It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection: Tips, advice, admonition.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hi ATS. I'm back from a long break. Been through a lot of changes in my time away. One of the more recent changes was the discovery of my new talent to Astral Project. I was hoping for some advice. If you have any information to offer, I encourage you to state your religious/spiritual beliefs, just so I can have a better understanding of your point of view. Its ok if your Agnostic, Atheist, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Jainist....whatever....I just want the opinions of other Astral Projectors on the following points:

1) I noticed that my trips are very foggy. By that, I mean that from the point I choose to leave my body and venture into the kitchen (for example), I have trouble remembering how I got from Point A to Point B. Is this common? How can I have a more complete recollection?

2) I notice that I run into random people on the Astral Plane. Just this morning, while projecting, some random dude busted into my house with a paintball gun in a threatening manor. I wasn't happy about it, so I forcefully removed him. I asked him his name (thinking he was a demon), but I cant remember his response. I would like opinions on what that person was. Was he a demon/inter-dimensional being intruding into my dwelling? Was he a mere manifestation of my subconscious mind? Or was he simply another Projector???

3) Can two or more Astral Projectors meet/congregate together on the same Astral Plane?

4) It seems that every time I venture too far away from my body, or spend too much time exploring, some kind of supernatural sound wakes me up (like howling, shrieking, scratching/pounding on windows/walls/doors). Are there any tips on resisting the natural waking response to these distractions.

Over the past four years alone, I have struggled with chronic night terrors, lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis, false awakenings, etc. They almost always involve demons trying to deter me from my spiritual path. I have accepted it as the "new normal" for my life. However, I have discovered that Astral Projection is a natural byproduct/result of many of these experiences, so why not run with it? Turn lemons into lemonade.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I have had a few in my time since teaching myself how to do it. My best one that I can remember is my projection to mars. I left my body and stared at it for a little bit and left my house. I looked up to the sky and saw exactly where I wanted to go and the best way I can describe it was take off and fly like Superman. I could feel the air streaming off my body, the temperature changes. I picked up amazing speed as I left the atmosphere maneuvering between all the satellites and space junk. I passed the moon and felt the slightest tug on my body as I passed it, gravitational maybe? I proceeded to my destination at an intense speed. It kept getting closer and larger and I began to slow down as I approached Mars. When I got close enough I could see phobos in the distance and to my surprise there was something orbiting Mars. I didn't know at first what it was, didn't know if it was a satellite, probe or a manned ship. I proceeded to the surface and could feel the temperature change again. It was becoming warmer and I could feel the air around me getting heavier. I landed on the surface and walked around. I could breathe. It was not as easy to breathe as here on earth but I could breathe. I would describe it as when you are at a higher altitude with less oxygen or in a really muggy area the air felt thick. I remember grabbing the soil and it didn't just fall apart. It felt wet. Like moisture was in the soil. The sky was a bluish haze and I could see clouds in the distance. It was red everywhere it was more like a brown color, the rocks were darker in color. Not at all like we are all led to believe. It was not freezing or burning up either. It felt like a northern summer, like when it is 50 degrees outside with the sun. I could see the mountain ridges and craters. Every step I took left a foot print and I felt a breeze as well. Curiousity got the best of me and I wanted to leave the planet and check out the vessel. I left just like I left earth and flew straight towards it. When I arrived it looked large enough to house people in it. I found the hatch door and went through it. I went down a short corridor or air lock and was inside. There were 2 people inside. They were busy doing who knows what, one at some computer screen and another looks like he was logging samples. I attempted to look around and see what was going on, see if I could recognize anything but I felt like something was pulling me back very fast. I can only assume my body was waking up because I remember seeing darkness and then I awoke.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krypton

So were the people in the spaceship human? Do you think you really saw Mars, or do you think it was an elaborate dream?

edit on 20-11-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Practice moving around room your in before wandering off to explore other places . Get used to moving around outside your body .

Also try meditate first so that more focused .

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

They did appear to be human. They were not wearing the normal nasa style insignia or anything like that. Something more black ops. I do believe I was able to project to Mars. I have been able to project to other places around my city and the US and have been able to accurately find something that was placed in certain areas by friends and family. It is the strangest sensation. But I honestly believe we are capable of sending our subconscious other places. When we go to sleep just our bodies are resting and replenishing allowing our actual consciousness to be able to travel between worlds, places, interact with others. I don't think we are just confined to our bodies. The mind is a powerful thing and can achieve so many things. Like I said I have had plenty of astral projections, oobes and lucid dreaming. Once you start, you can finally wake up and start seeing things in a whole new way.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Krypton

I honestly would not be the least bit surprised if some human government were conducting some form of black ops missions on or near Mars. Your account sounds reasonable to me. You should try going back to investigate who is sending humans to Mars. Maybe no one will believe you now, but more people are waking up to the fact that there is life beyond the flesh.

I have yet to try the 'Easter egg' experiment, to test accuracy, but it is on my list of things to do. I almost always experience resistance from evil spirits when I experience any form of parasomnia, so that always occupies a significant portion of my time and energy.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Practice moving around room your in before wandering off to explore other places . Get used to moving around outside your body .

