It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Big Brother Focused Copywriting And Posting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Big Brother is your biggest reader, he reads everything, inside the secret services you get your likes, shares en retweets. So you should copy write for this audience.

TIPS:
-Use lots of innuendo to intimidate Big Brother
-Tell new stuff Big Brother does not know yet
-Use your real name so Big Brother can trace you and verify you more easily

copywriting I copy write you copy write

neilpatel.com...

-Copy write like you operate from the outside
edit on 2016-11-19 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2016-11-19 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
Big Brother is your biggest reader, he reads everything, inside the secret services you get your likes, shares en retweets. So you should copy write for this audience.

TIPS:
-Use lots of innuendo to intimidate Big Brother

Do you think Big Brother can be intimidated by a post o ATS? I don't.

-Tell new stuff Big Brother does not know yet

Do you think we know something Big Brother doesn't already know? I don't.

-Use your real name so Big Brother can trace you and verify you more easily

Do you think Big Brother doesn't know your real name already whether you use it or not? I don't.

VERY confused on this one. "Copyright" is claiming ownership of your words so that only you can profit from them. Normally you "declare" your copyright like this: "Copyright (c) 2016 by Schuyler" and register the copyright with the ibrary of Congress, which proves you did it when you said you did it, although that is not legally necessary. "Copywriting" is the act of creating advertisements. A "copywriter" usually works for an advertising agency. So do you mean one of these or something else? And how would I do this "from the outside." Outside of what?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Do you mean copyright?

www.copyright.gov...

I'm not quite sure what you are on about. Is it just clever sarcasm that I can't understand?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Do you mean copyright?

www.copyright.gov...

I'm not quite sure what you are on about. Is it just clever sarcasm that I can't understand?

no copywrite, copywriting, I copywrite, you copywrite

neilpatel.com...

edit on 2016-11-19 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

no copywrite, writing, I write, you write, copywriting, I copy write, you copy write

Take some basic English lessons, English is not your mother language?

neilpatel.com...

edit on 2016-11-19 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

no copywrite, writing, I write, you write, copywriting, I copy write, you copy write

neilpatel.com...

Now we're getting some where....

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Don't act if big brother is invincible, everybody is get-able

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I am Big Brother, and I am watching you so behave, and dont cover your webcam before going to bed.

Have a great weekend.
edit on 19-11-2016 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

EXCUSE ME????? Copy writing is writing ADVERTISING, schmuck! If you have any idea of proper English syntax you would NEVER say "copy write" in this context. It's just plain "writing." You obviously have NO IDEA what the definition of "copywriting" is. Your use of it is completely and totally ignorant. You have demonstrated ZERO credibility here.

A copywriter is the person who comes up with the ideas and words (or "copy") that get an advertising or promotional message across clearly and effectively. Traditionally, a copywriter's job was to create the text for advertisements, promotional brochures, and other public relations communications. As digital media has expanded, copywriters may also focus on writing copy that promotes a product or a website generally. Some web writers who produce more general copy that is not ultimately promotional, however, may be called content writers.
Nature of the Work

Copywriters usually work as part of a team to develop promotional materials designed to sell a product, service, person, or idea. It helps to be skilled with language and very familiar with the industry of the product they are promoting; someone who works for a confectionery company, for example, should know the terminology and be familiar with the products made by the company's competitors. Knowledge of existing ad campaigns, including historic campaigns produced by an employer, is also useful, as it can help a copywriter set a new tone or direction while avoiding past mistakes.

Source

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
I am Big Brother, and I am watching you so behave, and dont cover your webcam before going to bed.

Have a great weekend.

Thanxs I needed that ;-(

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

EXCUSE ME????? Copy writing is writing ADVERTISING, schmuck! If you have any idea of proper English syntax you would NEVER say "copy write" in this context. It's just plain "writing." You obviously have NO IDEA what the definition of "copywriting" is. Your use of it is completely and totally ignorant. You have demonstrated ZERO credibility here.

A copywriter is the person who comes up with the ideas and words (or "copy") that get an advertising or promotional message across clearly and effectively. Traditionally, a copywriter's job was to create the text for advertisements, promotional brochures, and other public relations communications. As digital media has expanded, copywriters may also focus on writing copy that promotes a product or a website generally. Some web writers who produce more general copy that is not ultimately promotional, however, may be called content writers.
Nature of the Work

Copywriters usually work as part of a team to develop promotional materials designed to sell a product, service, person, or idea. It helps to be skilled with language and very familiar with the industry of the product they are promoting; someone who works for a confectionery company, for example, should know the terminology and be familiar with the products made by the company's competitors. Knowledge of existing ad campaigns, including historic campaigns produced by an employer, is also useful, as it can help a copywriter set a new tone or direction while avoiding past mistakes.

Source

RTFM

copywrite, copywriting I copywrite you copywrite

neilpatel.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

No. You are REALLY confused. And Ive spent my life with it...so spend a couple years or a semester or two studying Copyright and Trademark Law.

MS
Internationally Copyrighted Songwriter, Arranger
Worldwide Registered Trademark Owner
International Copyrighted and Published Author

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

The terminology is called COPYRIGHTING.....and when I own them...I am the COPYRIGHT HOLDER....and if I wrote it or composed it...I am the COPYWRITER

Your terminology and usage of it is way skewed as to correct usage of the term(s)...and when to use them....

P=lease......read up huh?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

No. You are REALLY confused. And Ive spent my life with it...so spend a couple years or a semester or two studying Copyright and Trademark Law.

MS
Internationally Copyrighted Songwriter, Arranger
Worldwide Registered Trademark Owner
International Copyrighted and Published Author

Oh what a big deal

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

The terminology is called COPYRIGHTING.....and when I own them...I am the COPYRIGHT HOLDER....and if I wrote it or composed it...I am the COPYWRITER

Your terminology and usage of it is way skewed as to correct usage of the term(s)...and when to use them....

In the link copywriting is also meant for SEO blogging, oh what a fuzz

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

edit on 2016-11-20 by galien8 because: bug in website

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

In the link copywriting is also meant for SEO blogging, oh what a fuzz. Writing scripts for soap series is also called copywriting by copywriters

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Hey...its your thread. And I own quite a few. And I could care les what you are deluded or confused on about
Compositional Composing for Copyrighting material (not COPY-WRITING).

Thats ok...just trying to help clarify for you, respectfully speaking...but can tell you can't be...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Silly Person.
Intellectual Property Rights
remain a strong foundation.

Especially in a Court of Law.
In The United States of America.

Enforcement internationally
is another procedure altogether.
Truly something you should be
concerned about.