It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrible///Family Of Soldier Killed on US Base booed on flight For /Deplaning First/

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think these degenerates should experience their grief.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No. That would mean the death of their child. Wouldn't wish that on anyone, even them.

They need to grow up, and realize that it ain't all about them. For most of them, it's probably too late.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No. That would mean the death of their child. Wouldn't wish that on anyone, even them.

They need to grow up, and realize that it ain't all about them. For most of them, it's probably too late.

I knew someone would say that. I meant a way for them to experience this man's child's death. Experience the death of this man's child as if they were him. Who knows, some people may cheer if their own child died, no punishment there.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Why does the Captain have to explain why they're a special military family?

Anyone with half an ounce of gray matter between their ears should be able to figure out that there is probably a good reason for it...

Self-entitled children in adult bodies. Booing? Really? Are we that immature?

Let me explain
The captain should have explained so the parents wouldn't get booed
Self entitled, it seems the self entitlement was what the passengers were booing at, the self entitlement of the special family.

Anyone with half an ounce of gray matter would think and reason that normal people don't boo parents claiming a dead child, well most people anyway

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
I think they booed at them because the pilot only said for "special military family" to leave first.

If he were to explain why they had to leave first then no booing would occur.

Exactly right!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Or maybe the pilot assumed civil people would understand why he shouldn't be required to explain further than he did, in order to not publicly announce the details of a painful private matter.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Typical for many Americans. Self centered to the max.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This is why we're not allowed nice things.

Todays ever-increasing urban-based society and subsequent mindset of self-segregation is the reason why sh!t like this occurs and will not stop until a fundamental change in how society conducts itself collectively takes place.

Almost gone are the days where it takes a whole village to raise a child, a lot of todays folks give zero #'s about anyone outside of their own personal little bubble - sad.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Dollar signs to donuts says that this is either a fake story, or one family booed..

This screams of click bait a reply to: seasonal

Exactly. A little skepticism never hurt anyone. The headline makes it sound like all the passengers booed them. When I actually read the story it said several passengers in first class booed them, and because first class doesn't hold that many people I'm guessing "several" really means two, or one.
edit on 20-11-2016 by Flatwoods because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yes, if you look at the election, the people who lost want the electoral college done away with. If they would think for one second, they may realize that in 4 short years the shoe may be on the other foot. SO let's riot.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Or maybe the pilot assumed civil people would understand why he shouldn't be required to explain further than he did, in order to not publicly announce the details of a painful private matter.

Well maybe the pilot shouldnt have assumed

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I hate the war for profit that the mans son died in, but that does not mean that I do not respect the fact that the man lost his son, who died wearing his nations colours. Regardless of what ones opinion on war is, it is necessary that those whose loved ones lives are spent in the name of the people, are honoured and respected by the population in whose name those lives are lost.

If the people cannot respect the military enough to consistently vote for those who will prevent profit war from ever coming about again, then perhaps they ought to at least put up AND shut up when they are mildly inconvenienced by events. Utterly pathetic display.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatwoods

Oh, well, that certainly excuses it then.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
As much as I fly and deal with these twits in first class or who have the special status, I am honestly surprised they didn't get up and try to get off the plane first anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join