Also try meditate first so that more focused .

Yeah, at first, I found that I really couldn't walk in the Astral state, but the rope technique seemed to work for mobility. So I started pulling on imaginary ropes to get around, kinda like spider-man. Eventually, I got used to moving around without having to imagine invisible ropes.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I have sort of mad dreams that I can suddenly control and fly to the stars before I know I'm going to go into sleep paralysis but it the places and stars I go to or even bursting threw a window never looks real so I not sure about lucid dreaming.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krypton
I have had a few in my time since teaching myself how to do it. My best one that I can remember is my projection to mars. I left my body and stared at it for a little bit and left my house. I looked up to the sky and saw exactly where I wanted to go and the best way I can describe it was take off and fly like Superman. I could feel the air streaming off my body, the temperature changes. I picked up amazing speed as I left the atmosphere maneuvering between all the satellites and space junk. I passed the moon and felt the slightest tug on my body as I passed it, gravitational maybe? I proceeded to my destination at an intense speed. It kept getting closer and larger and I began to slow down as I approached Mars. When I got close enough I could see phobos in the distance and to my surprise there was something orbiting Mars. I didn't know at first what it was, didn't know if it was a satellite, probe or a manned ship. I proceeded to the surface and could feel the temperature change again. It was becoming warmer and I could feel the air around me getting heavier. I landed on the surface and walked around. I could breathe. It was not as easy to breathe as here on earth but I could breathe. I would describe it as when you are at a higher altitude with less oxygen or in a really muggy area the air felt thick. I remember grabbing the soil and it didn't just fall apart. It felt wet. Like moisture was in the soil. The sky was a bluish haze and I could see clouds in the distance. It was red everywhere it was more like a brown color, the rocks were darker in color. Not at all like we are all led to believe. It was not freezing or burning up either. It felt like a northern summer, like when it is 50 degrees outside with the sun. I could see the mountain ridges and craters. Every step I took left a foot print and I felt a breeze as well. Curiousity got the best of me and I wanted to leave the planet and check out the vessel. I left just like I left earth and flew straight towards it. When I arrived it looked large enough to house people in it. I found the hatch door and went through it. I went down a short corridor or air lock and was inside. There were 2 people inside. They were busy doing who knows what, one at some computer screen and another looks like he was logging samples. I attempted to look around and see what was going on, see if I could recognize anything but I felt like something was pulling me back very fast. I can only assume my body was waking up because I remember seeing darkness and then I awoke.

Thank you! Very, very cool!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Go deep underground.

Lay in a concrete isolation chamber filled with neutral buoyancy salt water.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I am open minded and like to investigate and learn new things. I admit, I am skeptical about the whole Astral thing. However, of the posters above who have had these experiences, what impact has it had on your life? What is gained by being able to project yourself, when apparently it has not had an affect on the reality of your non-astral life?

Honest questions, trying to learn and understand. I have read a few articles online before commenting here, none have been able to address my questions.

Thank you
edit on 20-11-2016 by 1TruthTeller because: sentence structure

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
For #2 curious when you mention "paintball gun" - is this a past time or interest ? could of been in part of a lucid state when you where relaxing?

Ill try to be straight too the details ; and try not to run off my sentences; im bad for that...

For about 5 nearly 6 years, I'm 27 now - for me and at the beginning, spirituality, the mind and body - the way the world works at an integrate level, for me, the world weighed on me like a feeling of ecstasy. Battling seasonal depression and dealing with anxiety ; I had begun to find myself, i found god, i found earth , the sync in us all . energy , light, vibration, frequency - our science .. There is too many evident relation too that of history and currents of a mindset, the scale is the same .

With all this - meditating - a topic i was deeply interested in and wanted to learn more . A feeling of excitement starts to build and i think its what had got me too where i am today and still am , for in my self.

Vipassana meditation was the kick start for me, along side with crystals (which ive collected since i was a kid) , and point of interests that "draw" you there.
It was 10 days of silence - and with the silence you break more and more into self - layers , like an onion - until you find a point where only you feel yourself .. the feelings , no exterminates no concept, no worry or gilt, hate , belief, - You naturally become inner again. For self.

Breathing is a very important part too astral projection and too try and keep still .. more and more like riding a bike when you "feel" your way at the start - eventually it becomes all still and numb only subconsciousness? lurks. Its an energy - grasp that more too .. everything, really is..

As you noticed - we are not alone - Shadow people i call them - I have found them in others places - for them they are thinking they are dreaming, but i am there.. also the dark shadow men sometimes.. but thats a separate story .

in all - all - you will be able to "switch" it on or off at please . The feeling is like i said, knowing how to ride a bike right away. its natural .

Hope something clicks here.. There is precise topics that hopefully you will get out of this ?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Welcome back

I noticed that my trips are very foggy. By that, I mean that from the point I choose to leave my body and venture into the kitchen (for example), I have trouble remembering how I got from Point A to Point B. Is this common? How can I have a more complete recollection?

