It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been having the weirdest dreams lately....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have been having alot of strange dreams lately, but last nights was really weird. It was extremely vivid and the kind that you went straight back to after waking up. Picking up where you left off.

It started with me hanging out with friends and then a man coming after us. One of the girls had a gun and as he was charging us I started screaming "shoot him!!! shoot him!!!" She fired on him and it was almost terminator-esque. Where the shots hit, it revealed a non humaness underneath which immediatly healed. The gun did not slow him down at all

I hid behind furniture and he walked straight to me. Said my mind was wide open and I ought to learn how to shut it so that I wasn't so vulnerable to people hearing me. Told me I had an amazing aura and to come with him. The dog then woke me up and I let her out to go to the bathroom(4am)

I went back to sleep and started where I left off. The man was taking me somewhere and I was asking him to let me get my husband, that I couldn't leave him. At the start of this long dream I was completely filled with dread at him and felt a ton of malevolence. As the dream went on, he felt less bad and I wasn't as afraid. I did keep trying to sneak away. He kept reminding me he could hear my thoughts just as if I was talking aloud. To quit trying to run.

I went along with him as I knew I had to. I didn't think he was going to harm me, and he just kept telling me he wanted to teach me. I had this deep feeling that it was all wrong though. He was showing me things like electronics(it is a dream ya know) that were very special and not out yet. I kept asking him if I could take one for my husband(he is an electronics buff) and he kept not answering.

My memory is fading at the last part of it. What is so weird is the vividness of it all. The way it went before and after I got up and walked around. I do have long dreams like that, but not often.

It almost seems like it is connected to the psychic I saw awhile ago. I know, just a dream and all

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Intersting, I had a dream once that I was outside looking at the moon and this ''thing'' was standing on it. As soon as I saw it I woke up in fear, but eventually got back to sleep. When I was asleep again it just carried on where I woke up like it had been paused or something. Weird..if you have any other weird dreams, write them down as they might have significante (spelling?) in your waking life.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
As the dream went on, he felt less bad and I wasn't as afraid. I did keep trying to sneak away. He kept reminding me he could hear my thoughts just as if I was talking aloud. To quit trying to run.

I went along with him as I knew I had to. I didn't think he was going to harm me, and he just kept telling me he wanted to teach me. I had this deep feeling that it was all wrong though.

It almost seems like it is connected to the psychic I saw awhile ago.

Now you know that they don't want to hurt you. They have a huge problem with you, considering the fact that you are on the run. And you dare to draw gun against them. They know that the decisions you make in your dreams, resemble your actions in real life. Probably they will teach you some unique way of situation handling, and yes... they can see your thoughts just as if you were speaking loud.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
" Now you know that they don't want to hurt you. They have a huge problem with you, considering the fact that you are on the run. And you dare to draw gun against them. They know that the decisions you make in your dreams, resemble your actions in real life. Probably they will teach you some unique way of situation handling, and yes... they can see your thoughts just as if you were speaking loud.
"

Who exactly is/are they ?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Vertu tells me I need to read between the lines in his posts. I am not good at that. Your guess is as good as mine

Vertu, is that your interpretation of my dream?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You know who are "they", and you don't need to read between the lines this time.
In case you don't get it, wait for further dreams.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Vertu is a punk that likes to come in and wreck threads. He seems to respond to most of my threads. His interpretation is just mocking. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You are way too much interested in my opinion about your dream. But you had my opinion, and you do know who are they. :bnghd:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If somehow I am misunderstanding all the posts you make to me, I apologize. I do honestly believe you are mocking me. And I honestly have no idea who "they" are

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
They are aliens. You should expect further paranormal activities in the future, and whatever they decide to perform on you...

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
i dont agree with that... i've only had 1 dream that began after i fell back 2 sleep, but i dont remember nething about it. i have sexual assult charges against my first lover... (he was 20, i was 14 - statatory) & i've had many dreams about him - i am running in most of them. i believe that dreams are a mix of three things: happenings in a parralell reality, reflections on what u have gone thru/thought about in the previous day, and glimpses into future actions - which may or may not need further explenations. i have had inumerable dreams that happened exactly the same in waking life.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by cassylyn89]

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
*shudders* I hate it when you wake yourself up from a nightmare and then fall right back into it again. Makes me think, "Ahhhh! What was the effing point in even waking up?" Lol, but I'm glad to hear that your dream wasn't all that scary. Did your husband have any similar dreams, by chance?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Dream log.
7/25/11 – The second time within two weeks were I became conscious in dream. Started off with a boy standing on a rock in the ocean, when a wave would hit the boy would become engulfed, when the wave resided the boy would shift into a statue of a demon. They boy would return to his normal form the next time a wave passed. Later the boy was mirrored by the demon statue of an identical rock directly beside him. The boy was aware of this and made certain movements to see if he was indeed being imitated, he was.
The dream shifts – I am in a house with the boy who was being imitated by the demon statue. There are three other boys there as well; I know that they have all been possessed to a certain extent. I bring this up to them, at first they deny, but when I explain what I saw on the beach they come clean. They don’t know how it happened, but they are all venerable to possession at certain times.
The dream shifts – I am walking with the boys, we are outside and it is sunny. I try to recognize where I have seen them before, eventually it hits me, that they are the ones from my previous shift. I come to realization I am dreaming at this point. In my previous conscious dream I flew, just once before I woke up. I remembered this and decided to try that again. I turn to the boys and tell them that I am dreaming and that they are not real. They argue and call me crazy, until I jump into the air and keep going for a couple hundred feet. “side note- when flying in my dream it seems extremely real. Even though I know I’m dreaming the gravitational effects are all in place. When acending it is hard to control and frightening. When decending it is actually more of a fall, I have to keep telling myself its only a dream when falling so I don’t scare myself awake” When I return to the ground only one of the boys remains, he is amazed I can fly, but still claims he is real, I saw goodbye and continue my flight lesions.
When flying I am in control, but just barely, I know what I want to do but it is hard to accomplish. For instance when I take off I am wobbly and do not ascend in a straight line, also when flying horizontly I constantly lose altitude and have to make a great conscious effort to regain it. Also when trying to gain speed it takes about 30 seconds to accomplish this goal, and when I get going to fast I start to stay from side to side. I cannot fly horizontly and gain altitude as well, I have to do one before the other. I cannot fly very high as well, something happens and I fall back to the earth when I start to reach the ozone layer. Finally I observed the world around me. I was trying to find objects that looked fake, but the city I was in was flawlessly perfect. I went to a pond and saw fish swimming, as well as bugs floating on the surface, the detail amazed me to no end.
After this mind blowing experience I found I was no longer able to fly, even though I knew I was still dreaming. It was like I was just in a different world with no special abilities, soon after I awoke. I think the reason I am having trouble controlling this altered reality is because I am just beginning to practice. With time I have no doubt I will be able to do amazing things, and have ultimate control, like being able to teleport, which I tried for about 5 Minuits with no success.
End of log.

new topics

top topics

join