It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is It Crucial to Erase the Mark of the “Beast” from their Foreheads Immediately?

page: 1

join
share:
Oct

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
“Judgment Day” may be coming soon. The Bible says, “For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered the ark, and they knew nothing until the flood came and swept them all away.” (“Matthew”) That is exactly what happened in the tsunami South Asia. Just minutes before the tsunami hit the area, the sky was clear and the ocean was as peaceful as ever. When the first giant tide pulled away, people were in awe, admiring the huge wave or even chasing after the receding tide. Then the next wave hit. It was so huge and sudden that no one had time to think or respond.
There has been a warning, which says, “The last day of the Communist Party is coming soon. But this evil political party (a demonic religion) has committed immensely large sins against sentient beings and gods and Buddhas throughout its history, and the gods will certainly judge and deal with this evil demon.” It also solemnly states, “Anyone who has joined the Communist Party or other organizations affiliated with the Communist Party (those who have received the mark of the beast from evil forces), [should] withdraw from it quickly, and erase the evil mark.”

Whole article here:
www.pureinsight.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry but your post is painful for me to read, from your so-called 'connection' between the Flood and the Tsunami, to the idea that Communism is evil.

But this evil political party (a demonic religion) has committed immensely large sins against sentient beings and gods and Buddhas throughout its history, and the gods will certainly judge and deal with this evil demon.”

Now I realize that you did not write this yourself, but to post it means that you believe it. Its true that Russia and China have committed atrocities under 'communism', but neither one of these countries was truly communist. They violated many communist principles, especially by setting up a small 'elite' to control the masses, something that would never happen under a truly communist society. The truth is, communism is good in theory, but people corrupt it in the end and turn it into something horrible that is NOT communism. There is nothing 'evil' about this ideology, only the people that run a country under its name. Read the communist Manifesto yourself as I have done, you'll see the same thing. Or if you don't decide to, I'll tell you the main principles:

Abolition of Private Property.
Heavy Progressive Income Tax.
Abolition of Rights of Inheritance.
Confiscation of Property Rights.
Central Bank.
Government Ownership of Communication and Transportation.
Government Ownership of Factories and Agriculture.
Government Control of Labor.
Corporate Farms and Regional Planning.
Government Control of Education.

That's it. Nothing evil here. The only real problem I see with this philosophy is that it abolishes religion and the absolute morality that is attached. It was assumed that people were moral by themselves and didn't need religion to 'brainwash' them for lack of a better word, but in the end Marx assumed wrong.

That is exactly what happened in the tsunami South Asia. Just minutes before the tsunami hit the area, the sky was clear and the ocean was as peaceful as ever. When the first giant tide pulled away, people were in awe, admiring the huge wave or even chasing after the receding tide. Then the next wave hit. It was so huge and sudden that no one had time to think or respond.

If you're going to compare this tsunami to the Flood, you may as well compare the Flood to every other tsunami that ever occured on the planet. A clear sky means nothing. Most tsunami's occur when plates shift (like with the recent tsunami), when meteors hit, or when a large land mass falls into the ocean. Weather had nothing to do with it. Are you sure people were in 'awe' when the first wave hit? Can you state with abosolute certainty that these people were actually chasing after the first wave?? I'd say the more likely scenario is mass panic as people looked for their loved ones and ran for cover before the next wave hit. But I won't say this is exactly what happened because I wasn't there. Every time some major catastrophy occurs people have to attribute it to doomsday prophesies. We're still here and have survived our own demise many times in the past. Are some people that dissatisfied with life?

[edit on 26-1-2005 by zhangmaster]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Who says that communism is the "beast"? In the Bible, the Beast is the devil. what does that have to do with communism? and the flood? i don't see the logic in any of it.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sheesh,just enjoy life while it lasts,don't worry about the end of the world.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Then only thing I can say the subject matter is flawed with personal expression and the title alone brought me to a point of histaricle laughing , where did you get that, once you take the mark of the beast during the tribulation that was it the last chance you cant change it, the mark of the beast is a tribulation era mark to signify to followers of Lucifer you are on board as those who bear the mark of Christ shall be hunted and persicuted , the mark of the beast is the safe passage of the damned here on earth throughout the tribulation. Its the final sell out to avoid persecution and poverty that is the mark of the beasts trap in essence if you have it you are given every comfort here on earth and that blinds you to damnations and judgements.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The premise is flawed. Not that i believe the end times are near, but;

God does not say that Satan will come as an evil being, but one of light and doing great works.
People will flock to him because he appears to be a wondrous personality, not something to fear. I would not be surprised if the current Religious right movement will be the instruement that would provide Satan with the organization and religious / political muscle to accomplish the deeds ascribed.

new topics

top topics

join