It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump’s CIA Director. Pro Monsanto and Pro Surveillance State

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I WOULD IMAGINE Julian Assange is tickled pink about the Trump choice for CIA director, Kansas congressman Mike Pompeoa, A pro Monsanto and pro surveillance state advocate.

Monsanto’s Ally Pompeo to Head the CIA: Bad Move, Donald
www.activistpost.com...

In April of 2014, Pompeo introduced the bill that would become The Dark Act, banning states from passing laws mandating GMO labeling on food. Instead, The Dark Act introduces very weak and confusing federal GMO labels. Few people will pay attention to them or even realize they’re there.

Its going to be a lot of fun saying I TOLD YOU SO over and over to the people who hated Hillary so much they didn’t care about the danger of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump s making statements with these appointments, a KNOWN RACIST Attorney General now a CIA director with these views is typical of the fascist-like state Trump will build.

Trump will get rid of the swamp…HA!

Pompeo supports virtually no legal barriers to having the NSA spy on Americans, and has alarmed civil liberties advocates with many of the positions he has taken while serving on the House Intelligence Committee. Not only has he argued that the NSA should resume its phone records program, he has called on Congress to “pass a law re-establishing collection of all metadata, and combining it with publicly available financial and lifestyle information into a comprehensive, searchable database.”
theintercept.com...

Here’s what Mike had to say about Edward Snowden: “[He] should be brought back from Russia and given due process, and I think the proper outcome would be that he would be given a death sentence.” (Washington Examiner, 2/11/16)

Okay Julian you got what you wanted...Trump elected...enjoy yourself over there cause you'll be there a long time

edit on 20-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I for 1 am glad that I will never have to say "I TOLD YOU SO" if Hillary had got elected.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I for 1 am glad that I will never have to say "I TOLD YOU SO" if Hillary had got elected.

That’s right avoid the substance of the issue. Keep your head in the sand

Its going to get worse and worse and worse as Trump reveals his true self that was always there but the blind refused to see...now they will taste

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Actually, Julain Assange stated that it would be unlikely Trump would become POTUS, because the Establishment would not permit it.

He said he felt sorry for Hillary as she was being consumed by her ambitions.

Maybe Julian is also part of the system, but there isn't anything I have seen or read, to suggest he is. I think it's the Establishment's wish that he was.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Wow. Its getting worse by the day. I said maybe we've chosen the wrong rider on the wrong color horse. And we are now seeing what's coming...

Ive heard former Klu Klux Clan member choices, now PRO-Monsanto...PRO Surveillance of all Americans...

Oh my gosh.....(makes sign of the cross and spits into and rubs both hands in gypsy ritual to ward off evil)!

And the choice was some stupid emails and money collecting for speeches? Look what we've done.....

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It’s going to get worse everyday.

I wish the Trump people would be honest but I’m afraid their egos are invested so they’ll stay in denial until it’s too late.

Oh…it is too late, unless a miracle happens

And miracles rarely happen

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hilarious..

Im betting Trump's first major undertaking, when he takes office... will be to go to war..

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Trump is pro surveillance state and anyone who voted for him thinking he would uphold the constitution had their head in the sand. A thin skinned bully will continue to trample our rights to make a safe space for himself.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

hey who told you that Trump was a saint ? pffff , or did you think that Clinton would have been better ? are you seriously still living in that side of the matrix ? which pill did you chose ?

if you didnt update your self with a newer updated version pill then here you are, they are all # and it will continue to be like that for the rest of your life and your children's life, simply because it has been made to be like this long time a go, whether you like it or not.

here you are whining about this guy will be holding this cabinet and that guy will be holding that one , as if it was Clinton would have had a better choice ( as if she was a better choice to begin with )

when it comes to world politics id rather to listen to comedians , simply because they say the truth and nothing but the truth, im talking about those who knows whisky Tango foxtrot is happening , take for instance Conan, his opining speech after the elections

he was the most unbiased comedian who treated them all the same when called the election alien vs predator @ 0.36 in the clip.

and another comedian who i liked was Bill Burr with Conan here

admit it , you have no F# choice, you are screwed for the rest of your life

so stop whining please, we are all screwed from the get go

arrivederci

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Its going to get worse and worse and worse as Trump reveals his true self that was always there but the blind refused to see...now they will taste

I am not saying that Trump will not bring more than a few disappointments. I'm just saying that Hillary would have been SO much worse.

