It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL Cold Open- Nov 19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

One of the best ones yet. I look forward to many more Alec Baldwin as Trump sketches, they will never run out of material!

'Siri, How do I kill ISIS? No, this is a Blackberry."

"Mike, I love you, you are the reason I an never going to get impeached."

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

They're kind of taking the plotline from South Park although Baldwin is still funny as hell playing Trump. I could watch him all day.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
funny!!

"mike, you're going to do everything right?"

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What makes it funny... is how true it is

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sending flyers to the enemy before bombing them is a great strategy

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
"A time machine"

Good stuff

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So the Liberal media still trying to protect Hillary I see, and spinning it as comedy/satire. I feel like the acting on SNL is getting terrible and more lame every year. MadTV is funnier and better performed.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
So the Liberal media still trying to protect Hillary I see, and spinning it as comedy/satire. I feel like the acting on SNL is getting terrible and more lame every year. MadTV is funnier and better performed.

It'll become even less relevant once it becomes clear that the guy isnt going to be the disaster in office that the libs are hoping for.

Theyve got maybe 2 more months of this material before it just fails to make sense or be funny anymore.

At this point its still important to them to push the 'Hate Whitey' stuff as far as it will go.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hah, "Whats the plan to destroy ISIS".

General: "Lets save some lives, Mr. President," shakes hands, (winks).

Tell the off the rails military to pack their s*** and come home, Mr President.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Baldwin - Roman Catholic.

Any WASP comedians making fun of Don out of curiosity?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I could too, LOL.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

No, not 'protect Hillary'. You didn't see that Trump will be a source of great comedy for years to come? The late night talk show hosts have stated they they said 'please win', for the source of comedy gold, but now regret it. They never thought it would happen.

But it has happened, so the comedy will continue.
edit on 20-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

It'll become even less relevant once it becomes clear that the guy isnt going to be the disaster in office that the libs are hoping for.

Theyve got maybe 2 more months of this material before it just fails to make sense or be funny anymore.

At this point its still important to them to push the 'Hate Whitey' stuff as far as it will go.

I am not hoping for it. Now I am praying he does well or we get Pence.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shipman
Baldwin - Roman Catholic.

Any WASP comedians making fun of Don out of curiosity?

Probably comedians of any type. I am not sure what you mean?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

So the Liberal media still trying to protect Hillary I see, and spinning it as comedy/satire.

Are you surprised?

It was funnier when it didn't try to be so aggressive. I mean, I was laughing at most of it during the campaign, even as a Trump voter, but since the election, it's taken a completely different tone.

top topics

join