It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who rigged the last 2 elections? And how?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I believe that the elections, starting with the first of the millenium had to be rigged. We all know that Bush lost the popular vote in 2000, and after the havoc he has already wreaked in his first term, there's no way that many people voted for him.

Just wondering what other members think or know about the rigged elections. Was it the Bush family & close friends alone? Or were there others (outsiders?) involved.

Is he perhaps wanted as a player in the New World Order?

I don't know. Do you?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Look for a thread on here called "The Diebold Factor"

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Its simple really, Bush rigged the elections.
The first one he rigged usng the sneaky dirty trick of winning the electoral vote, by focusing his campaiggn on the ares with the most electoral votes. And he rigged the second by convincing more people to vote for him than Kerry did.
Wow such dirty underhanded tricks!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here's a link to it. No, we didn't vote for Bush, mwm, machines did. Read the thread I linked to.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Uh oh, here we go again. The republicans will not think that the election was rigged, and the democrats do. Personally, I think they were. How can you have more votes in areas than registered voters. That alone tells me enough.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here's a link to it. No, we didn't vote for Bush, mwm, machines did. Read the thread I linked to.

Maybe you didn't. I did.
So did my family.
So did my friends.
So did my coworkers.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Maybe you didn't. I did.
So did my family.
So did my friends.
So did my coworkers.

So did a lot of right wing nut jobs. BUT you didn't actually vote for anybody, you went and punched some cards or pushed some buttons. Then some folks (who contributed to the GOP for years) went behind closed doors and came out with what they said we voted in complete contridiction to exit polls. READ THE THREAD I LINKED TO, don't be scared to read it, you might learn something today.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Uhhuh the machines weere rigged.
What proof you ask?
Well the excutives at diebold are known republican supporters?
yeah and?
Well thats the proof, don't you see if the diebold executives are republicans and a republican won it must be fraud!
Sorry try again.
Look I am not surprised Dems are pissed, If Bush had lost I would be pissed too.
But the simple fact is there is actual proof of numerous attempts by both Dems and Republicans to try and rig the election. None of the attempts were succesfull.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Don't wallow in sarcastic ignorance, read the thread linked to. There's a hell of alot more to it than he said she said. Take your fingers out of your ears long enough to hear what's being said. Do some research, read the links provided in that thread. Sorry try again...lol

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Twitchy if there was any proof of wrongdoing the supreme court would not have thrown out the ohio challenge.
They did.
You lost
get over it.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
In other words, "I'm not going to listen to you or anyone else who actually took the time to research the matter, because I know I'm right." Woot!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Ok twitcy show me one shred of objective concrete proof.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This past election...can you say OHIO?? More votes than voters...the supreme court thru it out...I must laugh.....who has the supreme court justices in their pockets?? Why the NWO of course...

The first Bush election? He lost. Al Gore won.....with a little help from Jeb in Florida and who knows who else, the election was supposedly won by Dubya...He has never won anything legitimately in his life....he cheated in school, cheated his way out of military service with dad's help....etc....

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I just received this in my email this morning from Greg Palast

JIM CROW RETURNS TO THE VOTING BOOTH
DOES AMERICA HAVE APARTHEID VOTE-COUNTING SYSTEM?

More than 133,000 votes remain uncounted in Ohio, more than George W. Bush's supposed margin of victory. In New Mexico, the uncounted vote totals at least three times the president's plurality -- and so on in other states.
The challenge to the vote count is over, but the matter of how the United States counts votes, or fails to count them, remains.
The ballots left uncounted, and that will never be counted, are so-called spoiled or rejected ballots -- votes cast by citizens, but never tallied. This is the dark little secret of U.S. democracy: Nationwide, in our presidential elections, about 2 million votes are cast and never counted, most spoiled because they cannot be read by the tallying machines
Link

