It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is communion mock cannabalism?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I know this has been discussed previously on ATS but I think we need to take another look with the growing popularity of PizzaGate as a meme in the conspiracy world.

Let me start by saying that yes I am a Christian. To me Christ is the god-head of the good or light forces on earth and Lucifer is the god-head of dark spiritual forces here on earth.

I have had enlightening experience with both Lucifer (evil) and Jesus (good).

When I was climbing the ranks as a professional fighter having many world class opportunities at my disposal I was offered a once in a lifetime contract during what I can only describe as a a contract with the devil. This was offered to me at the top of a mountain in Mendocino county California where you could see down the entire valley to the coast. It's very hard for me to go deeper into this as this is not the point of my post.

I have had several other experiences confirming the existence of a Christ figure in both the dream world and real world, which for me are experience both in my waking and dreaming life. I am one of the people in this world who lives in both realities at all times.

During one such experience a dead relative came to me in a dream revealing things that only this person could know in a way that only she could reveal proving the reality of the dream. During this dream I was under heavy demonic attack which happens frequently.

So.... now that we got that out of the way on to the actual subject matter of the thread.

Is communion mock cannabilism?

the sharing or exchanging of intimate thoughts and feelings, especially when the exchange is on a mental or spiritual level.

This is the Google definition of communion. From this I can extrapolate that communion would meaning the joining of Christ and the self as one in the instance of eating the body and blood of Christ.

Matthew 26:26-28

26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.” 27 Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

In this bible verse we see that Jesus broke bread with the disciples and shared his body and blood with them.

Is this symbolic of the sacrifice of Jesus or is this symbolic of the unification of the self with the Christ consciousness?

Has this been perverted by the elite to symbolize a cannibalistic ritual?

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

edit on 20-11-2016 by gr8skott because: (there is no delete)

edit on 20-11-2016 by gr8skott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Oh no, here we go again!
Nothing new here folks, move along.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Sorry, not a political thread. Apparently that's the only topic left we can discuss.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

The body of Christ feeds spiritual hunger for salvation.

The blood of Christ quenches the spiritual desire for communion with Christ.

It's not a cannibalistic practice, no. Often times the intent behind an action (the heart that God knows) is what matters. If you want to break bread as an offering to Christ then you do that, it's fine.
If you want to drink wine in remembrance of Christ then that's fine too (just don't get drunk).
If you're eating bread and pretending that you're actually eating Christ's arm or leg, then you have issues.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think it was slightly perverted by the Roman empire.

IMO, it was a symbolic act to remember the sacrifices needed by us for others in order to acvieve christ conciousness.

I am not against Lucifarians or for Cristians.

I do think the more balanced take away is to do for others, not for the power of christ conciousness, but for the balance of life among life. The inner light that is no reflection.....

edit on 11 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Lol.

So you think that if my intent is to "commune" or become one with Christ is is the truth behind this action for myself and that it isn't a collective intent that you are partaking in?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Balance is key.

I can see that, it is more symbolic of the sacrifice of self for others, which is kind of the motto of Christianity.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Individual actions are always meted to the person doing them, so no.

Collective actions are too, inherently, individual decisions. This is the heard of God and he says it often enough. God doesn't care what crowd you're in, he knows you, individually. The Bible also states that God is not a respecter of persons either, which is equally troubling if you're hiding behind an identity or 'group'.

Communion is, and always will be, an individual action. The Church as a body is there as a structure to learn from and to guide, it's not to be used to uphold tradition - this is also Biblical. Please don't lol at me again without a valid argument.....

You can LOL if you want to, but it's the truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
No, it is not

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I'm agreeing with you.

If you're eating bread and pretending that you're actually eating Christ's arm or leg, then you have issues.

This is what I was "loling" at.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In Catholicism, when they feed you that little Wafer Christ and tell you This is Jesus' body, eat it, they literally mean that you're eating Christs body. I know i've been to Catholic church.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

How do you know that and why would they do that?

Not a agreeing or disagreeing just need more info.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
a reply to: brokenghost

How do you know that and why would they do that?

Not a agreeing or disagreeing just need more info.

I have friends who have been Catholic for decades, I've been to a CT several times, and when i asked a friend, a 45 yr in the Church about the wafers, i was told that all Catholics including the Priests Believe that the wafer you eat handed to you by a Priest is what they consider to be literally Jesus Christs Body.

