits, including increased surveillance of suspects and greater oversight of social media. time.com...
And that would only be the beginning.
edit on 20-11-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
My advice is" keep your powder dry".....in every way you can.....
Things may get extremely fluid extremely quickly...........
Trump always was a dark horse in that way......
Are you ready for a "stop and frisk law?'
Don't forget you heard it here first.......

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: brokenghost
“What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the alliances of all people and to lift us out of the economic morass into which we are sinking. Send us such a man, and be he god or devil, we will receive him.” Henri Spaak circa 1957-1960 Secretary General of NATO

And along came JFK, then blam, no more.

Mind - BLOWN

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The US is $10 trillion more dollars in debt and all you want to talk about is how "racist" Trump is? Get real man...the economy is in serious trouble and you have the nerve to not give this man a go? God help you sir.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
*yawns* it is funny how the left is so H@ll bent on branding everyone that voted for trump well... every insult they can consider .... they never stopped to think and realize probably 40% of his voters were people terrified of what hillary represented... most trump supporters I have met in person didnt vote for him because they thought he was the beacon of light and hope for the future .... they did it because he was not Hillary.

So I actually think the I told you so's should be coming from those that screamed she was a horribe candidate to put forward...

Abd obviously she was... she lost to Donald Fricking Trump.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Maybe Julian is also part of the system,

I am not sure about him. The whole thing seems a bit orchestrated. I just can't fully accept him as legit. I am on the fence with him. Is he part of the alleged divide and conquer plan?
edit on 26-11-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: spelling error

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join