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What leads you to believe the machines even have to be rigged, if the republicans wanted to rig the election they don't even need the ballots, they could just say "Oh, look, Bush won again". It's typical, if a republican candidate wins the dems can't possibly understand how someone, especially that many people, could disagree with them. We all know that disagreeing with a dem means you're flat out wrong. Instead of reading conspiracy theories you should take the time to better understand the voting process. Think of it this way, New York always goes to the democrats, but a candidate only needs a majority vote to win the electoral vote of that state. He gets the same amount of points from NY whether 51% of new yorkers voted for him or 99% percent of new yorkers voted for him. At the end of the election the news agencies take all the popular votes and lump them together. A majority vote in New York includes more voters than a majority vote in say, Wyoming. Next time the dems should focus more on how the electoral game is played and stop scaring off the moderate democrate voters and the undecided voters. I was at that massive anti-war rally here in NYC, I saw an endless sea of "Beat Bush" and "Bush is the devil" signs but I saw few if any "Kerry/Edwards" signs, turns out most of them were voting for their own unheard of third party candidate.

Look, I could go on forever but the fact of the matter is that dems need to learn to accept the fact that they lost and focus on the next election, this time find a candidate who doesn't pay us lip service, one who has a running mate old enough to vote. You want to talk about disenfranchised black voters in Ohio? Well, I'm white, i vote republican, and I live in New York City, it's almost pointless for me to vote since NYC is going to go blue regardless. Dems, get over yourselves, maybe not everyone agrees with your point of view. You want to talk conspiracy, check out the whole CBS "Memogate" scandal. If the dems are so convinced of a voting conspiracy then how come they keep trying to play the game, it's like saying the Poker dealer is cheating but if you keep playing long enough you can beat him.

When the democrats portray their candidate windsurfing, getting a tan, and talking about his hair it puts off more conservative, lower class democrat voters in heartland states. Footage of Bush on his spare time showed him working on his ranch, clearing folliage, the kind of stuff real hard working americans can appreciate.

And Bush cheating his way out of military service?? Clinton's dad sent him to England during Vietnam, he then won the election and used it to pork interns in the oval office. Maybe if he didn't have his hands full with Monica, Clinton would've been able to fix the debacle in Mogadeeshu, maybe he would'nt have let Azziz's kid be a U.S Marine!

*edited for spelling and to include the final paragraph

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Shadowflux]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
this is not about Democrats and Republicans it's about American votes being stolen from them and the corporations putting who they want in power.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
godservant says:

"Uh oh, here we go again. The republicans will not think that the election was rigged, and the democrats do."

Actually, almost no one in the real world (Democrat or Republican) thinks the vote was rigged, although both have accused the other side of voting irregularities, which they always do. The big difference is that the two sides are much more polarized so their invective, while still overblown, is a lot more vicious.

Now remember, I didn't vote for Bush in either 2000 or 2004, because I don't trust the boy. But here are the facts.

(1) In 2000, more people voted for Gore tha they did for Bush, the lineup was such that Bush got a majority of the electoral votes. Now I think the Electoral College is a dumb idea, but it is the way the rules work, and, according to the rules, Bush won.

(2) In 2004, Bush beat Kerry in both the popular vote and the electoral vote, so he won again.

Contrary to the popular belief in here, most Americans simply don't think the way ATS people tend to do. I know conspiracies can be fun to sit around and talk about and some of them might even be true.

But this isn't one of them. Remember, you or I may not like George Bush that much, but whether you like it or not, most Americans do -- or at least enough Americans to elect and re-elect his butt.

Sorry!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'll tell you who rigged the elections (by which I mean forcing an outcome)...

It was the Liberals, the Red Diaper Doper Babies, the Commu-Nazis, the Media, the Peacemakers, the Affirmative Action supporters, the President Haters, the Anti-Christians, the ACLU, the NAACP, the PETA, the Queers, the Women With Clipped Hair and Mean Faces Brigade, and not to mention the Northern People Who Aren't Friendly and Don't Put Enough Sugar or Ice In Their Tea.

The rest of America was so sickened by the antics of these interesting specimens of our society, that they decided to keep them at bay for at least another four years, thus warding off the End of Days for but a little longer.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I only know one person who voted for Kerry and I live in the liberal stronghold of NYC. Most all of my friends, family and coworkers voted for Bush or didn't vote.

The people rigged the elections by not voting for whom the liberals wanted them to. This is why the liberals are trying to tear down democracy now by impugning the system or the voters themselves.

top topics

join