That's how i know. Why would they do anything they do? I don't know.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
In the Protestant church it's a symbolic act, meaning it's not eating somebody really.
The question could be extrapolated in its nonsense a, if I am playing space invaders am I really saving the world from an alien takeover

Anyway, I have never beaten the space invaders
Does anyone know where space invader aliens come from and what they are called

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

"Chamber Of Reflection"

1. Water (aka Baptism) Represents "Stand Up For The People/Person"...
2. Sulfur (aka Communion) Represents "Endure For The People/Person"...
3. Salt (aka Confirmation) Represents "Made By The People/Person"...

Trial By Fire... Is Communion. As For Jesus... He Is The Initiate Of This Calamity.
While Many May Believe It Was A Generous Offering.... There Is In Fact A HUGE Debt Involved In The Whole Calamity. It Started The Day God's ARROGANCE Begot The Life Of Isaac As An Offering. Not A Matter Of Faith... But A Matter Of Reverence For The Lord God Whom Sinned Against The Spirit Of The Righteous Abraham. To Take His One And Only Heir. Or "Only Begotten Son!" Who Is/Was Not The Son Ishmael. This Act Of Devotion Buried God In A Huge Debt Against The Offspring Of Abraham And Isaac. Thus Jesus... Atoned Not Only For The Sins Of The World... But For The Sin Of God Himself. Ironic. Who Is, In Irony, Both Loving And Unloving. Pizza Gate Is Similar. Dont Take Eucharist If You Cant Abide With A Morbid Example Of The Facts. God (IMO & Rant) Is A Great Promise.... But At A Price. Communion As Trial By Fire (Metaphorically) Is A Wrestle Or Bloody Fight For The Promise Of A God. The Bread And Wine Can Be Eaten By The Many... But You Prolly Have Commit. The Act Of Dying Is The Full Measure And Weight To Be Had Before You Become Salt Of The Earth. Or Confirmed.
Getting Made (In His Image/Flag) Is Akin To Heavenly Appeal And Gratification. Some Must Endure The Three Days In That Darkness Before Rising. Its Better Than Eucharist. You Are The Eucharist. Lets Not Annoy God With Questions Of Testimony... But Rather With The Sacrifice(s) Of Good Faith. God Pays And When He Does He Pays BIG.

Pizza Gate Is Most Likely The Act Of Devotion To A Promise... Which... Is Made... By Those... "Who Can Keep It!" Infants And Baked Toddlers Are No Exception. God's Will! Whether You Accept It Not. Church Is A Mother# And So Are TPTB.

Rant Over! *stbu*

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Theophagy

the sacramental eating of a god typically in the form of an animal, image, or other symbol as a part of a religious ritual and commonly for the purpose of communion with or the receiving of power from the god

I don't believe it would be likened to cannibalism, because it's more a case of "god eating" - even if Jesus was God in a human body. The motivation, purpose and meaning are different. Plus, it's done only symbolically as an act of theophagy.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Think of it like breast feeding or the growth of a baby inside the womb.

You take in the body to conceive the spirit, to gain awareness of will.

Your post is the image of your conception of your spirit. You gave us your words / images so that we could take them in and see the will of your post - so we could see what was in your spirit or will.

Yeshua is physicality. When God spoke, Yeshua was manifest in the flesh (he is the flesh) - he is the body or image of conception. Father is conception or awareness of the spirit. We follow Yeshua to get to Father (gain awareness) of the Spirit.

It's not mock.

Edit: The blood is the life or spirit. You take in the spirit and become heir / adopted / church / bride. It is literally possession. Baptism you are washed with the Holy Spirit and then given a new spirit (Yeshua) who will baptize you by fire (by trial).

Ezekiel 36:25-27

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

edit on 11/20/2016 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Communion definitely makes Christianity more cult like. In most denominations, it is merely symbolic of the last supper but Catholics believe in transubstantiation, which basically means communion is literally the body and blood of Jesus. This is pushing it too far, IMO, and does mock cannibalism. I find it hilarious when Christians point the finger at people and go, "OMG, look at that evil cult!" when they don't even look at their own customs that are even more absurd.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm inclined to agree. Not just cannibalism, but vampirism as well. Now have a little think about the Holy Grail... what was it for? While I'm at it, let me just say this and very clearly: there won't be a next time, only the end.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join