And on the issue, Trump is clearly showing her is not biased against his advisories while searching for a talented staff.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Trump is already making Hillary a better candidate. Constitution is our last resort against government over reaching,

Obama ried to take away our 2nd, didn't happen, but with Trump people are ready to give up anything because he is not Hillary. We are screwed big time and we have no constitutional rights left.

Patriot act also happened under another idiot(at least he was smart, acting dumb, this guy is a sleazy scum bag who scammed people out of millions of dollars, and avoided millions of dollars in taxes etc). Wait for Patriot act II..

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
why cia?
ain't that the band of hooligans that disrupt states that are not in these united states? they work outside the jurisdiction of us law? buying narcotics to bring across the us borders? that cia?

aren't they the guys that teach cave-dwellers and nomads how to improvise explosive devices?

for such a secretive group, i don't see where they make themselves legitimate.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hillary IS straight up pro Monsanto. Sadly none of this makes a difference. Corporate interests own the government.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I'm just saying that Hillary would have been SO much worse.

I agree....The nationalists probably wouldve started shooting people and blowing sh#t up had Hillary won

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

If he doesn't want to end up in jail he will uphold the constitution. The government is not allowed to make up laws that circumvent the constitution. Anyone who continues to spy on the citizens is doing so illegally.

The only way to pass a law that would allow for the type of NSA surveillance he is suggesting would be to amend the constitution.

How are these people so f@#$ing stupid they dont understand the laws in their own country? We have never given up our fourth amendment. And nothing these idiot politicians claim as law is legitimate.

EDWARD SNOWDEN DID NOT BREAK THE LAW. HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WORKING AT THE NSA THAT UNDERSTANDS THE CONSTITUTION AND UPHELD THE LAW.

You can't sign paperwork that makes it legal to violate the law. If this is true the law has become meaningless. The constitution is not meaningless.

EVERYONE AT THE NSA AND IN OUR GOVERNMENT ARE TRAITORS AND THEY WANT TO IMPRISON THE ONLY MAN WHO UPHELD THE LAW.

THANK YOU EDWARD SNOWDEN FOR FOLLOWING THE LAWS IN MY COUNTRY AND EXPOSING TREASON!

Paranoid people feel the need for surveillance.

Us normal folks like our freedoms. Will call you when we need you.

edit on 20-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Maybe Assange's plan is to destroy whats left of America..
edit on 20-11-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Trump is pro surveillance state and anyone who voted for him thinking he would uphold the constitution had their head in the sand. A thin skinned bully will continue to trample our rights to make a safe space for himself.

yes that's my biggest fear with him..
It's enough to make you think HE was the chosen one...
well my conspiracy eyes always go against the one in power, so yea..

The stop and frisk thing really stood out to me..
he really could start a civil war if Americans are being checked by cops with no probable cause.
Then again the TSA didn't start a war so who knows.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
People are pro-surveillance when they're not the ones being watched.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
“What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the alliances of all people and to lift us out of the economic morass into which we are sinking. Send us such a man, and be he god or devil, we will receive him.” Henri Spaak circa 1957-1960 Secretary General of NATO

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost
“What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the alliances of all people and to lift us out of the economic morass into which we are sinking. Send us such a man, and be he god or devil, we will receive him.” Henri Spaak circa 1957-1960 Secretary General of NATO

And along came JFK, then blam, no more.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join