It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

For The First Time In India, The Rich Beg The Poor To Help Them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Lol i know, we were finding money in my moms clothes when she passed away. It was quite the hunt. Like i said, i do have my own little slush fund but not anywhere near 3,700 dollars.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Seems like one could convert it to another currency then convert it back in smaller denominations.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MiloTheMarauder

My stash is in 50's.
When the groceries cost over a hundred a week, banning the $100 bill starts to look bad... But then, most of our society is living on money borrowed at 24% Apr, so I guess there won't be much of a fight.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Times are changing.
I read right now that France, without the taxmoney of their ex-colonies, would be finished.
The french state demands 440 billions of taxes from their ex-colonies, each year.
The "rich" french would be finished without the taxmoney from their not rich ex-colonies!

The war of the rich against the rest of the world is getting hotter and hotter, because the rich feel that times are changing. Not without any reason those individuals buy remote isles and build their own airfields and even (submarine?)harbours, protected by their own because paid armies from mercenaries. They really think they could hide on earth, from people...

edit on 20 11 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Does anybody in the US have a lot of 100 dollar bills laying around besides criminals?

That´s exactly the reason those, that want to ban cash, tell the people.
Cash is criminal, criminal things are done with cash, only criminals hoard cash money...

But the worst crimes are paid NOT with cash, because too much cash is needed for these crimes. The billions and trillions that are needed for the biggest crimes on earth, like wars and stuff, are not paid in cash, but delivered to the receiver by bankster accounts. Taxes by the ultrarich are not dodged because they send around shipping containers full of cash money, but transfer their dirty money to the tax havens via Bankster institutes.

A criminal with cash is always a "little fish", the ones with ties and suits, the ones that have so much money that they have to deal with accounts, numbers, zeros and ones via Banlster institutes are the criminals that we all need to have an eye on!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Basically I agree with you but we are talking about India. This move is aimed against specific class of society and while I basically disagree with move to cashless model, this can really help to solve some of greatest problems of India. Institutionalized corruption of such proportions leads to unbelievable suffering of people and irreversible environmental destruction. One example is illegal mining of manganese rich iron ores or coal mines.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Maybe safe registration is in order?

Wait, do you mean "a secure registration process for (____)" or "those personal safes may need to be registered"? Though I don't see why personal safes would ever need to be registered, since they can be bought at common retailers like Wal-Mart.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Spoke to a friend of mine who recently got back from India and she said it was absolute chaos there, so many people are struggling people are committing suicide ....Her boyfriend who is indian cannot even get back here ,people just cannot get enough cash to function, even tourists are limited to how much cash they can get....

People are having to use massive wads of cash to buy a major purchase like a cow or something and there just simply isnt enough currency to go round for the massive population....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join