I have something similar, sort of. Sometimes it feels like my eyes are super squinted, I'm only able to see a little bit, and it is so distracting!When I OBE, it's usually very fluid, more life like than dream like, I know how I got from point A to point B, and clearly remember. Occasionally it's more dreamlike, my opinion of this is that I'm no longer OBE, and have started lucid dreaming.

I notice that I run into random people on the Astral Plane.........I would like opinions on what that person was. Was he a demon/inter-dimensional being intruding into my dwelling? Was he a mere manifestation of my subconscious mind? Or was he simply another Projector???

There is a lady that is in my OBE's and lucid dreams, a lot. The same woman is always standing off in the background and only interacts with me when I approach her first, she knows my name.

One OBE, there were these heads, with no bodies, kind of just floating around. They were not human faces, it was bizarre. That's the only non human looking entity I've run across.

As far as what they are, I have know idea, but I don't believe them to be demons. There are entities on the astral plane that give me bad vibes, and scare the snip out of me. Are they demons, I don't think so, but they are definitely negative energy.

It seems that every time I venture too far away from my body, or spend too much time exploring, some kind of supernatural sound wakes me up (like howling, shrieking, scratching/pounding on windows/walls/doors). Are there any tips on resisting the natural waking response to these distractions.

The more you OBE, the more control you have. Mine are usually pretty short, but I'll have 5-10 in a row.

Over the past four years alone, I have struggled with chronic night terrors, lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis, false awakenings, etc. They almost always involve demons trying to deter me from my spiritual path. I have accepted it as the "new normal" for my life. However, I have discovered that Astral Projection is a natural byproduct/result of many of these experiences, so why not run with it? Turn lemons into lemonade.

Could be your subconscious that is concerned with you it being able to stay on your spiritual path.

If I'm in a negative place, unsure or stressing about something, my OBE will tend to be much darker with not so nice entities. The opposite of I'm in a positive place. I think it's all dependent on your emotions and where you are in life that determines if it will be a good or scary experience.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 1TruthTeller

I am open minded and like to investigate and learn new things. I admit, I am skeptical about the whole Astral thing.

Until it happens to you, it's easy to be skeptical. I have no doubt about what's happening to me is real.

However, of the posters above who have had these experiences, what impact has it had on your life? What is gained by being able to project yourself, when apparently it has not had an affect on the reality of your non-astral life?

To me, it reassures me that there is more to us than just our bodies; that there are two parts of me, earthly shell and soul. I use to question the afterlife, but since my NDE and the hundreds of OBE's I've had since, I do not question it at all. I firmly believe we continue on after our earthly bodies die. An OBE is a spiritual experience, for me.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I am a frequent and successful traveler for 50 years now. P.M.me with any questions. I will not respond deeply here. Your call...
Peace, MS

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Thank you for your response. I did not realize you also had experienced a NDE. I am sure that was traumatic. Since this is out of my realm of understanding and without any known similar experiences for myself. I will continue to read up on the subject and comments here. Good luck

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1TruthTeller

I am open minded and like to investigate and learn new things. I admit, I am skeptical about the whole Astral thing. However, of the posters above who have had these experiences, what impact has it had on your life? What is gained by being able to project yourself, when apparently it has not had an affect on the reality of your non-astral life?

Honest questions, trying to learn and understand. I have read a few articles online before commenting here, none have been able to address my questions.

Thank you

Since I am just starting, the only prospect I can think of for the moment is freedom. Working a 9-5 job in a small town tends to close in on you after a while. Im hoping Astral Projection can serve as a counterbalance to the material world.

I have had (and continue to have) accidental/involuntary OoBE's before related to demonic attacks. They can be terrifying, but they have forced me to apply certain aspects of spiritual knowledge in order to defend myself against enemies that seem way more powerful than myself. That is a subject of its own, but those experiences alone have forced me to grow in different ways.

I have to run tests to see if I am really projecting, though I am pretty sure that I am, as every time, I experience the telltale "body vibrations" and "static pop" associated with almost all Astral Projection experiences. I have been experiencing that characteristic long before I read what it was online.
edit on 20-11-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: added comment

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Y3K89

I did not recognize the man with the paintball gun, but he was in his 40s, slightly overweight, with a button up short sleeve shirt. Its odd how I can remember so many details about him, and I can remember physically lifting him and throwing him out of my house (it was so rude of him to bust through my front door swat-team style)...but I just cant remember what he said to me.

I was never into paintball, but the gun belonged to a childhood friend that I once regarded as a brother. I had to disassociate myself from him recently for spiritual reasons. For some reason, we drifted away from each other. It still makes me sad.

I was angry at the man in my house, because I wanted to know were he got the paintball gun. It wasn't my friend (in a different form), else I would have recognized him. I've long suspected that evil spirits/demons have been wrecking my childhood friendships, I wonder if this character was responsible or related to that problem.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Go deep underground.

Lay in a concrete isolation chamber filled with neutral buoyancy salt water.

I wish I had an iso-chamber. Have you ever seen the movie, "Altered States". If you haven't, you must.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Sent you a PM.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join